Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines (37657 Views)

Flights Resumption: No More VIP Consideration At Airports - Sirika / FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption / Airports Only 57% Ready For Flights Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Pete4: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2020
chrisawi:
HOW MUCH?
send me message on WhatsApp
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by profmallor: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Please what happened to Arik?. why are they not on the approved list
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Eddiecute86(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
So I guess it was the ban of Etihad airline that prompted the visa restriction on Nigerians in UAE.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Clothingonline9(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
School should be first
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by jumobi1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
majamajic:
Why deny etihad and approve Emirates ?

Because Nigerians are currently allowed in Dubai but not Abu-Dhabi due to Covid restrictions. Emirates is Dubai based, Etihad is Abu-Dhabi based.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chai... I never enter airport before oh :'
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by majamajic(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
jumobi1:

Because Nigerians are currently allowed in Dubai but not Abu-Dhabi due to Covid restrictions. Emirates is Dubai based, Etihad is Abu-Dhabi based.

So it's means etihad is not coming to Nigeria , not that Nigeria banned them from coming , right ?
I wan understand u
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by bilulu(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Will the travelers be quarantined when they get to Nigeria? I need urgent answer please
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by JoinMarco: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
post=93553704:
DISAPPROVED AIRLINES.

Air France, KLM,
Etihad,
Rwandair,
Lufthansa,
TAAG Angola Airlines,
Air Namibia, and Royal Air Maroc are airlines denied entrance into the country,

APPROVED AIRLINES.

Middle-East,
British Airways,
Delta Airlines,
Qatar Airways,
Ethiopian Airlines,
Egyptair,
Air Peace,
Virgin Atlantic,
Asky,
Africa World Airways (AWA),
Air Cote-d’Ivoire,
Kenya Airways,
Emirate, and Turkish airlines.

To God be the Glory,
We are gradually getting back to our world.
Our whole lives we have been watching like a movie for several months : the movie is about to come to an end!

You reading this should thank God for your life,
Because, Worldwide (as at the very minute of typing this) 26.2 million human beings like you were infected with the deadly virus and
867, 235 people have died!!!
But you are still here standing on your feet.
Eating, drinking, having fun with friends and families and eating Pepper soup and Barbecue cheesy

MoyinOluwa35,
No be God?

Stop being a clown. undecided
The US CDC just admitted that only 6% of the reported deaths were actually caused by convid 19.

They also made a claim that d testing is only only 60% accurate.

This doesn't include d inflated figures coming being pushed 4 political reasons.(which have also being proven)

1 Like

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Microwhy: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Timiofak:

Philippine has good medical education system, so if you want to do anything medical-related, not a bad idea, though I'll advise you go to Russia, Ukraine or even India.
Better.. India, Russia or Ukraine.
Philippine is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by SeekHim: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!

2 Likes

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by jumobi1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
majamajic:

So it's means etihad is not coming to Nigeria , not that Nigeria banned them from coming , right ?
I wan understand u

Nigeria is just doing an eye for an eye. It’s not an objective standard. Nigeria has banned Etihad from coming because Abu Dhabi has barred Nigerians from entering Abu Dhabi. Consequently we are banning an Abu Dhabi based airline even though it’s sister airline, Emirates is permitted. Dubai still allows Nigerians.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by majamajic(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
jumobi1:

Nigeria is just doing an eye for an eye. It’s not an objective standard. Nigeria has banned Etihad from coming because Abu Dhabi has barred Nigerians from entering Abu Dhabi. Consequently we are banning an Abu Dhabi based airline even though it’s sister airline, Emirates is permitted. Dubai still allows Nigerians.

I now understand
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
bilulu:
Will the travelers be quarantined when they get to Nigeria? I need urgent answer please

They would be tested.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
JoinMarco:

Stop being a clown. undecided
The US CDC just admitted that only 6% of the reported deaths were actually caused by convid 19.

They also made a claim that d testing is only only 60% accurate.

