Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria (422 Views)

Four Things Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria / Four Things Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria, By Nathaniel C. Adoji / Four Things Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Joyce95: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
1. Hope for Nigerians (through the Social Investments Programmes):

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo oversees what is regarded as the largest social investments programme in sub-Saharan Africa. The National Social Investment Programmes (N-SIP) 

2. Improving the Economy:

As a recession seemed inevitable in 2016 - giving the absence of any savings by previous administrations, falling of the price of oil in the international market, the destruction of Nigeria's oil assets by militants, and the monotonic nature of Nigeria's economy, Nigeria needed a team to steer the ship out of the storm and Prof. Osinbajo provided the lead of this team.

3. Leadership:

The ever agile, contemporary, youthful and versatile, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo stands out as the significant link between Nigeria's young population and the President Buhari administration. 

4. Bringing people closer to government:

From Oyo to Owerri, Maiduguri to Yenagoa, everywhere he goes, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has a way with people that instantly magnets them to his inborn charm and aura personality.
Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by okefrancis: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
I have never seen a man like Osinbajo who values the life of masses and means well for them

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Zeemam: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
He is the best politician ever liveth. God bless Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Deputy1111(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Osinbajo means alot to this country, always ready to contribute his quota to the development of our country.. God bless Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Zeesugar(f): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
He is the Best leader we can ever ask for !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
In pride of Nigeria. Best VP we ever had. The man to champion the affairs of this country 2023. People's president 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
To me.....he is a sound Gentle man full of wisdom and Articulate....the saving face of this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by MosheDayan: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
Joyce95:

1. Hope for Nigerians (through the Social Investments Programmes):

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo oversees what is regarded as the largest social investments programme in sub-Saharan Africa. The National Social Investment Programmes (N-SIP) 

2. Improving the Economy:

As a recession seemed inevitable in 2016 - giving the absence of any savings by previous administrations, falling of the price of oil in the international market, the destruction of Nigeria's oil assets by militants, and the monotonic nature of Nigeria's economy, Nigeria needed a team to steer the ship out of the storm and Prof. Osinbajo provided the lead of this team.

3. Leadership:

The ever agile, contemporary, youthful and versatile, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo stands out as the significant link between Nigeria's young population and the President Buhari administration. 

4. Bringing people closer to government:

From Oyo to Owerri, Maiduguri to Yenagoa, everywhere he goes, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has a way with people that instantly magnets them to his inborn charm and aura personality.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by MosheDayan: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
Karemarealty288:
To me.....he is a sound Gentle man full of wisdom and Articulate....the saving face of this administration.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by MosheDayan: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
okefrancis:
I have never seen a man like Osinbajo who values the life of masses and means well for them
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
Zeemam:
He is the best politician ever liveth. God bless Osinbajo
[/s]
Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Shooyie: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
The VP is a great asset to Nigeria and Nigerians. He has been diligent and shown commitment to tasks assigned to him with Nigerians being his priority. I want him as President come 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
okefrancis:
grin grin grin
You are joking right
Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by MosheDayan: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
TheRareGem1:
In pride of Nigeria. Best VP we ever had. The man to champion the affairs of this country 2023. People's president 2023
[/s]
Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by MosheDayan: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
Zeesugar:
He is the Best leader we can ever ask for !!!
[/s]
[s]
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo means alot to this country, always ready to contribute his quota to the development of our country.. God bless Osinbajo
[/s]
Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
He means no shit to me
Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by bender79: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Abouwaza:
He means no shit to me
Because you are already full of shit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by Joylove2324(f): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Osinbajo is our man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Four Things Prof Yemi Osinbajo Means To Nigeria by omenka(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Osinbajo remains a shining beacon in this administration whose light seems to have been put out by a seemingly intractable plague of corruption and insecurity.

If it were solely my call to make, he'd be my next President.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Can’t Go To Katsina Again Over Insecurity- Sheik Murtala / Wike, Again Calls For Outright Dissolution Of Police Unit As SARS Kill Muscian / Why Ize-iyamu Ignored Oshiomhole In Thank You List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.