Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From (9648 Views)

The Types And Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Havertz:
may Allah forgives u
aIIah needs us to forgive him rather for misleading you fellows

4 Likes

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Abdulmalik052(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
because all the topics on Muslim threads are rubbish.
when you people start updating topics with sense then we would stop the trolling
Although it is a public forum, you should understand that every thread has its target audience.... Think about it....
And what's senseless in the post btw...
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Excuses: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
excuse me, what's your excuse for typing this?

My excuse is already defeated go on!
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
[s][/s] Shut up
Akwaibomman...Your shout sound like elderly people no dey for your village? Say the truth and, the truth will set you free!

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by jamata20: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulmalik052:

Oh.
Sorry sir, but you saw where I asked if you were fiddling around NL too....
Anyways, I think it'll efface when you comment on other threads or so...
Not sure tho....
Ok sir
Thanks btw
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
[s][/s] Shut up
I just pity people wey no get elders for their house, na so Una dey shout?
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Enwhen(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Excuses:

Stop this please am begging you!
Don't use the behavior of few people to judge majority..

Few people indeed , while the majority is indirectly supporting them, y don't the majority come and join others to wipe out the minority ??... These terrorists are following the teaching of Mohammed just like the Christian follow the teaching of Jesus... And we all know what Mohammed did... Mohammed can be liken to today Osama Bin laden , and many others , hindering the world from having peace....same peace they will never have and continue to kill themselves... Before the white people brought their religion of war ... We were living peacefully with our traditional religion , we love ourselves, there was peace... But today it's a different case...Islam has hinder the world from knowing peace ...90% of the problem in the world today is associated with Islam... They killed my innocent uncle , who is not even a Christian or Muslim, they don't have peace even within themselves.... Allah is angry with you people for deviating from his teachings... The lives of innocent people killed by Islam , will not allow you people know peace until u turn from your evil ways...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Risingblue008:
Story for d gods,worst religion ever livet
Hush ,nobody forced u to click this
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Yet some of you will still Cary bomb, and join ISIS, Boko haram, alqaedia

Confused people ... Even traditional religion , will NOT take up arms against anybody no matter the provocation ... Terrorists religion...the problem to the world.
If u judge Islam based on those people ,then all Christians are crusaders
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2020
EyezofGod120:
u seff know say if dem wan bomb na Allah Akbar dem dey chant
The same way pastors use church members for rituals or sleeping with them and claim its the holy spirit that sent them

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Amspecial: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2020
grin
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Bimpe29: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2020
Aameena Yaa Hayyu Yaa Qayyum.
Kherdija:
Allahumma Ameen.May the All mighty Direct us to the Right path and make us Adhere to the straight path.
Jumu'a Mubarak!
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Comedian2019: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Havertz:
may Allah forgives u
Which Allah? The one that sentences people to death for "blasphemy"? Does that one forgive?

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Kherdija(f): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Bimpe29:
Aameena Yaa Hayyu Yaa Qayyum.

Jumu'a Mubarak!

Same to you
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Comedian2019: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2020
Birchi33:
What and see how our useless brothers in Christ will come and be making noise here, while our pastors are buying private Jets junketing around the world with our tithes,Praying for politicians shamelessly as if our CAN is a political party, don't have mouth or pen to criticize them. Na Muslim thread we go come dey make Noise.
Shame...
Don't be narrow minded. Not all non Muslims are Christians. You need to read about theists, agnostics, humanists, etc. Don't just sit down with one ancient book and conclude you've known it all.
That's the height of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Enwhen(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

