Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad (94714 Views)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Pickieox(m): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Allah fucking akbar!
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That niggarrr is not a real niggarrr
He is a Pussy asss niggarrr......

I remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son......live and let live..

I thought he was done...then he called me again
Son.....am about 145 years old and very much alive and healthy........do you know why son?
Because am always minding my business son
Truely, you are a real niggarrr

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Jakama90(m): 2:45am On Sep 04, 2020
The guy na jobless man. As he video the lady and post for Facebook, he don go heaven abi? Stupid guy: come carry champions League.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by mindpresh: 2:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Who is this relentless pervert??

Made4naijalove:
A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified Nigerian man harassed a Nigerian lady for wearing a short dress.

In the incident which happened in a foreign country, the Nigerian man was heard threatening to assault the Nigerian lady who he accused of losing her "African morals" upon arriving the country.

The visibly angry lady however dared the Nigerian man to try same on a white lady.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDh1QuQproY
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by vickydevoka(m): 3:16am On Sep 04, 2020
safarigirl:
She should have called the cops on him.

What a jobless he-goat!

They carry that their useless, caveman behavior abroad and start harassing innocent people on the road. Why didn't he try that nonsense with a white girl? Make dem deport am, or turn am to hashtag. Scoundrel
Italy no be u.k. o
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by SweetCunt97(f): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Makavelli25:
cunt
Bad business man
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Rubicon67(m): 3:36am On Sep 04, 2020
He travelled abroad to engage in moral policing instead of mind his business.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Trezagezz: 3:55am On Sep 04, 2020
[s][/s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That niggarrr is not a real niggarrr
He is a Pussy asss niggarrr......

I remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son......live and let live..

I thought he was done...then he called me again
Son.....am about 145 years old and very much alive and healthy........do you know why son?
Because am always minding my business son
[s][/s]

LISTEN HE DIDN'T ADVISE YOU PROPERLY...

AM NOT GOOD IN WRITING LENGTHY GRAMMAR BUT ONE THING I WILL LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT INSOME PARTS OF EUROPE AND ASIA, INDECENT DRESSING IS CAUSING MORE HARM, POLICE ISSUE AND UNWANTED HARASSMENT FROM CITIZENS AND THE SUBJECT OF THE PROBLEM ALWAYS ENDED UP ON BOYS..

LIKE HERE IN INDIA, ITS A SERIOUS OFFENCE, IF SHE IS HERE INDIANS WILL HARASS HER AND THERE WOMEN AT A TIME WILL START PROTESTING THAT NIGERIAN TO WOMEN ARE NOW ALL OVER THERE HUSBANDS AND DONT WANT THEM ANYMORE...

AT THE CAUSE OF THE PROTEST NOW, SUCH OERSON THAT CAUSES THIS MIGHT VE A VICTIM RATHER SOMEONE THAT IS DOING LEGITIMATE BUSINESS..

LETS REDUCE OUR IMMORAL DRESSING CODE THOUGH I DIDN'T TOTALLY SUPPORT THE BOY BUT THE LADY SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO HIM, BRO AM SORRY, TAKE DOWN THIS VIDEO I WO T REPEAT THIS N SAVE. HERSELF FTOM THIS MEDIA BLA BLA BLA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by sulaak(m): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2020
safarigirl:
She should have called the cops on him.

What a jobless he-goat!

They carry that their useless, caveman behavior abroad and start harassing innocent people on the road. Why didn't he try that nonsense with a white girl? Make dem deport am, or turn am to hashtag. Scoundrel

I bet she is an illegal alien, calling the cop is a one way ticket back to Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Bluntemperor: 4:50am On Sep 04, 2020
seeker121:
The best thing to do is to mind and always continue to mind your business.

Since Morals and good virtues have gone to the wind with Modern day's dressing,why is the lady concerned ADJUSTING her cloth every seconds she was passing-by?
Is there any sense in what the Amebo of a man was speaking? Lady receive sense.
Was her conscience grieved her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Omega48: 5:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Look at that lady well... That is the same lady that refused a guy's proposal in public in Italy, I feel this people are using us to catch cruise... This is the third viral video I am seeing her in...
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by RedboneSmith(m): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2020
So you decided to pull out your camera phone and follow her around? Sounds a lot like harrassment.

