Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Stay Motivated When Things Get Tough - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Stay Motivated When Things Get Tough (261 Views)

Facts To Remember When Things Are Going Bad For You / How To Keep Your Star Employee Motivated When You Canโ€™t Offer A Raise Or Promoti / How To Stay Motivated When Starting A Business Or Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Motivated When Things Get Tough by Webbyguy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sometimes in my life, I get weak because things are tough but I have learnt over time how to stay motivated when things get tough.

If you are in a tough situation and you feel there's no way out, the truth is that there is a way out.

There is always a way out of every tough challenge if you search well enough.

Some people have gone through worse situations and they have overcome. So don't feel that situation you are in today is too tough for you to overcome.

I will be sharing with you some of the tactics I use to stay motivated and overcome tough times.

Prayer
Prayer simply means communicating with God and telling about our desires and needs.

God is good and He is always available to listen to us when we call on Him.

When you pray properly God will answer you. Praying to God has been my greatest source of strength in tough times.

If you have never tried the power of prayer before, I will suggest you give it a try today.

Pray to Go and you will be surprised that He will answer you and show us at the right time.

Meditation
Meditation is an act of studying and thinking deeply about a subject matter.

Meditation gives you a deeper understanding of issues. When you have a deeper understanding of issues, you will be motivated to find a solution that works

One of the ways you can meditate is by reading the Bible and studying what it says about your situation.

The Bible is like a manual that has solutions to all problems of mankind.

So, you can go read the Bible to study what it says. It will motivate you and show you a way out of your tough situation.

Stay positive
Whenever you are going through the right times, your mind has a major role to play in getting a solution.

If you have the right mindset, you will stay motivated and come out of the situation.

But if you have the wrong mindset, the tough situation will easily overcome you.

Life is all about choices, we choose how we respond to issues. It is our response to issues that determines the outcome we get.

Develop a positive mindset and respond to issues appropriately to stay motivated and also come out stronger

Continue reading here

3 Likes

Re: How To Stay Motivated When Things Get Tough by Tonytonex(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes prayers helps a lot.
And also say words of affirmation.

A living dog ๐Ÿ• is better than a dead lion ๐Ÿฆ.

Keep hope alive.
Re: How To Stay Motivated When Things Get Tough by kalufelix(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Just roll up a weed and keep your whisky handy..101% motivated..
Re: How To Stay Motivated When Things Get Tough by Dhevine: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Thanks bro for this,I'll try it out
At just 17years ,am facing so much trying so hard to find an earning path

Its well

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. / Suggestions / Overcoming Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.