Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help (17406 Views)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by ISTP: 3:38am On Nov 02, 2022
A Lagos resident, Babatunde Banjoko, has cried out following the disappearance of his brother, Adewale.

The 23-year-old mechanic was said to have left his parents’ house at Igando in the Alimosho area of Lagos State on October 14 and never returned home.

Babatunde told our correspondent that the family, which had been disturbed by the incident, reported a case of a missing person at the Igando Police Station.

He said, “I gave them the necessary information they requested except for his picture that I am taking there later.

“My grandmother in Ondo State said she heard his name announced on a radio station to be among some people that were arrested in a state in the South-East. But, she is too old to remember which particular state it was.”

The distraught brother appealed to the public to help with information that might help in finding his brother.

“My mum has not been told yet because she is hypertensive and we fear what will happen if we tell her. Everyone is worried,” he added.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, said he was not aware of the matter.

“For it to have been reported, work has definitely begun on the case,” he added.

https://punchng.com/23-year-old-mechanic-disappears-family-seeks-help/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by optimistcandyboy(m): 4:22am On Nov 02, 2022
ha!
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Foodqueen(f): 5:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Pm news reporting

Na the Kain undone news wey those one know how to report be this.

Awon igando magistrate court them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by everythinggirly(f): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2022
People are going through alot, I wonder what the young man is passing through that made him to disappear.
May God see him through.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by emmanuelbrown26: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
If care is not taken, his skull and vital organs would be in one hot plate of ewedu and amala. I just hope they find him alive and healthy bcs missing person in afonja land hardly come back alive.
Awolowo and some great fathers would be so disappointed in his people, people he gave free education, rather than being productive they resulted in skull and organ mining.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by afbstrategies: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
shocked
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
We are approaching the end of d year...time for evil men to start renewing whatever devil has given them...

Meanwhile....

IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN AND U ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR TINUBU OR ATIKU NEXT YEAR, JUST KNOW THAT U ARE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by inoki247: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
PM news no dey straight...
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Ololademrmoney2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
He doesn't wants to be a mechanic, he wants to be a baller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by harmargedon: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
From South West to south east.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by thorpido(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abi he follow friend?
Grandma say she hear him name for announcement for South-east kwa?All the way from Lagos?Odiegwu.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
May he return safe
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
May he be found hale and hearty.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Eriokanmi: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's well. May he be found and reunited him with his family alive.
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Segzy19: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
You need psychiatric treatment
emmanuelbrown26:
If care is not taken, his skull and vital organs would be in one hot plate of ewedu and amala. I just hope they find him alive and healthy bcs missing person in afonja land hardly come back alive.
Awolowo and some great fathers would be so disappointed in his people, people he gave free education, rather than being productive they resulted in skull and organ mining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by VeryWickedMan: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Check all the shrines around there

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by StagethemTVee: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Its sourced from Punch not pm news
Foodqueen:
Pm news reporting

Na the Kain undone news wey those one know how to report be this.

Awon igando magistrate court them

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by imagrg(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Una too like trouble!
emmanuelbrown26:

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Scarletjr(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
[i][/i]werey �
emmanuelbrown26:

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by tillaman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
sad
I hope he makes it back home to his family alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by emmanuelbrown26: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Segzy19:
You need psychiatric treatment
I swear to gawd dog, Tinubu nyash for u

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by emmanuelbrown26: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Scarletjr:
[i][/i]werey �

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Bigboy911: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afonja skull miners have harvested that one skull grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by emmanuelbrown26: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
imagrg:
Una too like trouble!

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by shielaAhmed: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
A Monetised YouTube channel with 6k subscribers is on sale

Selling prize
300,000k naira, (slightly negotiable)
Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Elock1: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
angry
Check his girlfriend's place

For those of you that may want to quote me

I hope you see how it sounds saying same thing for the feminine gender we neva they get missing.

Hope the young man is found alive.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Mechanic Disappears, Family Seeks Help by Okpokpo09: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
He will be found by the Grace of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Gift For Mum,advise Pls / If Your Husband Has A Child Out Of Wedlock / How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.