Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad (94707 Views)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by ABSTRUSE: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Possibly, the only reason she didn't call the cops is cos she's there as an illegal immigrant. If she were a legal immigrant, a simple act of recording the said guy would have sufficed.

What the heck is immoral about an adult wearing a mini-skirt? Some Africans are just plain stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Eriokanmi: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lool. She wan commot look for something chop. Naxo I go France 2 years ago to meet the company wey wan buy my processed casava. For Paris oo, I com see 2 ladies dey greet me for French bon soir, I no ansa. I dey look restaurant make i fin food chop. I walked down the street near Forum des halles mall. On my way back, com hear how dem dey yearn edo language. Fear kash me ooh. I wan respond but I swallow am grin their dress na bizarre. Some ladies go don born finish before traveling overseas to dey do rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by ericangel01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
UDUJ:
Italy matters. Edo to the world cool

So these ladies parade their stuff in the day time as well? . I always thought they only come out at night cheesy tongue
only witches come's out at night.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by watchindelta(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Two yeye native fowls...
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by magicminister: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
And this is how people remain perpetually poor. You commot naija go hussle, instead of you to focus on your goal and pursue your desire, you’re there getting distracted by women in skimpy dresses!

I’d be really surprised if that guy ever makes it in life. He has all the traits of a never do well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by MichealWRLD999(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin[color=#990000][/color]even for yankee
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
yanabasee1:
Edo people prepping us Wella......
Hahahahahaha
That one na pure EXPATRIATE ASHAWO
When a GIRL is 14 she starts adding extra years to her Age just to appear Mature.
But when she's now MATURE and heading for the Real Maturity, she climbs LADDER and starts bringing down her AGE again...

... a LADY wears a MINI SKIRT and Leaves the House.
Few Kilometers away from her Apartment she starts dragging down the short skirt with the aim of making it a LONG SKIRT while still on the same Journey. grin grin

.... a LADY makes up at HOME with the aim of catching the glimpse and becoming the admiration of everyone. The MOMENT she starts attracting LIZARDS to her Ants-infested Firewoods, the same Lady will start abusing the open admirers.

.... a LADY keeps yelling at her husband that she needs a MAID to assist her in house chores, when the MAID arrives and starts taking care of the apartment and her HUSBAND, the same LADY will start yelling at her MAID and hubby that her husband is not part of the apartment.

What a Marvelous being. grin grin grin.
What defines CONFUSION more than this. ..?
WOMEN should be added as one of the wonders of the WORLD. .

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Honeslty she has time to exchange words with the scoundrel. Call the police let them handle everything
How she wan take call police when her papers are tijaed?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by 2cribz: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Edo with europe. They hate usa. Its always europe... uk,hetahli mostly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by tete7000(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zontage:
This space is reserved for Righteousness89 ,

Come and preach ye preacherman for a soul is about to disappear in a foreign land.

And for the man that would not mind his business and will one day end in jail.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by TruthinAction: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
I don't support indecent dressing but the man should have mind his business. He doesn't have the legal right to do so.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Askanda(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

like Action man share for Ashawo
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Askanda(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

like for Action man share for Ashawo
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by magicminister: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
CzarChris:
Na wa, as much as I don't condone indecent dressing, How the hell is this the man's business? So hustle wey carry am go abroad na to the find Africans wey dress indecently dey waka bah? The mugu no no dey one wey dey pain am sha.

People should freaking learn to mind their business,as far as e no carry im matter come meet you.

shuooooor!!!

Oga, you don’t have the ability to condone or not condone what a woman chooses to do with her body. Mind your business; face your front and take care of your family!
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Lawsaite: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That niggarrr is not a real niggarrr
He is a Pussy asss niggarrr......

I remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son......live and let live..

I thought he was done...then he called me again
Son.....am about 145 years old and very much alive and healthy........do you know why son?
Because am always minding my business son
Ogaaamii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by magicminister: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Lool. She wan commot look for something to chop. Naxo I go France 2 years ago to meet the compamy wey wam buy my processed casava. For Paris oo, I com see 2 ladies dey greet me for French bon soir I no ansa. I dey look restaurant make i fin food chop. I walked down she street near Forum des halles mall. On my way back, com hear how dem dey yearn edo language. Fear kash me ooh. I wan respond but I swallow am grin their dress na bizarre. Some ladies go don born finish before traveling overseas to dey do rubbish

Good thing you minded your business. Let people live their lives as long as e no affect you negatively.
Let’s all learn to focus on things that are actually relevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by KingAzubuike(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
bigtt76:
Hilarious but I want to believe both are on it ....some skit to trend cheesy

Senior broda for jand cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you watched the video from begining to thw end, it doesn't look like a skit...

The video funny die.. weytin concern the guy na grin. Abi na you dey feed am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Biodun1929:
I swear I thought a car was going to hit the girl at the end when she was crossing. grin grin
She was on a zebra crossing. The ars will wait till she crosses. No be like naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by bluefilm: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na ashawo she be na.

You wear dress comot for house but you no come dey comfortable again as per say each second, you go dey draw the dress come down.

Wetin you wan cover again as you don already expose your brainbox to the whole world?

Useless things.

Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
listowell:

How she wan take call police when her papers are tijaed?
We dont know that. Loke I said esrlier they both sound very green. A woman who is very familiar with that terrain wont waste time exchanging words with him
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by KristaPretty(f): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I thought he was done...then he called me again
Son.....am about 145 years old and very much alive and healthy........

145 Fear God abeg. Stop lying on your grandpa!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by CzarChris(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
magicminister:

Oga, you don’t have the ability to condone or not condone what a woman chooses to do with her body. Mind your business; face your front and take care of your family!
Did you actually read what I wrote in my post? Or your just seeking an e-fight? Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Rebuke: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
I hate indecent dressing, it disgusts me but gosh, I will beat this man up and then hand him over to the police should I catch this guy doing this.

What the hell! She's not a kid and she is entitled to her freedom and way of life.

Hypocrite, dig into that same man's background and see how rotten he is inside.

He could have even called her aside and advised her as a brother that he claimed to be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

We dont know that. Loke I said esrlier they both sound very green. A woman who is very familiar with that terrain wont waste time exchanging words with him
It appears both are illegals. Na refugee claimants dey misbehave pass for abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by barajo1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na the thing wey dey De call harass be that! Common make person advice em sista na harass? Shuurr
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Inkling(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lagos babes are worse.
They hardly wear bra
They package fake camel toe and nipple to confuse unstable men.
I pity some men..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by bluefilm: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
oloriLFC:
African values kee him dia! So, he couldn't look away? He will soon land in police custody if he doesn't mind his business as he would likely see many more of such dressing. undecided

My happiness be say, even after forming all the wokeness wey you sabi, you sef cannot fit try this kain rubbish for naija.

Shebi I lie?
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Estellie: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
You won't catch me wearing that in public buh if na me I for certainly break that phone. Las las we kill ourselves o..

I don't understand most Naija men The idiot was even threatening to beat her up, as what? Deputy Jesus?
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by TruthSpeaker: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hahaha, very funny video. The dude could have easily been arrested for sexual harassment.
Sexual harassment is a crime in many countries (not necessarily only in developed countries).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by BOFA2020: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sexual harassment! Pure and simple. It's none of his business what she chooses to wear.

If this had happened in Nigeria, the "sane climes " crew would have been wailing and crying that this cannot happen in some so called "sane climes ".

He should be arrested and charged with verbal abuse and sexual harassment.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by basty: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
perché le persone non si preoccupano dei loro affari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.