Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years (1642 Views)

23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help / How Do I Get A Birth Certificate For A Newborn? / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Emerald04(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is so rare that it only happens in 1 in 60 million births.

One amazing couple in the Czech Republic has a lot to be thankful for as they welcomed new babies into the world! Yes, BABIES. Plural. The couple, Alexandra and Antonin, already had one child already and were so excited when they learned a new addition was on its way! They soon found out that this new addition was actually twins, and since both parents had a history of twins in their families already, they will be carrying on the families tradition!

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Emerald04(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
While the Kinovas from the Czech town of Milovice were looking forward to welcoming a new addition to their family, they soon learned from their doctor that Alexandra was pregnant with not just one baby, but two. The lovely couple celebrated upon hearing the good news and began to prepare themselves to go from being a family of three to a family of five. But almost immediately, the doctor asked the couple if he could see them again, to re-diagnose.

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Emerald04(m): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
What they were about to find out from the doctor was something they would never in a million years had dreamed of. The doctor decided to show them the ultrasound again. When she looked, the doctors revealed some surprising news… the couple was actually expecting 4 babies! But the news didn’t stop there, just a month after that, another shocking ultrasound discovered there was a 5th baby in there!

“When we finally found a fifth head, I started to cry,”Alexandra said. The chances of the 23-year-old conceiving them naturally were one in seven million. And, Alexandra planned to breastfeed them all!

When it came time for the babies to be born, doctors scheduled twice the amount of doctors and midwives. There were almost 40 people there for the delivery. The head doctor of the neonatal unit said that there were no complications during the procedure. The sweet family welcomed four new baby boys into the world and one girl.

Source: Jesusdaily.com

4 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by DaddyRochie1642: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
God is good all the time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Humanoid01(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Quintuplets!

I don't know about others, but the way the content was arranged made it difficult to understand. Had to read it multiple times to get the message clearly.

Congrats to them.

7 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Donotread: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bundles of JOY

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Barbsamiin: 12:48am On Sep 02, 2020
blessings

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by internationalman(m): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2020
God knows that delivering this much babies naturally would be difficult yet he made it possible for women to be conceived with 5 because he trusted that man is capable of devicing other safe delivering method..

God was in support of technology right from the beginning.

This message is for those people that like solving all problems with prayers..

We are more than capable of doing things on our own because God himself has given us the wisdom right from creation. Only the white people know this .

Black men would rather pray all day instead of putting their God's giving brain to use.

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by elantraceey(f): 2:47am On Sep 02, 2020
All this stories to just say someone gave birth to five kids at once?

Congratulations to them anyway.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Damseldammie(f): 4:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Miracle babies
Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Chomsky1967(f): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2020
I want this!! Or four...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by uboma(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Chomsky1967:
I want this!! Or four...

May your prayers come true, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by uboma(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by dahmie2013: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Congratulations to the couple. May the children become a source of joy their parents.

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Denique(f): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Humanoid01:
Quintuplets!

I don't know about others, but the way the content was arranged made it difficult to understand. Had to read it multiple times to get the message clearly.

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by fati2001(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Humanoid01:
Quintuplets!

Congrats to them.
I think say nah only me.

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by WhisperedNoise: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whattttttt?
May God grant them the strength and ability to bring up those children o.
Five children ain't no joke.

Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by merieam16(f): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thank God...May they live to fulfill destiny
Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Awwwnn Wow.. God is good
Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Chomsky1967(f): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
uboma:

May your prayers come true, Amen.
Amen! Thanks
Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by Gabe427: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2020
this write sounds like all those new year's Eve testimony...it just keeps going on and on when it could be said in a sentence or two
Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by uboma(m): 2:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Amen! Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years by lilyheaven: 3:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
Quintuplets!

Congrats to them.
I only read the first paragraph, went down to second to the last paragraph grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons / any Scrabble Players around NyaNya and Karu, Abuja??? / The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.