Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines (37660 Views)

Flights Resumption: No More VIP Consideration At Airports - Sirika / FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption / Airports Only 57% Ready For Flights Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by mamaafrik(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2020
I Love this Fire for fire thing,they think we are puppet .

1 Like

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by wixemmy(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Are you a jambite or you know a student who has just failed to meet the cut-off score for admission in the just concluded 2020 UTME exam?

And you look forward to staying at home again for another year while you wait for the next jamb registration.

Or you're tired of sitting for jamb every year 'cos you've not been able to secure admission for your desired course of study?

Well, you're not alone, 'cos it is estimated that 65 percent of those who write jamb fail every year and 60 percent of those who pass wind up failing post utme again.

But the good news is.

Jamb does not have to determine your academic destiny anymore!

By enrolling with us @ Creme Educational consult for IJMB AND JUPEB programs that guarantee your admission into any university of your choice such as UNILORIN, ABU, KWASU, FUTA, UNIBEN, UNILAG etc, without having to sit for jamb.

With successive yearly achievement in terms of student results, we have helped students secure admission into 200 level In courses like medicine, law, pharmacy, engineering, management and social sciences.

We provide for our students ;

Intensive lectures and comprehensive tutorials.
Adequate classroom and conducive accommodation.
Dedicated and experienced lecturers.
Follow up and ensure admission for our students especially in unlorin,kwasu and other schools

All at an affordable rate.

We also allow you to pay 50% of the total fee at first and another 50% by installment.

Our office and lecture center is located in ilorin.

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by solmusdesigns: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2020
I wonder what websites this Politicians visit that makes them always glued to their phones at public events
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by ashiodimeh2020(f): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Okay o.Nigeria to the World!
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Galactico4ever(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by HealtthyLiving: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2020
good
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by AnanseK(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2020
The best Minister in Buhari’s Cabinet. A working Minister
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by ofiko123(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one... Nigeria sai Buhari..
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Cassim33(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2020
majamajic:
Why deny etihad and approve Emirates ?
Because Man City has no trophy ��
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Henrydata(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Ok
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by TONIOI: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Una wey dey plan to run comot since , oya , dem don ring bell , even dat guy wey dey stand for bubu back dey and night sef ADC abi weitin dem call , bubu go wake up tomorrow e no go see him foot print , musa can not come and die at d gate grin angry
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Heylogistics: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Nice
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by ladeswiss(f): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Thank God at last �

Meanwhile
Are you tired of Tailor's charges the solution is simple �

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///FFxQgmipqT0CEbLtp8eq6s
Join now and become a designer for yourself� for just 2k.
WhatsApp extensive video training.
Female only
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Covid19 is gradually becoming a thing of the past. The past is passed, the present is paused, nobody knows what the future holds.

It was a hype , a scam.

2 Likes

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by olassybaba: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
This is not a snake trend, I can comment on the post sponsored by lalasticlala. I personally dislike snakes and this doesn't equate to hating @lalasticlala. grin

propositional logic
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Openbusiness: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2020
With fuel hike + social distancing reducing passenger seats etc, how much will flight costs?

1 Like

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by KaptainAfrika: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2020
I don't know if people will have the liver to travel for non-essential reasons like vacations...covik no catch you for naija, only to come catch you in dubai because of wetin... #sigh
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by abdenix(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]Ok oo
God, its okay
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
post=93553704:
DISAPPROVED AIRLINES.

[s]Air France, KLM,
Etihad,
Rwandair,
Lufthansa,
TAAG Angola Airlines,
Air Namibia, and Royal Air Maroc are airlines denied entrance into the country,

APPROVED AIRLINES.

Middle-East,
British Airways,
Delta Airlines,
Qatar Airways,
Ethiopian Airlines,
Egyptair,
Air Peace,
Virgin Atlantic,
Asky,
Africa World Airways (AWA),
Air Cote-d’Ivoire,
Kenya Airways,
Emirate, and Turkish airlines.[/s]

To God be the Glory,
We are gradually getting back to our world.
Our whole lives we have been watching like a movie for several months : the movie is about to come to an end!

You reading this should thank God for your life,
Because, Worldwide (as at the very minute of typing this) 26.2 million human beings like you were infected with the deadly virus and
867, 235 people have died!!!
But you are still here standing on your feet.
Eating, drinking, having fun with friends and families and eating Pepper soup and Barbecue cheesy

MoyinOluwa35,
No be God?

We are not blind, we can read.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Tttabroad:
Study with low tuition
To harvest people's kidneys like Cyprus
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Very good, do me , I do you. That’s how African leaders should behave and not always bend over to be ass f*cked.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2020
I love this.
Nigeria, the emerging true giant.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by oyekan1997(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Oh boi! Politics sweet ooo walai. See as those bastard motherfuckers dey fresh for picture
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by lonelydora: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Even Cote-d’Ivoire have an airline. We are just playing in this country.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Microwhy: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Why anybody would want to go Philippine to study?
Not hating, just asking.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by MajohBankz: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Please which European countries can one travel to from Nigeria once the flight opens? Or rather which ones are out of bounds for flights from Nigeria at present
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by MajohBankz: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2020
majamajic:
Why deny etihad and approve Emirates ?
Because FA cup is bigger than capital one cup
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Naijaarchive(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2020
I can't really wait
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by chrisawi: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Pete4:
how u take no...I won't make it reach anywhere

cant push this you know

completely new into the world of I.T? Or wants to Develope strong skill in programming? Wants to set yourself qualified in I.T jobs that will explode over the course of next decade?
Or
Wants side income. Stay on

I have self dev.elopi.ng easy.to.follow downloaded Video courses on various I.T skills that elevate u as a beginner to an expert by yourself in ur house during this lockdown period. Here are some the skill course u may really love to equipped with.

12 courses, 32GB ON PROGRAMMING
16 courses, 58 GB size ON WEB DEVELOPMENT
12 courses, 40GB size ON cyber SECURITY AND ETHICAL HACKING
6 courses, 28GB size SQL PROGRAMMING
7 courses, 52GB size ON MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
6 courses, 38GB size ON DATA SCIENCE

You get best value for ur cash with a 500GB external disc when ordered for all... Total Size is of 250 gigabytes. It will be delivered to your location on an external storage drive.
WatSap me: 0 9 0 8...0 1 9..... 6 4 0 8
Pick the contact now...u may not come back to see this again.
HOW MUCH?
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
I don't know if people will have the liver to travel for non-essential reasons like vacations...covik no catch you for naija, only to come catch you in dubai because of wetin... #sigh

Lol as it may be, looks like it's even going to be cheaper than the usual , though using knowledge of local tickets in the US, currently in the u.s they are round tickets of $30, because people hardly travel, so there is a drain on airlines and the vacation industry, you could be shocked with the prices of International airlines.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Microwhy:
Why anybody would want to go Philippine to study?
Not hating, just asking.

Philippine has good medical education system, so if you want to do anything medical-related, not a bad idea, though I'll advise you go to Russia, Ukraine or even India.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.