Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security (3621 Views)

Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit / Ekiti Poll: Lawyers Allege Threat To Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by OEPHIUS(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
As gov provides befitting office for Force CID Annex

The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr. Mohammed Adamu Abubakar, has commended Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for his outstanding commitment to the security of the state.

IGP Abubakar also applauded the governor, who he described as “a very security-friendly governor” for “always making the security agencies in the state comfortable to be able to discharge their duties without fear of favour”.

The IGP spoke when Gov. Ugwuanyi inspected a befitting office complex for the newly created Force CID Annex for the South East geo-political zone located at the Command’s Detective College, Enugu, which was renovated and furnished by his administration.

The Police Chief, who was represented by the Enugu State Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmad Abdurrahman, described the edifice as “a very good architecturally magnificent office”…, which we are going to hand over to the Assistant Inspector General of Police, who will be the Commander of this very highly investigative outreach of the Nigeria Police Force”.

CP Abdurrahman, on behalf of the IGP, thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi for his timely intervention, when Nigeria Police Force was looking for an office for the new unit, disclosing that the governor “came in handy without hesitation and said CP, tell the I.G that I will take full responsibility and I will give them a befitting office that will house them.

“I am therefore here representing the Inspector General of Police to receive the renovated edifice”, the CP said, thanking God for the life of the IGP “who in his wisdom found it very expedient to locate this office here in Enugu for the South East investigation unit”.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1247444048932491&id=100010007227700

1 Like

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by SLAP44: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
OEPHIUS, please tell the governor that the shooting of unarmed Igbo youths in Emene is a sore point in history which will continue to haunt him to his grave. Tell him that the masses are enraged and that the situation can cause bigger issues in the future.

Tankio.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by jericco1(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2020
I don't understand, which Enugu exactly? angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by tundeedunte777: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2020
if i hear
Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by rentAcock(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2020
I know there are many people who are so bitter
Many people who have nothing nice to say about 9ja
I dont care about them
I have nothing to contribute
I just want to say
God bless the Federal Repuplic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2020
A better Nigeria all around is all we want
Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by SouthNigerian: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2020
The boy is good - nah suegbe be that.

Governor Ifeanyi had better watch his back... when Northerners laugh with you, be sure they have something they are looking at.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by Freestainworld(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2020
that is why they gave them half baked international airport, and the mumu them still stood there clapping hands for incompetency

4 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by noleflendum: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2020
It is Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2020
We will never keep quiet until justice is done about the shooting of unarmed youths in Enugu state.

An injury to one should be an injury to all.

6 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by Guyman02: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020
We said it here last week after the unwarranted killings of Youths in Enugu that Madam Governor will announce the donation of Toyota Hilux and other equipment to police, he will not tell them to their faces how his people feel about the deaths, he will not tell them to end the numerous checkpoints were police extort his citizens and stifle easy movement of goods and services across Enugu state.
Now he is refurbishing a building built with state funds to a federal agency with annual budget which he could have used to build a befitting office of a strong empowered local vigilante.

Meanwhile he is giving them a completed project while they gave him a half baked International airport to commission cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by Foolishbuhari: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Probably praising him on his see nothing, say nothing stance while young men in their prime are cut down like grasses!

I won't say more

1 Like

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by muykem: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2020
The governor should take a step further by ban gathering of miscreants IPOB that want to cause security threats in his state. Igbo elite says no to Biafra.
Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by Guyman02: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2020
muykem:
The governor should take a step further by ban gathering of miscreants IPOB that want to cause security threats in his state. Igbo elite says no to Biafra.

Why not stay in Ogbomosho and leave Igbo matter for Igbos to decide, you are happy with Buhari but forming Amotekun to protect your lives from Fulani herdsmen, why not allow One Nigeria police to be in charge of your security angry

3 Likes

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by kabawa(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Please Mr IGP, get your boys tranquilizer instead of life ammunition. Ipob's might be unnecessarily stubborn, but shooting them to kill is not a good idea. They are humans for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by mamaafrik(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
can you see the mumu governor,you donated to the same police who killed your people instead of suing them,you southerners can you see them??
From the South east governors to Akintola to kalu to aregbe to Tinubu,these people are no good for the SOUTHERN PEOPLE
Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by Nasrothschild1: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by dubeygol: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Okay!
Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by ehinmowo: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Omo this IG na snake oo. If you know you know.
Re: IGP Lauds Enugu State Government's Commitment To Security by lastmanstandn(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Do they know they don’t have to paint every building or structure the official colors of the agency. Jeez. Ugly.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This / The Costly Mistake Buhari Is Making Against Igboho / How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.