Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku (314 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by PMBNG(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Atiku Abubakar, former vice president, has been told to stop condemning and rejecting perceived maladministration of President Muhammadu Buhari online.

Nigerians on social media, particularly Twitter, on Thursday made the request in reaction to the rejection of electricity tariff by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last general election.

Popularly known as Atiku, Mr Abubakar said the recent hike in electricity tariff was ill-advised and ill-timed. But Nigerians on the micro-blogging site called on him to lead a protest if he is dissatisfied with the increase.

A similar hike in price of petroleum products in 2012 forced opposition parties including Mr Buhari into the streets nationwide demanding reversal.

Below are few response to the tweet of the former vice president.

Continue reading>>>https://todaypoliticsng.com/stop-online-complaints-lead-street-protest-nigerians-tell-atiku/
Re: Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
shot!
Re: Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by yanabasee1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
There's absolutely nothing his public protest will change...

He's been in the government before and he knows the right energy and source to attract the government's attention and should use that means....

He knows what to do to speak to the government.....

And I hope he'll do just that....
Re: Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
I tire for am. I don't like Buhari but Atiku also is NO NO for me.

All his condemnation is mere pretence.

1 Like

Re: Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by slivertongue: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
atiku has no business leading a protest. he has done what is right . d rest is left to poor
Re: Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by abramelin11: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
But he lost election because many people did not vote him, why are they now asking him to help them protest
Re: Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by Chidexter(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
abramelin11:
But he lost election because many people did not vote him, why are they now asking him to help them protest

I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Stop Online Complaints, Lead Street Protest, Nigerians Tell Atiku by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Poor Nigerians looking for rich Nigerians to lead protest against the government

No wonder they are poor ...even if rice reach 1 million a bag atiku wont feel it

Even if fuel each 5000 per litre he go still drive with 7 cars

I look at fulls on nairaland here when u talk they thing u are talking rubbish ...I'm far from broke , I'm far from unsafe .....keep supporting buhari then use another account to come beg for money

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency / Ondo Speaker Claim "Thug" Who Invaded State House Of Assembly Came For Prayer / VISION 2050: Buhari Plans To Lift 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.