Minding your business is a concept Africans seem to have a hard time understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Goodman247: 5:43am On Sep 04, 2020
That man is insane,Respect people choices, thier life, thier wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by wildikeman(m): 5:44am On Sep 04, 2020
African morals indeed. Were Africans wearing clothes before Europeans reached Africa? Stupid man. Carrying his foolish attitude abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by mightyhazell: 5:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Nooil:

Can't you see that place is lonely with only cars speeding by? Not one person passed by during the ruckus.
she should have started something.. u see I didt call her mumu for nothing..

starting something would have acheived atleast 2 beautiful aims , 1,) It would have distracted the bastard from further recording and yarning dust (u can't fight off flaying hands n legs with just one hand and still be recording)

2) it would now push the idiot into committing himself more and being more liable to public contempt and indignation.. assuming the girl summon courage swing her bag at him or hurl a stone at him,maybe a real scuffle will start.. no time when help no go come..the idiot will now have to explain why it was imperative for him not to mind his business but to be recording and making ridicule of the poor girl
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by agabusta: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2020
mobileboy:
What the lady did is immoral what the man did is illegal especially videoing one against their wish that's huge privacy intrusion

The lady keep adjusting the cloth as if she is unaware of the rags she is wearing

On the man part, even if you will advice unsolicited you have no right to record, as the lady rightly said if it's a white lady will the guy has the audacity to record, if the lady call the cops the man may end up in jail or deported back to his morally upright Nigeria

She couldn't call the cops probably because she was there illegally.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by egopersonified(f): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2020
only this one you see dey video, come Benin and see, na you go video taya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by mightyhazell: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2020
petengine:
Woman Pastor Freestyle in Church While Preaching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSK5QD5OMXM
Wow... she's gifted

but I hope that aspect of using boiling water for baptism was only a joke o.lol
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by seeker121(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2020
This is what happened if you fail to mind your business.For your information I am a guy, besides I always resist the urge to salaye.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by ireneidiva(f): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2020
CzarChris:
Did you actually read what I wrote in my post? Or your just seeking an e-fight? Please be guarded.
Guarded or guided?
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by ofiko123(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Some people won't mind their business..
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Samchi4christ(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Nigerians quickly loss their values,copy copy! Learn from Indians
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Johnsegun25(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2020
What the Bleep is that man's problem. If he seriously want a pet to be controlling around he should get a wife and impregnate her na..
Fyn, the cloth the lady put on was indeed too low even exposing private areas of her body, but who is he to judge her.. Just pass and say your hmmm, let her be please.
Plus I'm not in support of what the lady's done. I'm just not trying to condone the man's harassment. That's my condid opinion
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by fujirice: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Ningen:
A lot of Nigerian men need psychiatric care.
Calm down, this is a staged performance.
This is the same lady that told his supposed fiancé to kneel down and propose to her.
No need to get worked up by these things.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Glorylynn: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2020
This dude must be insane!
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Sardauna24(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2020
Bunch of useless pple
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2020
Jail dey hungry the mugu.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Taaa!This can't be real jor,na acting be that.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2020
magicminister:

Oga, you don’t have the ability to condone or not condone what a woman chooses to do with her body. Mind your business; face your front and take care of your family!
Aunty did you read the guys comment at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by PaulH07: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified Nigerian man harassed a Nigerian lady for wearing a short dress.

In the incident which happened in a foreign country, the Nigerian man was heard threatening to assault the Nigerian lady who he accused of losing her "African morals" upon arriving the country.

The visibly angry lady however dared the Nigerian man to try same on a white lady.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDh1QuQproY

Babe run comot from village people think sey she don escape. Village people charter Edo airlines still catch up with am.

Nigerians are the most useless and jobless people in this world.
Re: Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad by CzarChris(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2020
ireneidiva:

Guarded or guided?
Thanks for the correction, no blame me, English no bi my mother tongue na. But atleast I dey try small small.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.