Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad (67592 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / Buhari Commissions New Made-In-Nigeria Naval Ship / Extend Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail Line To Chad, President Deby Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by FriendNG: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Germany buys Made-in-Nigeria boats and donates them to the Navy of Chad Republic to help mitigate against "illegal fishing, oil theft and other maritime crimes ," in their waters. The boats are armed with 12.7mm machine guns and automatic grenade launchers

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1296871847456378880

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by FriendNG: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by flyingpig: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
They couldnt even use it they had to donate it to neighbouring CHAD republic

Me trying to understand if this is an insult or admiration to our technology cry

528 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by SocialJustice: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
See the way you loud am as if Germany bought the boats for their navy. Nice one though.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by flyingpig: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Made in nigeria abi assembled in nigeria. Awon using mechanics and carpenters to co-join imported machine parts cheesy

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Original Nigerian Technology grin grin

Stew-pid country manned by useless and clueless herdsmen

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Enceladus(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice one. Poco a poco We will get there.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Iamgrey5(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is great

We will get there someday.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is great

We will get there someday.

Keep deceiving yaself

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Golan007: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:

Me trying to understand if this is an insult or admiration to our technology cry

What have you ever built?

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Iamgrey5(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:

Keep deceiving yaself
One step at a time bro

Rome wasn't built in a day

Once we are familiar enough with the technology, we will start imitating the technology by building a copy cat of the model and move onto complete innovative.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
One step at a time bro

Once we are familiar enough with the technology, we will start imitating the technology by building a copy cat of the model and move onto complete innovative.

It will take million light years to come, or perhaps, at the sound of the trumpet.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Iamgrey5(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:

It will take million light years to come, or perhaps, at the sound of the trumpet.
We need to always encourage ourselves as a nation bruv.

Some of our people are really trying.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Dedetwo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nigeria's silly scenario at play. Chad is landlocked as most foolish Nigerians would be ready to proclaim. Germans are funny too. They bought a high technological product and gifted to Chad. Maybe the Germans did not find the wielded up boats river worthy so they assigned them to lake usage. Germans are very smart though.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by FlordFlorez(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
No loud am abeg..something dey couldn't use.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
I love Buhari with all my heart

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by IamWonderful: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice , they believe our products is good for other Africans, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by GamalNasser: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Atleast they have patronised that boat company .Forex injection..this is the kind of sale that grows a nation not the one that citizens are buying from themselves ..that one is intrawealth transfer

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Lamasta(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
At least they purchase our boat grin at all at all nahim bad pass

11 Likes

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by anibi9674: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by abeliver: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:

we are getting there...

maybe in 5-10 years time, the next time Germany purchase anything from Nigeria they will donate it to Cameroon.... it's one step at a time

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by jerryunit48: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
So there is actually something made in Nigeria apart from innocent own ?
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by JAMO84: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

What have you ever built?
Nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Boat wey dem go put for their backyard

Nigerians are not even patronising Nigerian products

Innoson for instance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by kpakpankolo: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
they bought from nigeria and donate to chad as and Igbo i don't care what they use it for all i want is them to be buying more

21 Likes

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Arthurity1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
flyingpig:

Why would they use it, when they are the best engineers in the world?

12 Likes

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
One step at a time bro

Sm pple makes u wonder how u are sharing a planet wit them and u are still alive
All inventions, that is how they start, learn frm those experiencd in it, and then see if u can make it wit materials frm ur area, that way it wil be cheaper for u to experimen wit it and even v.possibly find ways to better that invention
Assembled in nigeria is far better and cheaper and keeps less money flowing out of dis country than assembld oversea

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
kpakpankolo:
they bought from nigeria and donate to chad as and Igbo i don't care what they use it for all i want is them to be buying more
I swear tell innoson to move on to quality jet aircraft, even if na assembling, money still de there
One tin the guy needs to do is spend a lot on reasearch and development, like hwauei

3 Likes

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by heniford2: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
is business i remember once upon a time China was laughed like this today waiting the happen

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Panther7(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Donated to Chad a landlocked country?? Am I the only one seeing this?

2 Likes

Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Rickmann: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
FriendNG:

Who said we can't do it?
Re: Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad by Mistakemaker: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Makes no difference.. I thought they will use it themselves.. Bought from a shithole country and dash to another shithole village dwellers grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.