Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,122 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) (54691 Views)

Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Atheistan: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Audio hugging
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by rwasiu(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
May there be peace in the state
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by osayuwamwen(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol, killing yourself for this set of pple oyo is yr name
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by SimpKING: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simplified.!!!!!
Long live Edo state
Long live the Oba of Benin
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Fake
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Deborah98(f): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Politics is not a do or die affair,I wonder why people hate,kill, destroy,kidnap,maimn, and do all sort of evil just to get hold of power,too bad ooooh,I pray the coming election brings to light the desired development and progress of the state.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by noonenotwo: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

Oshiomole is more useless
ize iyamu and his wife are criminals
be mindful the kind wordd u use to address people parent

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Skymason20(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
100% fake huge grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by TheChameleon: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Juju exchange shocked shocked

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by stealmatic(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
audio hugging

Obaseki should not be distracted nor carried away
APC are not known for peace
their only peaceful election is a situation where they win.
so he should not be carried away because they knew he's prepared both physically and spiritually at least Oshiomole can confirm that now.
he should not let his guard down or tone down his assault
the fake criminal pasta is a demonic bastard thief.

he should keep preparing for the war all round because that's how Oshiomole sees elections.

God bless Obaseki
God bless Edolites
God bless Wike
God bless rugged Shuabu.

4+4=Obaseki
torgba!

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Pele , September 20th u will cry wheeeehn ,don't worry we are hospitable

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by ellizy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
It is better to volunteer oneself for ritual than to die for politician... These people useless like P in phycology
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by redsun(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Two wearing thugs. One is qualified by his own party for not beingvrlgible to contest. While the other is under investigation for suspected treasonous and fraudulent practices.

Both parties are the same gang of robbers. The Oba should stay away from politics and watch them closely from a distance.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Onlinesmart: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Oba of Benin is the best monarch in Nigeria. Father to all. Not partisan
Who rated him?
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by LandMann: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
audio hugging

so he should not be carried away because they knew he's prepared both physically and spiritually at least Oshiomole can confirm that now.

he should keep preparing for the war all round because that's how Oshiomole sees elections.

God bless Obaseki
God bless Edolites
God bless Wike
God bless rugged Shuabu.

4+4=Obaseki
torgba!

cc
NgeneUkwenu

See as you're spitting everywhere because of election that won't benefit you unless you are somehow connected to the ruling thieves.

Anyway sha, Don't come out on election Day with these your vituperations sha to avoid chesting bullet

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Friend22(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

Oshiomole is more useless
ize iyamu and his wife are criminals

After here ,just tell us how you are relevant to what will transpire in the election.
Neither Obaseki nor even PDP chairman knows whether you exist.
You can't do more than bark for few transitory likes here that soothes and excites you afterwards it ends here
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
I asked the question to be sure if religion is Nigeria's problem or one out of the many others. Nigeria major prob is just GREED. It has to do with our values as patriotic citizens and until we understand that selfishness and self-centered nature won't take up far,we will still be backward. What is d rationale of having 10 cars and you can't drive all at once or have houses both in the city n in the village and you live there at the same time or why will I covet ur work or money when I am doing well in my own little way. We need to work on our values and know that my success can't stop you and yours can't stop mine.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by kolade560: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
grin
bolaayenimo:

not Igbo monarchz butt lickers and naira mongers.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Mars16(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Meanwhile some people might have killed and caused injuries to themselves for these politicians. This is a lesson to those so called political thugs,but I doubt they'll learn.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
audio hugging

God bless Obaseki
God bless Edolites
God bless Wike
God bless rugged Shuabu.

4+4=Obaseki
torgba!

cc
NgeneUkwenu
Boss you're speaking for Edo people dem
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by AbuAeesha: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
the oba's act is really commendable,this is what royal fathers should be doing

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oba with class!! We will gladly lay down our life for that throne.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Anybody still voting this useless SCAM party called APC needs his head examined.

Just this evening, I bought fuel at 165 naira in Benin. By tomorrow electricity tariff increase will take effect. Virtually everything is taxed now, banks keep deducting the little money left in the bank.

What does APC offer you senseless Nigerians?

If what is happening now, happened during GEJ tenure, Ojota protesters and fake activists won't let us rest, now they are suffering and smiling.

Edo ppl should send a strong message to APC by rejecting them in this election.

As if the same Obaseki you are supporting didn’t fight tooth and nail to get the same Party you are disparaging.Abeggi leave matter for Mathias.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Anybody still voting this useless SCAM party called APC needs his head examined.

Just this evening, I bought fuel at 165 naira in Benin. By tomorrow electricity tariff increase will take effect. Virtually everything is taxed now, banks keep deducting the little money left in the bank.

What does APC offer you senseless Nigerians?

If what is happening now, happened during GEJ tenure, Ojota protesters and fake activists won't let us rest, now they are suffering and smiling.

Edo ppl should send a strong message to APC by rejecting them in this election.
hike in pump price wasn't caused by obaseki. Rather, it was caused by the same government who said pump price would reduce if Nigerians should vote them in 2015. They said , susbsidy was a scam and should be removed but now they still pay subsidy. I told my friends during pandemic that the reduction in pump price was nothing but a gteek gift. Now I'm vindicated. 4+4=8
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:

Boss you're speaking for Edo people dem
I just hate Oshiomole
he's a criminal and blood sucker
he's doing all these because Tinubu had his way on Ambode and he thinks he's the Tinubu of Edo state

Besides Obaseki did well so he deserved second tenure
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by hajimosho(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by imagrg(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
God must always WIN = Obaseki
Torgba!
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Jadeng: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
For Nigerian Polictians APC and PDP are just names; you can choose anyone, anytime.
It is followers that kill themselves in the name of support that I pity...
If you know, you know.
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by Zimmermann(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
OSHIO CAN NOW GO AND DIE!
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by AUMAN: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oba of Benin is civil and non partisan .Not his Lagos counterpart that threatened to throw into the Lagos lagoon any Igbo person that failed to vote for APC in Lagos state
Re: Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
/
Oba of Benin really carries himself well.

Respect is earned.

/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.