Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons (1616 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Divorced Man / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by Ge0grapher(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Abeg, this thread is dedicated to fellow nairalander men who happen to date or have dated a white girl.

I would like you to answer the following questions;
Was her family welcoming??
Did she give you the typical Nigerian women wahala??
Was it easy for her to understand your language or accent??
Was there any form of cultural shock??
Was there any form of initial resentment owing to where you were from (Nigeria/Africa)
Based on your experience would you say it's a good idea for Nigerian men to have a relationship with them?? If you feel otherwise tell us your reasons.

If you have any other thing you feel you can add to give us more insight on the topic kindly do.

1 Like

Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by MickzyDonald: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
I'll post mine when i date one grin
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by fati2001(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I'll post mine when i date one grin

Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by fati2001(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Abeg, this thread is dedicated to fellow nairalander men who happen to date or have dated a white girl.

Was there any form of initial resentment owing to where you were from (Nigeria/Africa)
Based on your experience would you say it's a good idea for Nigerian men to have a relationship with them?? If you feel otherwise tell us your reasons.

If you have any other thing you feel you can add to give us more insight on the topic kindly do.

do you want to date?

I CAN SHARE THE EXPERIENCE I GOT FROM PPLE AROUND ME..
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by Ge0grapher(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

do you want to date?

I CAN SHARE THE EXPERIENCE I GOT FROM PPLE AROUND ME..

Yeah... Do share .
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by tobechi74: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
They are human beings like black say no to rascism
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by RightToReject(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
- Her family won't have any problem welcoming you, provided that racism isn't ingrained in their blood - and better if you're an aristocrat.

- Nigerian women don't have a special wahala rather people, regardless of their gender, who aren't from strong ethical leanings will always give others wahala unprovoked.

- Accent or not, she'll stay with you, provided that some other things are in order. You don't necessarily need to know someone's language before you entangle with them. Assuming that you get entangled with a German, for instance, knowing the basic pronunciation of some common words in her language, however, will save you a lot in many things when dealing with her or others. You'll understand better; if you're a seasoned traveler.

- No cultural shock.

- That initial suspicion will most likely be there, spoken or not, when dealing with an enlightened one or a crook. But you just have to remain yourself; if she tries to guilt-trip you unjustly, you remind her that someone like Bernard Madoff isn't a Nigerian, especially if she's a White American.

- They're human beings, so you don't have any justifiable reason not to have a relationship with them; unless you're a racist. If you get entangled with one from strong ethical leanings or one who has an altruistic interest in you regardless of her ethical leanings, you'll enjoy her. For the latter, if you're from strong ethical leanings, you'll have to kill your conscience in order to enjoy her.

Whether your intention is good or bad, always stay a discerning step ahead of her because that's the surest means to stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by thejourney200: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Let me park here to read stories.
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by MickzyDonald: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

Baby i just wanna date her, i promise i won't cheat on you grin
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by cooooooks(m): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2020
Take people as individuals and all these questions cease to be necessary.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by fati2001(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Baby i just wanna date her, i promise i won't cheat on you grin

Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by MickzyDonald: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:

Reply my mails baby, I've missed you so much
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by fati2001(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Reply my mails baby, I've missed you so much

Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by MickzyDonald: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2020

1 Share

Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by jesmond3945: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Racist threa
Re: Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons by BigDawsNet: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2020
Ge0grapher:

Currently dating a white

And I have dated one in the past...

- Her family was welcoming but they we're too over protective! Not in a racist way but..it's was her first time dating a foreigner...so they kinda look after her a lot ... But no pressure on me

- No single whala ...she's a white woman and she behaves just as white...no trouble but she doesn't like it when you reduce attention

- My accent was okay for her to understand..right from my growing up days...I have learned phonetics and I speak more like an American but not close tho...she doesn't understand jack about my native language....but few basic I taught her

- Cultural shock? Not really...but she's always amazed with our cooking... especially when she visit...

- I act natural "I'm an African American" nothing more

- Absolutely, I will advice anyone to go for it ..they are wonderful being, very lovely, never fake love...they stick to their decisions...if they want you ...they really do....if they don't ...don't force it...

-They committed
-Don't expect her to respect your family 100%
-You can't force her to do anything...
-She's clearly not ur maids...ur do your stuffs yourself
- No urgent 2k..but she expects you get her gifts
- You spilt bills at restaurant or date
- Sex is just like a kiss to them...you won't have to beg or plead to have sex
- They hate lies...you lie...she loses trust in you
- Don't even think about the alpha male thing...it's won't work or else you ready to take a ride with the cops
- Going to movies , Fancy romantic will be present in your relationship...you lack it... you guys wont click... remember you splinting bills
- Most of them fancy pets...do not abuse pet or in her present...you may like have some explanation with the cops
- Do not cheat...
- They don't really go to church but believe so much in God...she may likely skip church...so deal with it
- They don't ask for marriage...don't wait to see her desperation...mehn you will get old waiting
- If you marry one...you will surely get a cute baby wink

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Cry, But I Cried! / How Important Is Astrology To You When It Comes To Choosing A Life Partner? / Ifeyinwa: The Bastard Hybrid Child Of My Late Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.