Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Thanks all. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks all. (1820 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Thanks all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thanks all for your contributions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thanks all. by GboyegaD(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is shameful to say the least. How did she forget to plan how she will go back home?

11 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by samuelson06(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please I need someone to help my sister out. She's stuck in Ogun state where she did her service. she was supposed to come back home since, but due to the fact that she couldn't afford the transport fare. Please, I really need someone to help her out. That girl really helped me during her service. If only I had the money, I could have sent her the money. I saw where she was appealing for transport fare on WhatsApp and that really broke my heart. Please if there is any way you can help please do. She was supposed to come back to Abuja. She served in Ikpokia LGA, at Ajegunle side in Ogun state. Currently, she stays in NCCF family house there. Please, I beg you to help in any way you can. You can this number in case there is anything you will want to know; 08162226207. Thanks.

You and your sister don't have shame. So she spent everything (@33k per month) without savings that'll take her home or even start a small business.

Either you are a cheap scammer without any concrete format or your sister is an idiot. Either way, both of you ought to be flocked. This is how you people destroy the image of this country. Shame on you.

24 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by elantraceey(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Even if she didn't save up throughout her service year, what happened to the last allawee see received before passing out?

8 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by bigjackass: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
nawa o
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by samuelson06(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
She said there is something she engaged in, but she lost her money in the process. Please help if you can. If you stay there, you can confirm.

Let her stay there. Most likely, she'll find a man there and get married. Just allow her. It's destiny. If you wish, you can join her there. You guys don't need any help.

5 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by samuelson06(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please don't say this. You're just making me feel more sad.

Are you sure she's your sister or girlfriend?
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by samuelson06(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Haba mana, why are you saying this now? She's my sister. I'm female by the way.

I don't you are a female o because anyone can claim to be a female here.
Re: Thanks all. by Redman44(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Haba mana, why are you saying this now? She's my sister. I'm female by the way.

@OP, why don't you tell the forum how much the transport fare is for your sister? Besides, the NCCF can help her with the transport fare cool cool cool cool. I know the NCCF very well. They take up matters like this and sort it out quickly. Are you saying you don't have other siblings that can help her out with the money she needs? Hmn.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by ireneidiva(f): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
She said she lost the money to something she engaged in, maybe due to lack of experience, I don't know and she was laughed at. If only I had the money, I could have helped her. She really helped me a lot when she was still serving and I was finding it difficult to even feed. She really helped me. That's why I'm sad that I can't help her now that she needs help. She is my younger sister, she just passed out some months ago. Please help if you can. You can comfirm this if you stay. The money mustn't be given to her, it can be given to the transport company directly if any one feels it's not true. Thanks.
NCCF allowed her to stay for months in the family house after passing out?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by illicit(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
If she stays in NCCF
Then she has no problem.
Re: Thanks all. by GboyegaD(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
She said she lost the money to something she engaged in, maybe due to lack of experience, I don't know and she was laughed at. If only I had the money, I could have helped her. She really helped me a lot when she was still serving and I was finding it difficult to even feed. She really helped me. That's why I'm sad that I can't help her now that she needs help. She is my younger sister, she just passed out some months ago. Please help if you can. You can comfirm this if you stay. The money mustn't be given to her, it can be given to the transport company directly if any one feels it's not true. Thanks.

We are saying the same thing. In whatever she was engaged in, shouldn't she have kept her transport fare aside? That said, why are your folks not eager to send her transport fare or don't they want her back home?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Why do you say so?
That's one of the nicest places I have ever been to

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by merieam16(f): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
GboyegaD:
This is shameful to say the least. How did she forget to plan how she will go back home?
Lik seriously, watin meariam no go see for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by CanadianNaija: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is probably the typical Nairaland lie lie story, but if it’s true then your sister should look for a bar or restaurant work to earn her tfare back home.

I can’t believe people these days prefer to beg before thinking of any viable solutions to their problem.
You people have to learn to earn things instead of this begging attitude that has become the order of the day.

I don’t even understand how no body in her/your circle of friends and family can borrow her tfare.

STOP begging!

6 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Thanks all. by CanadianNaija: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
If there is, I wouldn't be here. There's none. Please, you people should help in any way you can please, I beg of you all. If there's any other option, I wouldn't be here in the first place, please.

Tell your sister to get a small job (washing plate in restaurant, waiting tables in restaurant beer parlour, sales girl and co will get her that money in a month) and work long enough to earn her tfare back, or you could do so on her behalf.

Except you people are too proud for menial jobs, but not too proud to beg. I’ve sha given solution now.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks all. by LewsTherin: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, is it that no one believes this or what?

Actually? No.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by Mindlog: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, is it that no one believes this or what?

You are a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all. by hafsatadebisi: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him. / Help Me Out: My Fiance Has a Son / Message From A Mother To Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.