Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines (37659 Views)

Flights Resumption: No More VIP Consideration At Airports - Sirika / FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption / Airports Only 57% Ready For Flights Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by JoinMarco: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timiofak:
planned not to answer you, but people like you are one of the reasons we have issues in this country, see the person claiming he knows a lot about “convid” dude its covid, not convid, and yeah it affects plenty parts of your body apart from your respiratory tract, which is mostly the lungs, it also affects the kidney, liver and also the heart. It can cause digestive issues and also increase the risk of blood clots. It weakens the immune system, by which the immune system tries to activate a defense mechanism for the body which pushes it to overdrive sometimes, which later cause it to have greater problems. Why do you think people are adviced to take vitamin c and zinc, to boost there immune system for more backup. People have lost there legs because of blood clots as a result of covid 19 an example is broadway actor Nick cordero, look it up. I keep replying you because you are one of the select individuals who think medical experts are conspiracy theorists. So stop pushing lies and read, and stop being insensitive, people have lost loved ones to this, stop downplaying it because you think its just like malaria. Now move along dingbat ✌️

Convid19 grin
U know u have lost an argument d moment u start attacking petty stuff.

It is a respiratory disease full stop. Any disease which affects a major organ will result in other organ damage because it needs d function of that particular organ to survive.

Again lemme give u an example thick head.
If u have heart disease it will result in parts of your body(brain, kidney, liver) not working properly(due to not getting enough blood thereby insufficient oxygen). If it it continues it will damage them.
That doesn't mean d heart disease also affects d liver, kidney etc.

Also having any disease which affects metabolic functions weakens d immune system. wink

Nawa o see d way I have to explain basic biology for you. I haven't even gone complex but ur empty brain is already fried. grin
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Johnbello123(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
good evening guys i just got my ukraine student visa and i'm currently confused as to the date to book my flight ticket for, considering their current embargo on foreigners coming into the country until 29th of september, i would really like to know anyone considering to travel to the country too form lagos nigeria thanks
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Guruindahouse(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
guys, how is the situation at MMA. Do we need to do covid19 test even if we are departing Nigeria for abroad?
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Guruindahouse(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hi sir,
Do you know how the situation at MMA for departure. Do we need to do covid19 test even if we are departing Nigeria for abroad?
Timiofak:

They would be tested.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Guruindahouse:
Hi sir,
Do you know how the situation at MMA for departure. Do we need to do covid19 test even if we are departing Nigeria for Europe?
yeah I think I read it somewhere here on nairaland, that they would be tests. Though I'm not sure at all about anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.