Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb (42063 Views)

Bbnaija: Anto Looking Gorgeous In New Photoshoot / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Updating9JA: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2020
“Life is hard” – BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celebrity

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Anto Lecky, took to talk about the pressures to keep up as a celebrity.

Anti said “too many things have been happening as of late” that forces her to be honest with herself and accept that “life is hard”.

She said being a public figure makes it even harder because members of the public put a lot of pressure on them to “have it all together.”

She wrote:

“I HATE to show any kind of weakness but too many things have been happening as of late, where I have to be honest with myself and accept that life is hard and shit happens and I don’t have all the answers like I think I do. Especially as a public figure, yeyebrity, influenza, what have you, we are expected to have it all together. Not sure why because we are humans like the next person. There is a pressure to keep up. We are in a place where our value is based on numbers and not our God-given talent. No lie, shit is bleeped up. I just write this to anyone, be it celebrity by social media or celebrity by heart because we all deserve to be celebrated, YOU ARE ENOUGH. YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.”

Fellow housemates, Alex and Princess could relate and they left comments expressing their agreement.

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CEosOYjn7rr/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by LawLab247: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Ok
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by IamD18: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Until you all learn that you owe nobody shiit to impress, life will continue to be harder.

Most people you are trying to impress with the celebrity bla bla bla, don't even have upto 2k in their account, but you all keep being pressured to belong as a celebrity just to impress.

Rubbish!

260 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by longetivity(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2020
I swear to God I no know this lady

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Righteousness89(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Many People today do not Know that Many of the So called Stars, Musicians , Celebrity and all that which they look up to Need Help.

Many are looking for a way of Escape.

A Whole lot of dem are in Deep Depression and Pains due to the Entanglements they Have gotten into in their Quest for Fame and all that!

So many are afraid of pulling out because they Fear for their lives.

Most of the times You see them posting this and that are all done in a Search for Peace..

So many are In Pains , Depression , Confusion and Restlessness !

Many are Afraid of the Night! Due to what comes with it!

Be Careful for what you Aspire for! Don't be Deceived with all these Flashes!

It is Better to Walk with God.
The Blessing of God May not Come in your time but will Come at the Right time..

Most Important is your Soul!

What will it Profit you to be Known all over the World only to lose your Soul in Hell?

It's not Worth it

Righteousness Exalts!

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by rentAcock(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2020
I will eat eba with vegetable soup and goat meat this afternoon.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by jericco1(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2020
In other words, make your fans no expect giveaway from you. Nice grin cool

19 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by lenghtinny(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Who send her work beforeangry

7 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by klm19: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
IamD18:
Until you all learn that you owe nobody shiit to impress, life will continue to be harder.

Most people you are trying to impress with the celebrity bla bla bla, don't even have upto 2k in their account, but you all keep being pressured to belong as a celebrity just to impress.

Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Necksonnel: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Who is she? Neva heard of her before

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Celeb for your house.

Oshisko.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by ShitStain(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Who??
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by classicfrank4u(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
U forgot to mention the benefits you enjoy as a celeb tho

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by AssistantJesus1: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
cool
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Googlelism(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by crestedaguiyi: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Carry your problem.

3 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Tos87(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
A lot of them are in this your shoe. Facing so many life challenges but bottling them up so to remain relevant yeyebrity. The difference is you just accepted your fate and spoke out.

Funny enough,I don't even know you.

#youareenough

10 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Kharol1234: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Which season she come out from?
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by bluefilm: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Who be dis one?

Whose celebrity abi yeyebrity be dis one o?

Life is hard in general, yeyebrity or not, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by ODJ124(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Off course... life is kinda hard...

You do do something different to keep urself relevant...

though she is beautiful shall..
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by constance500: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Who dey celebrate this one, who send am sad

13 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Updating9JA:
“Life is hard” – BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celebrity

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Anto Lecky, took to talk about the pressures to keep up as a celebrity.

Anti said “too many things have been happening as of late” that forces her to be honest with herself and accept that “life is hard”.

She said being a public figure makes it even harder because members of the public put a lot of pressure on them to “have it all together.”

She wrote:

Fellow housemates, Alex and Princess could relate and they left comments expressing their agreement.

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CEosOYjn7rr/
Life is not hrad. It's how you lay your bed. At least I know a popular celeb who still lives in his mom's house. The dude is so so simple.

15 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by dermmy(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
L

Do you Love her pastor Righteousness. why the "L" ? grin

All these space bookers sef

5 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by olisaEze(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2020
What’s d name of that really skinny ugly one that tried so hard for long to keep up with the celebrity status after the house? I guess the Nigerian economy has finally muted her. undecided

My sista no one expects anything from you, just live ur life. #yolo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by melodyogonna(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Celebrity kwa grin grin who are you please?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Goldenheart(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
cool
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Charlex23(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
She was once a bb naija housemate. Apparently the name sounds antiquated to me. I'm not even sure i know her.

1 Like

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Ogegeodey(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
my favorite housemate then
Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Celebrity!!!... Hmm...

I swear down, I can be standing close to her in a public space and not even know who she is...

We abuse the word 'Celebrity' in this country!!!

14 Likes

Re: “Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb by Newman20(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
L

So you dey book space sef cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.