Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From (9639 Views)

The Types And Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by EyezofGod120: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Keep barking bingo
,,e pain u,,77virgins await u
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,e pain u,,77virgins await u
Bingo ,keep barking
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by EyezofGod120: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Bingo ,keep barking
,,muhamed Bleep 5yrs old pikin,,
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,muhamed Bleep 5yrs old pikin,,
Keep barking bingo , ur breed are hard to tame
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by EyezofGod120: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Keep barking bingo , ur breed are hard to tame
,,Muhammed kill a whole city for allah
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,Muhammed kill a whole city for allah
Bingo ,keep barking
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by abdullahi45: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

I have seen people like you , but my problem is what are people like you doing about those you say aren't following the teachings of Allah ?...I am pretty sure u aren't from and have not gone to core northern Nigeria before , becuase you cannot share this your view to Muslims there... I don't know why your views differs... Even the terrorists believe that they are the true Muslims... I have installed the Quran from Google Play store , to do my own findings because I dont see any reasonable reason innocents poor people are treated like animals becuase of some religious fanatical terrorists, the same terrorists when captured by the govt will be treated highly but those who suffers and lost their love ones from the actions of these terrorists are treated like animals... I don't want to look beyond Africa , because I know we have our own religion before they brought theirs for us... And I just want to believe for now that the majority voice of Islam are the terrorists because their voices and sins are the loudest... I will start with the Quran this Sunday... Pls u can even help me out on the book that said talk about blasphemy....

I truly appreciate your sincerity, not many Christian have this stark passion to know about the truth about Islam.

Firstly, the terrorism doesn't represent Islam. Islam has basis for military forces, however strict guidelines must be follow and none of such guidelines are followed by terrorists, so it is fair to say they don't represent Islam, rather they are relentless to perpetrate their evils...

Congratulations as you are about to start reading the Qur'an, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Go through below. I will send you a pm, we can can't better if you don't mind.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmZcHdjMTXBGfx79nj83kiiYkh8LL9UWT

1 Share

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by abdullahi45: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Bingo ,keep barking

Brother, the best way to reply him is to neglect him. He is one of those who inadvertently tries to provoke Muslims i order to use their reactions to affirm their sick assertion that Muslims are violent...

May Allah increase you in good and grant their brother guidance. Aameen

I believe, the issue with the guy is about ignorance et arrogance, for no one learn about Islam with a pure heart without reverting.

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
abdullahi45:

Brother, the best way to reply him is to neglect him. He is one of those who inadvertently tries to provoke Muslims i order to use their reactions to affirm their sick assertion that Muslims are violent...

May Allah increase you in good and grant their brother guidance. Aameen

I believe, the issue with the guy is about ignorance et arrogance, for no one learn about Islam with a pure heart without reverting.

Jazakhumulahu khairan .
It just hurt me seeing them speak trash abt Islam ,I'll ignore them sha
Thank u

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by abdullahi45: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Jazakhumulahu khairan .
It just hurt me seeing them speak trash abt Islam ,I'll ignore them sha
Thank u

I really can understand, bro.

Instead of replying them with the bad and repugnant responses they expect from us. We should rather with harmony, hospitality, and respect, as taught by our beloved Muhammad (SAW). Remember, how badly the Pagans of Mecca treated Muhammad (SAW) and see how he responded to their actions beautifully.

May Allah grant us ease, safeguard us from the enemies of Islam, and grant us success in this world and the next. Aameen
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Risingblue008(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Havertz:
may Allah forgives u
And u too
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Akhirastriver(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
abdullahi45:

I really can understand, bro.

Instead of replying them with the bad and repugnant responses they expect from us. We should rather with harmony, hospitality, and respect, as taught by our beloved Muhammad (SAW). Remember, how badly the Pagans of Mecca treated Muhammad (SAW) and see how he responded to their actions beautifully.

May Allah grant us ease, safeguard us from the enemies of Islam, and grant us success in this world and the next. Aameen
Thank u sir
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by abdullahi45: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Thank u sir

You are welcome, dear brother.

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Enwhen(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
abdullahi45:

I truly appreciate your sincerity, not many Christian have this stark passion to know about the truth about Islam.

Firstly, the terrorism doesn't represent Islam. Islam has basis for military forces, however strict guidelines must be follow and none of such guidelines are followed by terrorists, so it is fair to say they don't represent Islam, rather they are relentless to perpetrate their evils...

Congratulations as you are about to start reading the Qur'an, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Go through below. I will send you a pm, we can can't better if you don't mind.

kk, I will always get back to you , if I have any question.

1 Like

Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by abdullahi45: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

kk, I will always get back to you , if I have any question.

Alright. Any time.
Re: The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From by Friend22(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Yet some of you will still Cary bomb, and join ISIS, Boko haram, alqaedia

Confused people ... Even traditional religion , will NOT take up arms against anybody no matter the provocation ... Terrorists religion...the problem to the world.

You think Islaam is your problem.
I pity your condition.

You go die go Islaam go still dey grow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! / Does Laughing Invalidate Ablution? / A Comprehensive Note On Janābah Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.