Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

"Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board (30713 Views)

Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages / Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by DaddyRochie1642: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

to slap you dey hungry me too

grin grin
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by ojaysam25(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
paulolee:

barca already have numerous nightmares already...if lingard own add join barca own na death be that...you should keep him because i dnt even know what the scout told unuted about him before you signed him...barca is currently purging and we dnt need any dirts..
K...but this one barca is offloading hope they know that all the best player available in the market has been snapped by Chelsea...
Unless koeman wants to bring his Holland eleven
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by fergie001: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
paulolee:

even if dts the last player in market and barca dnt av any player i la masia to field, its better barca plead with uefa to give our azezat oshola clearance to play for barca men team than lingard and if uefa refuses, barca would play all thier games with a man down because its better than having dt scrap on my squad..
You are not even current. Someone Barca bidded 30m for and United rejected..... mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by paulolee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
fergie001:

You are not even current. Someone Barca bidded 30m for and United rejected..... mtchew
mayb na boca juniors u mean bt still no bliev bcoz dm no fet such moni to waste even if the owner win lottery, e better mk him use d moni buy booz for the players for one month..
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by paulolee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
ojaysam25:
But I thought him wanting to leave is about seeking new challenge....
yeah bt d board says no because he is stuck on dt huge buy out clause
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by darfay: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Coward
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by frankmoney(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mehn nobody cares

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Abfinest007(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
man city fans won't like this

1 Like

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by JimWhy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
If he likes.
Eiber man.
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by blasterman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Staying till May - August 2021 saves a lot of legal headaches and he walks away for free and he can go to any club that can afford him as a free agent.

Easy solution since barca no wan gree
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by tunjilee003: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
The price tag is too ridiculous, no team will risk huge amount of money on a 33yr old, Messi is staying this season and can join any team for free next season...

1 Like

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by slimanyd: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
N I G E R I A

�NSE all share index down 0.5% in last 12 months

�Savings interest rate at 1.25% per annum

�Treasury Bill rate at 6%

�Inflation rate at 12.85%

FACT❗❗❗❗❗

Most Nigerians aren't aware of the 12.85% inflation. They are sleeping unaware that all they have worked for over the years in savings is currently being eroded.

Here's the deal:

If you keep N106,400 in the bank you earn N1330 interest in 12 months.

In you invest the same N106,400 in CHY Mall VIP 3, you earn profit N191,520 in 12 months.

The CHOICE is YOURS...

Stop admiring the 7 figures in your Naira account and be feeling like a big wo/man. Put your money to work before it's too late.....Invest in CHY Mall for regular 10 days profit. Chat me up via my digit below . Thanks
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by manunitedbabes: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oga Mr. Father are u the one playing the ball? U r adding to his confusion

1 Like

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Dshocker(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
They are confused
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by andyanders: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Supercaddy:
Madoo... Messi just acting as a kid since he joined Barcelona. NA ur papa go dey decide for you everytime

His father is his manager.

1 Like

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by fergie001: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
paulolee:

mayb na boca juniors u mean bt still no bliev bcoz dm no fet such moni to waste even if the owner win lottery, e better mk him use d moni buy booz for the players for one month.
[
Without 40m.....no deal for Barca wrt Lingard.
grin grin grin grin

Barca wan deflect attention away from the 8-2....Dem & Messi wan use us catch cruise. No way....we no go forget.

2 Likes

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by jrusky(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oga u nd ur pikin na there una go die put dem don used imperialist deceptive antic clocked ur son for life in Barca.

Messi go grow old retire nd still remain in Barca una neva understand the matter yet.
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Deborah98(f): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
internationalman:
Barca are ready to pay Messi,pay his 3 children and pay his wife even after retirement just to be associated with the club..

Unless of course the GOAT is a he-goat.
maddoo this got me laughing, lolzzzzz no be small he-goat grin
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by sammysneh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Messi is not a man of his word, I knew all along that he wouldn't live his comfort zone
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Juanmike(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mycheew
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by butterfly777(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Supercaddy:
Madoo... Messi just acting as a kid since he joined Barcelona. NA ur papa go dey decide for you everytime
You got it wrong, bro.His agent is handling things for him. And the agent happens to be his father.
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by SEGLIZ: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR!!!
Happy to hear that..

@ghettokid1, that your dance nobi here!? cheesy:DfD
to think of it that step isn't for the your ones ogringringrin
this was my initial advice, he should till next summer the move like a free agent. all the ground scattering, chill pill don do the thing.
though barca should have allowed the man out this season but this move has also secure his honorary exit next summer.
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by pk2me: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
internationalman:
Barca are ready to pay Messi,pay his 3 children and pay his wife even after retirement just to be associated with the club..

They can't afford to see the name Messi in different organisation other than theirs.

No one would ever want to sell a Goat that keeps reproducing and increasing their stock.

Unless of course the GOAT is a he-goat.
Are you sure the goat has not been castrated cuz it's a he-goat.
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by FuckThaMod: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na so he go do gra gra.. Make noise up and down.
At the end nothing.
Real niggas knew that dwarf won't leave. All these drama is because Messi is a sore looser!

1 Like

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Tapout(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
paulolee:

i see it as a bad news because barca is too big to force messi stay, they should jus settle for a cut price and allow him leave so dt we start a new project with koeman without messi, messi cnt play for barca forever and he would still leave for free after next season, Y dnt barca cash in on him now??

Go to Google and search for "Juventus before and after Ronaldo" and u will understand why it's not about Barca being to big to force him to stay. Messi and Ronaldo are "living Brands" that everyone/team is willing to do everything it takes to have each one of them. Why there isn't much visible courting on messi right now is because he is not on a free transfer. If he was, you will be shocked at the number of teams that will come for him including rival teams. Football is actually deeper than what we see on our screens.

2 Likes

Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by useurkidney3121: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Confused small goat
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Panti7: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Messi 'could stay at Barcelona for one more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkQ-4NzK1c
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Flerky7777: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good that he's staying
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Temotala: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
He clearly listened to TB Joshua's advice!!!
Re: "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board by Legacyy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Messi has no choice when it comes to making decisions in Barcelona. his far keeps making decisions for him as if he's the one playing,MESSI YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE DECISIONS STOP BEING A PUPPET.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) / Ibrahim Gusau Elected New NFF President / Salah Donates $3m To Rebuild Egyptian Hospital Blown By Terrorists [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.