Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity (8308 Views)

Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by TheRareGem1(f): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Taraba State Governor, Mr. Darius Ishaku, met yesterday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, over the security challenges facing the state.

Ishaku told State House correspondents at the end of the meeting held behind closed doors that he intimated Osinbajo of the security challenges in his state and sought his support.

The governor said, “The meeting is about security; mainly security: the problems of security that we have in the state. I briefed him (the Vice President) and we are hoping that he will look into it.

“Just in general; there is Jukun/Tiv crisis; there is also kidnapping, which is on the rise, and all the others.

“In general form, I think he is fully briefed and I think he will be able to assist us.’’

https://punchng.com/insecurity-osinbajo-ishaku-meet/

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by gji3ec1: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Starboy VP back from limbo and pushing things cool

For 5k, learn proposal writing, business plan and grant writing in 2 days!

Chat/Call:> +234 814 565 8405

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by helinues: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2020
HappyCanadian
Osibanjo very clueless and wicked Vice President. Kill all Christians in Nigeria he doesn't give a shit just to serve the Fulani

Happy people are not bitter like the comments above...

Change your moniker to SadCanadian

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by OgundeleTeju: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by TheRareGem1(f): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2020
One thing is that, these governors know how active osinbajo always is concerning matters on governance. They always know he is always up to the tasks and they believe in him. Without iota of doubt, he will look into this issue and positive things will come out of it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Finnese001: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2020
What can osubande do kwanu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Deputy1111(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2020
"In general form, I think he is fully briefed and I think he will be able to assist us.’’

Osinbajo is a man who listen, and always ready to assist. He will surely do something about it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by CapitalHYC(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by ProfAmaben(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2020
The nation is too large to be one. Nigeria should be divided ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by adioolayi(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Finnese001:
You say wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Iamgrey5(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Finnese001:
HappyCanadian:
Osibanjo very clueless and wicked Vice President. Kill all Christians in Nigeria he doesn't give a shit just to serve the Fulani

There they go cheesy

There they go

Bands there they go

There they go (ay)

Ipob, there they go (ay)

Why your neck green?

Cause them ain't diamonds and that ain't gold (whoa) grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by DEWKID(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
A
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by iammo(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
cool

If given the task and opportunity by President M Buhari.. Professor Osinbajo SAN would settle all crisis in the middle belt region within months

As an acting President within few weeks he toured Niger Delta and spoke directly with leaders of Niger Delta Avengers blowing pipelines urging them to embrace peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by simpleseyi: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Time wasted

If Major General Muhammadu Buhari has no solution yo security challenges is it Prof. Osinbajo that will have solution.

Buhari really fuccked up big time on security challenges but if he recontest again, I will still vote him over the other gang of looters and cultists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by HappyCanadian: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Deputy1111(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Finnese001:
Only a human being with small brain will post a comment like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by oglalasioux(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Deputy1111:
"In general form, I think he is fully briefed and I think he will be able to assist us.’’

Osinbajo is a man who listen, and always ready to assist. He will surely do something about it.

He will form his own military or police?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by jamaicabakare(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Mtchewwe

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by OgundeleTeju: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Am sure that the security issues will be fixed ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Joyce95: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Ever with great wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by flexd99(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
We need actions and not just mere meetings

UK used dell studio xps
500gb
4gb RAM
60k only

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by anibi9674: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by jericco1(m): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2020
The didn't talk about the one that is making everyone to look stupid.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Juan4: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2020
God bless Nigeria grin grin grin

Check my saggy if you are interested to know everything about Snail Farming Business

Batch C classes will start on 7th September 2020.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by OgundeleTeju: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Osibanjo very clueless and wicked Vice President. Kill all Christian Nigerians he doesn't give a shit just to serve the Fulani
to you now,this comment make sense ba ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by IYANGBALI: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Same old story

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by jamata20: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Oshey
Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by TheRareGem1(f): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Finnese001:
. He always have his hand full this is to tell you how important he is in the solving and executing tasks concerning the nation affairs.

In your own work place, they don't even call you to contribute to matters concerning development because you don't have what it takes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Skyehigher1: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2020
My amiable vice president of federal republic of Nigeria active and action man , man of the people

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by jamata20: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
to you now,this comment make sense ba ?
Help me ask am o

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: Despite Peaceful Environment, Abia Yet To Benefit From Oil Companies / Blame Insecurity On Bad Losers, Anarchists — MURIC / Stubborn Nnamdi Kanu Goes Back To Radio Biafra Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.