Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures (58226 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by AnanseK(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Forced Marriage at age 13, a violent and brutal abusive husband . This is South East for you.

In America same people are shooting their wives dead, especially when the wife earns higher wages.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
In as much as i'm against any form of domestic violence this story is a silly one sided tale.
A reporter should have narrated some of the things that led to the violence unless he wants to tell us the man is mentally challenged.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by mansoura(f): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
God!!

Marriage is now becoming scary nowadays
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by desiredhome: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Siberia01:
embarassed

OH GOD I FEEL FOR HER ------

marriage at the age of 13 sad

this is so barbaric

BTW billionaires don't behave that way
Poverty in highest order.......
Even when she is being abused they will ask to remain there......
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by desiredhome: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
mansoura:
God!!

Marriage is now becoming scary nowadays
Not scary......marry for the right purpose and you will enjoy it
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by BigTableShaker(f): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Millimann:
Doesn't she have a family?
Igbos no get family o. they're all baby factory things.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Enculer: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
You mods are so poor in English.

"Breaks head"?

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Golan007: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Forced marriage at age 13 in the East oh.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
mbahdi:
Is dis she or he

Bob is risky ooooooooooo grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
pretydiva:
The same iron rod should be used on the man's head shikena

Nigeria police never disappoints. Asking for money in this kinda situation. Smh

It's obvious the man turned the woman to a baby making machine. 8 kids already shocked. Like seriously

Family planning is free in Govt hospitals. That part is on the woman.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Sorry...ur decision in life has put you into this situation.

Some young girls now will still choose wrong and later 10years time,head will be broken again.

They will never learn and give chance to the right guy.

I have approached many girls and none would like to give their num saying, 'I don't give my number to strangers. '

I just moved on...when in actual sense, they prefer giving it to bad guys and hooligans. Later now,you see some poor in 20 years time begging you they need money to feed their kids. Who send you?

I will just drive off with speed...your choice,your problem.

Did you see where she was given to the man at 13

The report tells us she gave birth after the marriage so it's not a shotgun wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Incandescent:

Ode did you read the post.

Book you no go read that's why you are struggling with poverty and girls are rejecting you angry

Fool like you will talk when legit and mature men are talking...
Poor mental soul with bitter mind.

Go and marry and stop trolling,I am with my woman now,Bleep off my mentioned.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

Did you see where she was given to the man at 13

The report tells us she gave birth after the marriage so it's not a shotgun wedding.

Open ur eyes,it's like a police man framed up the lies.

Even if it was you that was given out at 13,you can decide to leave when after few years ,stop being myopic.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by princeakinola1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
married at age 13, having 6 to 8 children,? very bad
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hmmmm, no more love, she's really suffering in the marriage, God will see her through.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Bosch10(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Sorry...ur decision in life has put you into this situation.

Some young girls now will still choose wrong and later 10years time,head will be broken again.

They will never learn and give chance to the right guy.

I have approached many girls and none would like to give their num saying, 'I don't give my number to strangers. '

I just moved on...when in actual sense, they prefer giving it to bad guys and hooligans. Later now,you see some poor in 20 years time begging you they need money to feed their kids. Who send you?

I will just drive off with speed...your choice,your problem.
most ladies are like this.they will leave you for someone who is not up to ur standards in all ramifications.

I personally,av made up my mind not to ask any lady out again at least for now.if am ready for marriage,I know where to go.�

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am yet to see any tribal insults on this thread... why?
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Paromarc: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
pretydiva:
The same iron rod should be used on the man's head shikena

Nigeria police never disappoints. Asking for money in this kinda situation. Smh

It's obvious the man turned the woman to a baby making machine. 8 kids already shocked. Like seriously
Lol, more like "turned her into a baby factory" grin
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by kareemkamil(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Biafra with child abuse, like 5&6
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Tonitoniton(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEom5V5nnNZ/

Things like this are not ordinary. They are spiritual. The devil is attacking families to create bigger space for baby mamas and dadas to occupy. They devil knows such single parenting will definitely falter and eventually fail.

I know some atheist here will disagree, but those it matter?

Pls, up hold ur partner in prayers. Deal with issues of such with fervent prayers. It is not normal for a man that married u to turn u to punching bag, there is a force behind it, deal with that force
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by tit(f): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
She die?
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by lascos912(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
I no see anybody shouting igbo amaka again o
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2020
She for break him head too... Warri girls no dey disappoint for this kind matter grin
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by bigcasava1(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Enugu men are know for being wife beaters
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Siberia01:
embarassed

OH GOD I FEEL FOR HER ------

marriage at the age of 13 sad

this is so barbaric

BTW billionaires don't behave that way

Shut up! Last week, I followed a client in a Range Rover... She's so bitter about how her husband harrasses her every chance he gets.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Millimann: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Bro,what manner of questions is this?
Her husband is the Head of the Family.
Or may be you mean the extended Family!

Yes, I mean the extended family. They shouldn't allow their sister to suffer like that in the name of marriage.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Millimann: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:

[s]Igbos no get family o.
they're all baby factory things.[/s]
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Farki: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
nBag:

story don't add up. just like that? why will he just show up and start pounding her?

Because he's an abusive piece of shit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.