Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) (87674 Views)

2face Unveils New INNOBIA Project / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Good one oyi,May Jah protect your farm from vampires & their grass munching beasts.
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2020
hakym619:

Is that tesla
Yes
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Olabode971:

Pls, who is this man that died with just a single penny but Immensely contributed to the world

grin
Nicola Tesla
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.pls who is the 2nd guy,i dnt knw him o

Nicola Tesla
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by 2016easy2017: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2020
HERDSMEN FOOD
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by Drew13: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
Coming from you?

Really laughable.

Bye.
you know me before? Bye
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by Drew13: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

His point is that 2face chose his path/choice of investment, it doesn't necessarily make him better than others. For all we know, they could have their own investments in form of financial instruments or even real estate. To each, his own.
don,t mind that guy, Ronaldo spends more than those guys combined but still has his investment.

1 Like

Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Drew13:
you know me before? Bye
You're not relevant for me to know you my dear....

But talking about changing one's mentality when you spend some of your important time arguing and cursing your fellow Bb9ja dummies is gross hypocrisy and it's what I was referring to as "Laughable"

I hope you change that backward mentality this new month.

Have a lovely Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by stormborn28(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2020
Oh... Tuface get farm... Okay wait, we are bringing our cows
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by Drew13: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
You're not relevant for me to know you my dear....

But talking about changing one's mentality when you spend some of your important time arguing and cursing your fellow Bb9ja dummies is what I was referring to "Laughable"

I hope you change that backward mentality this new month.

Have a lovely Tuesday.
lol, important time?? So you know my moniker on that bbn thread, How? That means you also visit that thread and watch bbn too. And you are telling me how to spend my important time? You stink of hypocrisy.

Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Drew13:
lol, important time?? So you know my moniker on that bbn thread, How? That means you also visit that thread and watch bbn too. And you are telling me how to spend my important time? You stink of hypocrisy.
Like I rightly stated, you're not different from your fellow Bb9ja dummies...

A quick check at your post gave you out as full-blown Hypocrite, so there was no need for me to visit your thread of dumbness.

Having said that, I will also like to remind you that you're still irrelevant, whether you change your mentality or not.

My last response.

Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by Drew13: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
Like I rightly stated, you're not different from your fellow Bb9ja dummies...

A quick check at your post gave you out as full-blown Hypocrite, so there was no need for me to visit your thread of dumbness.

Having said that, I will also like to remind you that you're still irrelevant, whether you change your mentality or not.

My last response.

Goodbye.
I am not irrelevant but you were quick to check my post, so you could find something to use against me. Wonders they say shall never end.

Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by DennisEche(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
make those dirty useless herders no turn there to rubbles sha
Re: INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) by bustykasa(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don't think it's a new thing moreover his tribe are mostly farmers... I had a bigger one when I was serving there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.