Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva (11940 Views)

Buni In CCB Asset Declaration Scandal - Saharareporters / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by SocialJustice: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Ijaw name's are Stupid undecided
You don't understand English or you have problem with comprehension generally? Or you want to change it now that I said Ijaw people are stupid?

I said the habit of bearing weird foreign names is stupid. Why should a sane Nigerian be bearing Hitler, a name that even Germans are not proud of.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by tutudesz: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
You don't understand English or you have problem with comprehension generally? Or you want to change it now that I said Ijaw people are stupid?

I said the habit of bearing weird foreign names is stupid. Why should a sane Nigerian be bearing Hitler, a name that even Germans are not proud of.
Go through your comment again

Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by SocialJustice: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Go through your comment again
Guy go drink Garri make you sleep. Leave me alone.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by tutudesz: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Guy go drink Garri make you sleep. Leave me alone.
Tell us your tribe, so we can also make fun of them too!
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by Lucky667(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Okay
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by SocialJustice: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Tell us your tribe, so we can also make fun of them too!
Who is we? You're alone. Please I'm tired of this discussion. No be me do una.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by tutudesz: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Who is we? You're alone. Please I'm tired of this discussion. No be me do una.
Ok! Tell me your tribe, so I can make fun of their names.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by SocialJustice: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Ok! Tell me your tribe, so I can make fun of their names.
Bring your CV let me see if I can give you job because you're obviously jobless.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by Lucky667(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Okay thanks for sharing the details
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by tutudesz: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Bring your CV let me see if I can give you job because you're obviously jobless.
grin shocked
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by mosdii(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maxymilliano:
APC is gradually turning into a breeding ground for godfathers.

Timiprieye Syilva sef wan dey form godfather for Bayelsea

Oh yes he is the godfather in APC Bayelsa state and the people and party love him genuinely.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by mosdii(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Ijaws are actually the crazy and stupid ones. Answering the most crazy names in Nigeria. It is not my fault they are awkward like that. They have fine ijaw names like Tamara, Tubolayefa, Ebi etc but chose to answer Cup, Spoon, Stupid, Good luck, Shoe, even Hitler. Nonsense people.

Please for your information, ijaws are not crazy nor stupid.
mind your choice of words when addressing people if you can't control your emotions in a public discourse.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by dickt(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Is Hitler a name any sensible person should be answering? Abi you no get sense?

Help me ask am
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by dickt(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
mosdii:

Oh yes he is the godfather in APC Bayelsa state and the people and party love him genuinely.

You are lying. You don't even know what's happening in the state APC
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by mosdii(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
dickt:

You are lying. You don't even know what's happening in the state APC
What is happening in the state APC? please brief me
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by SocialJustice: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
mosdii:

Please for your information, ijaws are not crazy nor stupid.
mind your choice of words when addressing people if you can't control your emotions in a public discourse.
You didnt see where I was called stupid first? Abeg shift.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by Morris2967(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
[b][/b] please stop whatever funny joke you think you are doing bayelsa people are unique people and if you are not comfortable with it go and hug transformer.

tutudesz:

Please tell us your name you tagged Bayelsans weird Because of their names You made the same stupid comment yesterday about Ijaws and you are doing again today
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by tutudesz: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Morris2967:
[b][/b] please stop whatever funny joke you think you are doing bayelsa people are unique people and if you are not comfortable with it go and hug transformer.

I was challenging the person insult Bayelsans and Ijaw people name's. I be FBI O!
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by Sinistami(m): 2:08am On Sep 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
Ijaws are actually the crazy and stupid ones. Answering the most crazy names in Nigeria. It is not my fault they are awkward like that. They have fine ijaw names like Tamara, Tubolayefa, Ebi etc but chose to answer Cup, Spoon, Stupid, Good luck, Shoe, even Hitler. Nonsense people.

Guy somebody insulted and you start insulting a whole tribe. Is that sensible? Was it the tribe that insulted you?

If Ijaw people choose to bear awkward names is it your problem? Must you call them stupid for it? From the look of things you're not even as smart as the name you put as ur moniker sef. SocialJustice.
Re: Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva by boringdraw: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2020
It always starts like this when they call you, Uncle/Anty, good afternoon, once you answer well, they let out a little laughter, it’s that time of month they expect you must have received a credit alert from your employer so they go ahead and tell you they are broke. Grief betides you if you are not gainfully employed, you promise to get back to them. You know this too well so you device several lies you tell them.
How long will you keep disappointing those you sincerely desire to help but financially incapacitated. How old are you today, add another 365 days and another year has passed. You are getting older each passing day, but you don’t need to get poorer as well. Truth be told your responsibilities will continue to increase. You need money to feed your love ones, pay rent, fix your car, transfer to Mama/Papa, go out with family and friends, register for that important seminar/exam, help the needy in your community, buy good cloths, pay cable and data subscription and other communication fees. The list is endless. Anything no matter how small will go a long way to help. We are all aware of how bad the economy is (THE ECONOMY WILL GET WORSE THAN HOW IT IS NOW), but how long are you willing to remain in your present financial situation. Our message is simple; THERE IS HOPE.
There is a world of difference between investment and gaming. The major difference is RISK. Once risk is identified, quantified, mitigated or eliminated business decisions becomes an investment with measurable return. It’s with pleasure we introduce you to sports trading. We as a team of experts have developed an algorithm that mitigates the risk associated with placing sports bets. Kindly pay attention to our next five predictions to you, you will be able to confirm how the outcome will be as predicted. We have back tested it with over 97% accuracy, and predicted 27 games (with odds ranging from 1.7 – 2.5) with just two losses.

Let’s take an example to illustrate what we plan to achieve. Assuming we agree on N7,000 investment.

YOU WILL NEVER SEND THIS MONEY TO US.

We will send you four forecasts with odds say 1.8, 1.9, .1.9, 2.0 and 2.1 that will result in 7,000*1.8*1.9*1.9*2.0*2.1 = 191,041 -7000 = 184,041 (net profit).
You send us our share (92,020) to an account we will provide to you. That’s the only time you send us money. Ideally this won’t take more than three days.

We will roll over again, and again till you earn at least N1,700,000 before the end of the year. Its very possible to meet your financial target this year. You can still buy that car, start that business, move to a better house, pay the bills of your aged parents and so much more. Only you can stop yourself.

WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY UNTIL WE MAKE MONEY TOGETHER FIRST.

VALUE PROPOSITION (BENEFITS)
* time duration is short, it can be done twice in a week
* If you are opening your account with any new bookie, you get 100% bonus of your first deposit, which you get to keep.
* you don’t part with your money at any time
* you use our algorithm, we win together, we share
* amount required is low, it won’t dent your pocket anytime.
* it’s an alternate income, and you don’t need to reveal to anyone
* its transparent and easy to do

To be POOR means you have the habit of PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY (POOR). This the reality of many people in the society today, yet blame everybody/government but themselves. Most unintelligent poor folks thinks every opportunity is a scam; well that will be you if you think this a scam. Opportunities like this are rare, I am sure you have heard the saying that opportunities come, but once. Only you can decide where you will end in life.
Remember delay can be dangerous, and only intelligent bold moves can propel us to our desired destination in life.

While adequate preparation is at the foundation of all successful adventures, courage is the undeniable force of all successful enterprises.
Be courageous and be of good cheer, all will be well.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEXT FIVE GAMES WE WILL SEND TO YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu / Tinubu Appoints El-Rufai Kaduna Campaign Coordinator, Senior Strategy Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.