Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

EDO STATE: The Truth Before Edo People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO STATE: The Truth Before Edo People. (379 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo: The Task Before Edo People / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO STATE: The Truth Before Edo People. by seanblaise(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
To the Good People of Edo state, I bring you greetings.
It's another four years in the political calendar of your state. This is a time when politicians go to the ballot to test their popularity. There have rising tension in the political atmosphere in Benin and other parts of the state. You have just one choice before you; To elect a governor who will represent your best interests. Please pay no attention to the gimmicks potrayed by this politicians. Vote for a candidate based on your personal conviction. PDP and APC are two sides of the same coin.
Obaseki was governor for four years under APC. If he did not represent your interest during his time in APC, what makes you think he will represent your interest simply because he has decamped to PDP?. Political parties are just umbrellas covering the thieves in our political system.
In 2016, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu was at the same party where Obaseki is presently. He may not even be better than Godwin Obaseki.
Please do not mortgage your lives for the next four years based on political gimmicks. Vote according to your conscience. If you are convinced Obaseki will perform better than his first term, then go ahead and vote for him. Same applies to Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
Gratias!!!
Re: EDO STATE: The Truth Before Edo People. by WATCHOVER(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice thread.

But my only concern is the way the Oba handled the peace process, which is a bad omen from the Palace, by specifically reprimanding only the governor and the deputy, was wrong Judgment which can heat up the fight as day draws near.
Failure on his part to also reprimand Kabaka, Oshiomhole who went about sending thugs to attack the governor most especially from Oshiomhole's village was a wrong step taken by the Oba.

From this scenario, it will be a persive sign that the Palace was aware and supported attack on the governor and other PDP entourage who were booed by APC supporters when they came to the Palace for blessings.

It high time the Palace knows that the voice of the people is the voice of God.

So I urge the Palace to be neutral and not let sentiments draw Edo State backward.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EDO STATE: The Truth Before Edo People. by Kido90(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Nice thread.

But my only concern is the way the Oba handled the peace process, which is a bad omen from the Palace, by specifically reprimanding only the governor and the deputy, was wrong Judgment which can heat up the fight as day draws near.
Failure on his part to also reprimand Kabaka, Oshiomhole who went about sending thugs to attack the governor most especially from Oshiomhole's village was a wrong step taken by the Oba.

From this scenario, it will be a persive sign that the Palace was aware and supported attack on the governor and other PDP entourage who were booed by APC supporters when they came to the Palace for blessings.

So I urge the Palace to be neutral and not let sentiments draw Edo State backward.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria

You're standing truth in its head.
The Oba said he has been following the case between the Gov and Oshiomole. That he tried resolving the issue at the brewing stage. But, Obaseki was not forth coming.

Oshiomole did not arrange the attack on the Gov in his village but Philip did. You saw pictures and videos of Phillip and his thugs invading Iyamo that day.

The shooting in Jattu the day before APC rally was carried out by PDP. They also destroyed the stage in Ihievbie and beat up APC members. This was done by Andrew, the LG Chairman who is very loyal to Philip.

The Oba has his intelligence. There are a litany of evil activities perpetuated by PDP known to the public.

Weep No More.
Re: EDO STATE: The Truth Before Edo People. by seanblaise(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Nice thread.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria
The royal throne of Benin is sacred but its also important we note that this throne is occupied by a human being, which simply means that the Oba of Benin may have his shortcomings as a human being. I am also aware that the Oba's opinion holds a lot of weight and can easily influence the people of Edo state.
My advice is to Edo indigenes. Please do not listen to any religious or political leader. Do not listen to your friends or family. Listen to your heart and vote for that candidate who appeals more to your conscience.

1 Like

Re: EDO STATE: The Truth Before Edo People. by seanblaise(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Kido90:

You're standing truth in its head.
The Oba said he has been following the case between the Gov and Oshiomole. That he tried resolving the issue at the brewing stage. But, Obaseki was not forth coming.

Oshiomole did not arrange the attack on the Gov in his village but Philip did. You saw pictures and videos of Phillip and his thugs invading Iyamo that day.

The shooting in Jattu the day before APC rally was carried out by PDP. They also destroyed the stage in Ihievbie and beat up APC members. This was done by Andrew, the LG Chairman who is very loyal to Philip.

The Oba has his intelligence. There are a litany of evil activities perpetuated by PDP known to the public.

Weep No More.
Bro you are yet to understand Nigerian politics. Both PDP ands APC are the same. Our youth should stop being willing tools in the hands of these politicians. Let them call their children and give them guns to perpetuate the crime for them. The earlier we realise that these people are irredeemable in their selfish interests the better for us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Says ‘PDP Is Dead, APC Will Nail Their Coffin’ / Can Nigeria Be Fixed? By Azuka Onwuka / BREAKING; Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates & Requirements OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.