If u judge Islam based on those people ,then all Christians are crusaders

I will not hesitate to call Christianity terrorists if they become one , killing in the name of Jesus , quoting and reading from the Bible... That's one good thing about the Christian , they question and point out any error by their religious leaders because they have deep knowledge of the Bible , no pastor will tell them to Cary bomb and fight for God(Allah)... When they come to.me , they come in peace , talk to me about Jesus and his teachings and why I should follow him , I have heard of the crusader but today there is nothing of such, and with what I am seeing today , I will always believe that Islam brought about the crusader then , but I don't know, I am.more concern about today... How many terrorists group do we have today qiuting from their Bible that they should fight and kill as directed by Jesus ... Did Jesus fought ?, Did Jesus killed anybody ?... But can that be said for Muhammed ??, Study the life style of Muhammed and study the life style of today terrorists and see if there is any difference...they way Muhammed propagated Islam is it different from the way the terrorists are propagated Islam today ??... Is that what Allah ask you to do ??, Allah who created humans never ask anyone to kill for him , but Mohammed who cannot create an ant, told Muslims to to kill to propagate Islam... Mohammed ask Muslims to kill those who blasphem against him, his Mohammed Allah ?? , Is there no last day that Again that Allah will judge all of us ?? ... Look Jews, Christianity, Budists, traditionalists, ...how many of the bad people among them are killing and fighting for God(Allah) ...now those political thieves, fake religious leaders fvcking boys and minors want to kill a man who may not be mentally stable because of the hardship of the country for a blasphem against Muhammed, and not even Allah... Did Allah ask you to kill people for that ??, You stone hungry women for fornication ( tho, fornication is bad) but the men who lure these women with stolen public fund that made these women hungry will be the ones to sign their death warrant ... So Muhammed law is selective ?... The Chinese religion is by far better than Islam, steal public fund and get killed no matter your position ... But yeye people in Nigeria kill cut off Danladi hand for stealing a cow and praise and worship Islamic leaders who stole Danladi 's future ...no excuse for stealing, but let the law be applicable to all of at all there any law like that from Allah... Worst religion in history of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Heybeedee(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Salaam alaykum...
Please about the blasphemy case in kano,we all are aware of the shariah on it,yet some muslims still condemned the ruling?
My question now to scholars here is that,in accordance to shariah, can the man be pardoned and discharged if he tendered an open apology ?
And I havent heard of a public fatwa by ulamas here in the SW on the case what's going on?
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by abdullahi45: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Lukgaf:
"‘Not a word does he (or she) utter but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).’ [50:18] "

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/9410/types-of-speech-to-refrain-from

Jazakallahu khairan Shaykhana. May Allah preserve upon khayr. Aameen

‘And those who came after them say: Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.’

[59:10]
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Kubernetes: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Risingblue008:
Story for d gods,worst religion ever livet

You will continue to wallow in pain, frustration and anger if this is your view on Islam, it will continue to grow and mostly in the western world.

The western world thought so,at the beginning but has to accept the fact that islam has come to stay against all odds.
I give thanks to the prophets whom the Almighty sent to deliver the golden message of one true God whom we should all worship.
Noah, Abraham,Mosses,Isah and Yamuhammad saw.
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

I will not hesitate to call Christianity terrorists if they become one , killing in the name of Jesus , quoting and reading from the Bible... That's one good thing about the Christian , they question and point out any error by their religious leaders because they have deep knowledge of the Bible , no pastor will tell them to Cary bomb and fight for God(Allah)... When they come to.me , they come in peace , talk to me about Jesus and his teachings and why I should follow him , I have heard of the crusader but today there is nothing of such, and with what I am seeing today , I will always believe that Islam brought about the crusader then , but I don't know, I am.more concern about today... How many terrorists group do we have today qiuting from their Bible that they should fight and kill as directed by Jesus ... Did Jesus fought ?, Did Jesus killed anybody ?... But can that be said for Muhammed ??, Study the life style of Muhammed and study the life style of today terrorists and see if there is any difference...they way Muhammed propagated Islam is it different from the way the terrorists are propagated Islam today ??... Is that what Allah ask you to do ??, Allah who created humans never ask anyone to kill for him , but Mohammed who cannot create an ant, told Muslims to to kill to propagate Islam... Mohammed ask Muslims to kill those who blasphem against him, his Mohammed Allah ?? , Is there no last day that Again that Allah will judge all of us ?? ... Look Jews, Christianity, Budists, traditionalists, ...how many of the bad people among them are killing and fighting for God(Allah) ...now those political thieves, fake religious leaders fvcking boys and minors want to kill a man who may not be mentally stable because of the hardship of the country for a blasphem against Muhammed, and not even Allah... Did Allah ask you to kill people for that ??, You stone hungry women for fornication ( tho, fornication is bad) but the men who lure these women with stolen public fund that made these women hungry will be the ones to sign their death warrant ... So Muhammed law is selective ?... The Chinese religion is by far better than Islam, steal public fund and get killed no matter your position ... But yeye people in Nigeria kill cut off Danladi hand for stealing a cow and praise and worship Islamic leaders who stole Danladi 's future ...no excuse for stealing, but let the law be applicable to all of at all there any law like that from Allah... Worst religion in history of mankind.
Come here ,where did u read Muhammad lifestyle from ,he only fought battles waged against him in the first place , show me where Muhammad killed unjustly , when Muhammad was prosecuted in Makkah he and his believers migrated to Medina where there were both Jews and Christians ,did he killed them . Look at Muhammad's saying abt going for battle
1.Never kill children
2.dont kill old people, fight those who fight u
3.don't destroy a tree
4.don't destroy their worshipping place.
And so on .

