Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures (58221 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by money121(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Kingluqman(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Iron man grin
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by HantaVirus(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Poverty is a bitch

When some husbands are buying Private jets, mansions,exotic islands and super rides for their wives grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by proclinician: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Cranium don crack. Chai. Madam dissolve this marriage instantly.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by alizma: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
What is Really Happening to our Families?

Precious Daddy, We Pray thee! Heal our Homes
End time husband na
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by holuwaseun04(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
wow, this is shit .
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by MyLottoHub: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Say no to violence
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Lee99: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Marriage palava
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Charlex23(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
What is really happening. Where are the human right activist?
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by LadySarah: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is that face 26yrs? 26 with 8 kids. Damn!
Nevertheless, the man needs the rod on his skull too.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by planetx: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep telling people this, if u are tired of relationship/marriage just give a break.
Up for grab
Price: 29M for the 1&2 storey buildings
This house for 29million? At least try to sweep the front before posting.

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by dalass(f): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
What is Really Happening to our Families?

This is Sheer Evil..
Precious Daddy, I Pray thee! Heal our Homes

Please also condemn marriage of 13 year old girls from the East and battery of the poor woman after 13 years of tears and abuse.

i thought only the north married underage girls but its glaring that poverty also in the East makes them sell off orphans to the highest bidder...

Even police wants money before they can do their job... Poor woman

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Focusmind: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Poverty+Anger+Nigeria are deadly combination.

I pity those that are affected by these three variables.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Oizee(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Poor woman, d money police requested was to fuel their vehicle to go get the man arrested?
The poor is really suffering in this country in every angle, we can only hope for the best .
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by trafftrade(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Join this group if you would like to grow your income working as a freelancer on Fiverr FOR FREE

The three days MasterClass is for free join us using the link below

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by AssistantJesus1: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by ipobarethieves: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
sad iPOB pipu again sad.These pipu are callous,Evil,Wicked, jealousy.Can even kill cos of N500.Dey chase with pestle, sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Oizee(f): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
pretydiva:

Hope you will say this, when this same treatment is meted out on your sisters undecided
what if they are his step sisters?, to his unborn daughters.
I'm sure he's not married
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by nBag(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEom5V5nnNZ/

story don't add up. just like that? why will he just show up and start pounding her?
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
The part that got me is police asking her to bring money before they could arrest the man.... As in hu does that
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Punt(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
This woman never rested. Besides manufacturing children, the beaten was sure regularly.13 yrs of wasted life.
She should just end the marriage or else her days are numbered.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
The husband he-goat should also be prosecuted for abusing a minor. For her to be 26 and already has 8kids, the beast started sleeping with her as soon as he married her at 13.
Ekwensu mmadu. sad
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by blackHAZE: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Imagine if this is from the other side of the country, how those stolen childrens will flood this post with all sorts of insults.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by mamotalk: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
inside naija! we will be seeing more of this in as much as our govt are toying with child education in Nigeria, especially for girls. is it not absurd for a girl of thirteen years to be forced into marriage?
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Asour: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
So sad.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Asour: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
So sad.

God help her. Always thought forces child marriages were a scourge rampant only in certain parts.

Clearly it runs wide/deep.

And I say this without spite/malice.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by emmanuelbrown26: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
planetx:
This house for 29million? At least try to sweep the front before posting.
Baba cleaning is not an issue
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Incandescent(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Sorry...ur decision in life has put you into this situation.

Some young girls now will still choose wrong and later 10years time,head will be broken again.

They will never learn and give chance to the right guy.

I have approached many girls and none would like to give their num saying, 'I don't give my number to strangers. '

I just moved on...when in actual sense, they prefer giving it to bad guys and hooligans. Later now,you see some poor in 20 years time begging you they need money to feed their kids. Who send you?

I will just drive off with speed...your choice,your problem.

Ode did you read the post.

Book you no go read that's why you are struggling with poverty and girls are rejecting you angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed / Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.