Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Thanks all - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks all (1410 Views)

Thanks all. / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
I appreciate
Re: Thanks all by Alejoc(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Get more evidence, hack if necessary.... Call for a family meeting and watch your back or watch what you eat!
Re: Thanks all by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
That kinda woman can kill you at anytime, be more careful with her.
Nothing as killing as having a Cheat as a partner (both ways)
GET MORE EVIDENCE.
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks
Re: Thanks all by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
yeahh presently i do no eat without the kids shearing my food
Right step....
Re: Thanks all by ProfGday(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Your girlfriend/woman meet an average of 3 guys a day and almost 1094 guys annually and you want her to be faithful only to you....ah ah..check it na...Allow her to make her decision...tracking any lady na invitation to HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
Re: Thanks all by Ekez(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
Well, i have a good job that pays above 500k monthly and takes good care of my family as far as i can say. I've got 5kids, one going to JSS2 and another one entering JSS1, but its obvious my wife is cheating on me and I've got much evidences and still gathering more facts. One of the guys involved that i know is a yahoo boi that is even serving at the moment painful. now she attacks every little move i make telling me how i move around shearing my salary with my girl friends. meanwhile, my job is a rotational job, as in i spend 2wks at home in a month.
What should i do? Please i need matured advise....
You said that you some evidence of her cheating?
Confront her with dat and if she refuses to stop then file for a divorce if you want to live a healthy life free of hiv/aids abeg
Re: Thanks all by Ekez(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
Well, i have a good job that pays above 500k monthly and takes good care of my family as far as i can say. I've got 5kids, one going to JSS2 and another one entering JSS1, but its obvious my wife is cheating on me and I've got much evidences and still gathering more facts. One of the guys involved that i know is a yahoo boi that is even serving at the moment painful. now she attacks every little move i make telling me how i move around shearing my salary with my girl friends. meanwhile, my job is a rotational job, as in i spend 2wks at home in a month.
What should i do? Please i need matured advise....
Re: Thanks all by ebujany(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Why not? Its your right if you want to but be ready for the consequences....
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2018
thanks
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2018
like what ? i mean the consequences
ebujany:
Why not? Its your right if you want to but be ready for the consequences....
Re: Thanks all by nzeobi(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2018
don't speculate, pretend you are not suspecting her gather the hard facts and then strike.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all by Ekez(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
yes i have some evidences. she has never worked since we got married but her account presently worth more than 5M and from my investigation she has bought a plot of land @2.5M and yet to tell me. bought the land last year.

Jisos
But have ask how she got the money and watch her response?
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2018
thanks
Re: Thanks all by ebujany(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
like what ? i mean the consequences

The consequences? Things you will found out will break your heart bro...if am you, I did let sleeping dogs
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2018
am already heart broken my dear
ebujany:

The consequences? Things you will found out will break your heart bro...if am you, I did let sleeping dogs
Re: Thanks all by ebujany(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
am already heart broken my dear

Seems your in PH....am in PH too. Also Married with kids. You have to be a man in issues like this. Don't let your wife win. Hacking her phone will break your home...there are better ways to handle issues like this. We can meet up and find better ways to fix this
Re: Thanks all by Agbaletu: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Nawa o.
Re: Thanks all by Ekez(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
she is not aware that i've seen that bc she guards her phone like egg and this faithful day i saw the alert, guess she si working with the yahoo boi dem
So you married a yahoo gal,
Everything is up to you.
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2018
am all ears my brother, any good way is ok by me before i do what i might regret later
ebujany:

Seems your in PH....am in PH too. Also Married with kids. You have to be a man in issues like this. Don't let your wife win. Hacking her phone will break your home...there are better ways to handle issues like this. We can meet up and find better ways to fix this
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2018
no i did not marry a yahoo gal my brother
Ekez:

So you married a yahoo gal,
Everything is up to you.
Re: Thanks all by mrblessed(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2018
It is a bit easier now that you know at least a little of what she is doing. Human beings are unpredictable and insatiable. You seemingly created a picture of affluence in your home, discernible in your hefty salary. I hope your wife has unfettered access to your money. Cheating is a serious issue in marriage. However, you need to marshal unassailable evidence before taking any action. Any less would not subsist. On the other hand, what made her to develop such vile and nasty lifestyle: your job, personality, or the atmosphere at home? Even if one of the above is responsible for her irresponsible conduct, cheating is not and cannot be the solution.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all by Florblu(f): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2018
Do not hack/track. After getting more evidence (s) what do you intend doing? Divorce? Save yourself the heartache. What you don't know cannot kill you.
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks
Re: Thanks all by Florblu(f): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
Like i said i need a good advise from this family

Confront her, peacefully though. Plead with her and check yourself. Spend more time at home, if you are not at home,make sure you show her love in anyway possible from wherever you are.

Let an elderly person mediate, most likely her parent. If she didn't change........I give up
Re: Thanks all by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Sir, the truth is she is Cheating on you.

We women know if our husbands isn’t home most of the time with us, we take advantage of it.

It is no wonder Satan used us to bring Adam down

Don’t let Satan use her to bring you down or possibly kill you

And sir do a DNA test on the children. I can bet you one of them is not yours. You have 500k, DNA test is just 45k in médical labs

1 Like

Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Florblu:

My parents are no more and am I spend all my time at home anytime am on off duty break but she does not apreciate that. I don't even keep friends for the fact that am always at home,my best friend na my mechanic.... You can imagine that. But she goes out freely especially once am out for work

Confront her, peacefully though. Plead with her and check yourself. Spend more time at home, if you are not at home,make sure you show her love in anyway possible from wherever you are.

Let an elderly person mediate, most likely her parent. If she didn't change........I give up
Re: Thanks all by eluquenson(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Are you sure those children are yours?

Exercise some patience to get more concrete fact, then file for a divorce.

Women and devilish act be like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Thanks all by Florblu(f): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=ib4babes post=70564682][/quote]

Involve her parent.

It's either you watch her live her life the way she wants till she regrets it and enrol your children in a boarding school or you ruin your home in a hurry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly / Month Of June "No Masturbation" Challenge! / I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Now Am Feeling Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.