U really need to read abt his history not wat u see online ..
And u talk abt cutting of hands ,y did u use Nigeria as an example ,yes the ruling about theft in Islam is that if it is done out of hunger ,the thief's hand shouldn't be cut off ,but it is done out of greediness ,the hand should be cut off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Heybeedee(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kubernetes:

You will continue to wallow in pain, frustration and anger if this is your view on Islam, it will continue to grow and mostly in the western world.

The western world thought so,at the beginning but has to accept the fact that islam has come to stay against all odds.
I give thanks to the prophets whom the Almighty sent to deliver the golden message of one true God whom we should all worship.
Noah, Abraham,Mosses,Isah and Yamuhammad saw.
Akhirastriver:

Come here ,where did u read Muhammad lifestyle from ,he only fought battles waged against him in the first place , show me where Muhammad killed unjustly , when Muhammad was prosecuted in Makkah he and his believers migrated to Medina where there were both Jews and Christians ,did he killed them . Look at Muhammad's saying abt going for battle
1.Never kill children
2.dont kill old people, fight those who fight u
3.don't destroy a tree
4.don't destroy their worshipping place.
And so on .

U really need to read abt his history not wat u see online ..
And u talk abt cutting of hands ,y did u use Nigeria as an example ,yes the ruling about theft in Islam is that if it is done out of hunger ,the thief's hand shouldn't be cut off ,but it is done out of greediness ,the hand should be cut off
Pls ustadh I need an answer to this thanks
Salaam alaykum...
Please about the blasphemy case in kano,we all are aware of the shariah on it,yet some muslims still condemned the ruling?
My question now to scholars here is that,in accordance to shariah, can the man be pardoned and discharged if he tendered an open apology ?
And I havent heard of a public fatwa by ulamas here in the SW on the case what's going on?
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by abdullahi45: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Put simply, Islam as a religion preaches nothing but love, equity and harmony. Do not use the excesses of some Muslims to damn Islam that's a very big error to make. Should we call all Christians terrorists because of the excesses of the catholic crusaders, do you know how many black people and people of color were killed by your colonial masters while holding and quoting the Bible? Should we call all Christians terrorists because of this?

It is better we call terrorism what it is, it will only perpetrate hate and bigot if we subjectively attribute terrorism to a particular religion rather than call it what it is "terrorism". It is no longer a news that white supremacists perpetrate more extremist attacks.

And the man you mentioned, Muhammad (SAW) is the best and most successful man to live on the face of the earth. I would say instead of preaching hate you heard about him, from the media outlets, why not try read about his nobility, morality, and integrity from unbiased sources. He is nothing but a paradigm of good character, hospitality, and piety. May God forgive your stark ignorance and guide you to the pristine path of truth. Find what your fellow Christians say about him.

Finally, I recognize your issue about some Muslims who are double faced, they persecute weaker Muslims for an act, while they commit greater evil and are left unpunished. That's a problem with them as people and that has got nothing to do with Islam. Islam preaches equity and justice, so don't blame Islam for their excesses.

Try to remove the hatred and bigotry from your heart and learn objectively about Islam, if truly you are a good person who is for justice and harmony as you reveal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Heybeedee:

Pls ustadh I need an answer to this thanks
Salaam alaykum...
Walaykumusalam ,am not ustadh ,just small knowledge .
About that case .
If blasphemy was a sin ,Muhammad would have killed a lot of People who blaspheme against him ,cuz they are many.
And Muhammad said ,I av left the Quran and the sunnah ,if u follow them you'll Neva go astray .
So to me since he didn't do that ,its not punishable

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by motayoayinde: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Yes, what's the Muhammad rulings on having doggie with my boyfriend in hotel?
HIS RULING IS THAT YOU SHOULD REPENT FROM THIS FILTHY ACT, SEEK ALLAH'S FORGIVENESS, PROMISE NEVER TO GO BACK TO IT AND ALSO NEVER TO WORSHIP ANYONE OR ANYTHING EXCEPT ALLAH FROM NOW ON.

SALAAM.
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by EyezofGod120: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

The same way pastors use church members for rituals or sleeping with them and claim its the holy spirit that sent them
,,,they burn one imam recently na four fresh head dem see for his house
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,,they burn one imam recently na four fresh head dem see for his house
Same way its found in pastors house too
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by EyezofGod120: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Same way its found in pastors house too
,,,and dey will.chant Allah Akbar before dey slaughter human like ram
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,,and dey will.chant Allah Akbar before dey slaughter human like ram
Keep barking,empty barrel makes the loudest noise
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by EyezofGod120: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Keep barking,empty barrel makes the loudest noise
,,,you are out of point
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Enwhen(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
abdullahi45:

Put simply, Islam as a religion preaches nothing but love, equity and harmony. Do not use the excesses of some Muslims to damn Islam that's a very big error to make. Should we call all Christians terrorists because of the excesses of the catholic crusaders, do you know how many black people and people of color were killed by your colonial masters while holding and quoting the Bible? Should we call all Christians terrorists because of this?

It is better we call terrorism what it is, it will only perpetrate hate and bigot if we subjectively attribute terrorism to a particular religion rather than call it what it is "terrorism". It is no longer a news that white supremacists perpetrate more extremist attacks.

And the man you mentioned, Muhammad (SAW) is the best and most successful man to live on the face of the earth. I would say instead of preaching hate you heard about him, from the media outlets, why not try read about his nobility, morality, and integrity from unbiased sources. He is nothing but a paradigm of good character, hospitality, and piety. May God forgive your stark ignorance and guide you to the pristine path of truth. Find what your fellow Christians say about him.

Finally, I recognize your issue about some Muslims who are double faced, they persecute weaker Muslims for an act, while they commit greater evil and are left unpunished. That's a problem with them as people and that has got nothing to do with Islam. Islam preaches equity and justice, so don't blame Islam for their excesses.

Try to remove the hatred and bigotry from your heart and learn objectively about Islam, if truly you are a good person who is for justice and harmony as you reveal.

I have seen people like you , but my problem is what are people like you doing about those you say aren't following the teachings of Allah ?...I am pretty sure u aren't from and have not gone to core northern Nigeria before , becuase you cannot share this your view to Muslims there... I don't know why your views differs... Even the terrorists believe that they are the true Muslims... I have installed the Quran from Google Play store , to do my own findings because I dont see any reasonable reason innocents poor people are treated like animals becuase of some religious fanatical terrorists, the same terrorists when captured by the govt will be treated highly but those who suffers and lost their love ones from the actions of these terrorists are treated like animals... I don't want to look beyond Africa , because I know we have our own religion before they brought theirs for us... And I just want to believe for now that the majority voice of Islam are the terrorists because their voices and sins are the loudest... I will start with the Quran this Sunday... Pls u can even help me out on the book that said talk about blasphemy....
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by yahmohy27: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Yet some of you will still Cary bomb, and join ISIS, Boko haram, alqaedia

Confused people ... Even traditional religion , will NOT take up arms against anybody no matter the provocation ... Terrorists religion...the problem to the world.
You should blame and fault those that you feel are killing innocent souls,not. ISLAM.
LOOK at the TeaChing Of ISLAM and Not His FolLOWERS' Behavior to JUDGE ISLAM,Rather Use Its Secret Scripture And The Authentic Hadith( sayings Of the prophet pbuh)
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,,you are out of point
Keep barking bingo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? / A Comprehensive Note On Janābah Bath / Ruling On Aborting A Pregnancy In The Early Stages In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.