This doesn't include d inflated figures coming being pushed 4 political reasons.(which have also being proven)
lmao, post the link from CDC website where CDC said this, stop pushing conspiracy theories please.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by JoinMarco: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Timiofak:
lmao, post the link from CDC website where CDC said this, stop pushing conspiracy theories please.
Since u are so lazy to even google it nd confirm or debunk my statement lemme help u.

https://disrn.com/news/new-cdc-report-says-94-of-covid-deaths-had-underlying-conditions/amp

D one above is a news article about it. There are several.
D one below is d actual cdc site. Look at d table nd do d math.
It's no conspiracy theory. It was all over social media, many non MSM carrying d news.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Hope u are satisfied grin

3 Likes

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
JoinMarco:

Since u are so lazy to even google it nd confirm or debunk my statement lemme help u.

https://disrn.com/news/new-cdc-report-says-94-of-covid-deaths-had-underlying-conditions/amp

D one above is a news article about it. There are several.
D one below is d actual cdc site. Look at d table nd do d math.
It's no conspiracy theory. It was all over social media, many non MSM carrying d news.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Hope u are satisfied grin
shut up sir, you claim only 6% of the death where from COVID 19 and the report is clearly saying 96% had underlying issues, not that the underlying issues killed them, it is also not disputing the fact that they actually did die from COVID, nowhere on either report did it state it that, they died from those underlying diseases. And for Christ sake, COVID deaths trend on mostly people above 60 years old, 95 % of people in that age bracket would obviously have an underlying ailment, like high blood pressure, diabetes e.t.c, let me put it this way, if a person has stage 4 cancer, then later go ahead and have an accident that kills him, what would be his cause of death? cancer or injury from accidents? obviously the later, but it would be stated he had cancer before the event, correlating this with COVID if a person as stage 4 cancer (which means he as a weak immune system at that time) then he as COVID 19, which eventually kills him, do you expect them to report it as cancer?, but instead you failed to understand what CDC wrote, to push your agenda. Bring out one article from a reputable moderate website, not those right-winged propaganda, that says the death rate is increased. If you don't know something shut up, think sir. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by JoinMarco: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Timiofak:
shut up sir, you claim only 6% of the death where from COVID 19 and the report is clearly saying 96% had underlying issues, not that the underlying issues killed them, it is also not disputing the fact that they actually did die from COVID, nowhere on either report did it state it that, they died from those underlying diseases. And for Christ sake, COVID deaths trend on mostly people above 60 years old, 95 % of people in that age bracket would obviously have an underlying ailment, like high blood pressure, diabetes e.t.c, let me put it this way, if a person has stage 4 cancer, then later go ahead and have an accident that kills him, what would be his cause of death? cancer or injury from accidents? obviously the later, but it would be stated he had cancer before the event, correlating this with COVID if a person as stage 4 cancer (which means he as a weak immune system at that time) then he as COVID 19, which eventually kills him, do you expect them to report it as cancer?, but instead you failed to understand what CDC wrote, to push your agenda. Bring out one article from a reputable moderate website, not those right-winged propaganda, that says the death rate is increased. If you don't know something shut up, think sir. Thank you.

Lemme educate u sir. grin
U were so eager to counter my point nd denounce "right wing media" propaganda.
U even had d guts to ask me to quote reputable sources. Reputable sources like wat?? Tell me one. I digress.

I said looking at d table only about 6% of d total deaths were actually due to convid. There were people who died because of other ailments but had convid. (u actually inferred this urself, so I don't see d problem here)

D stats released by CDC nd all disease control agencies around d world must include everyone who dies and has contracted d virus, whether they die because of convid or not( provided is a health related problem not something like an accident).
They actually say dis themselves.

U must be dense cry
Free ur mind. I say this not as an insult pls. grin

1 Like

Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
JoinMarco:

Lemme educate u sir. grin
U were so eager to counter my point nd denounce "right wing media" propaganda.
U even had d guts to ask me to quote reputable sources. Reputable sources like wat?? Tell me one. I digress.

I said looking at d table only about 6% of d total deaths were actually due to convid. There were people who died because of other ailments but had convid. (u actually inferred this urself, so I don't see d problem here)

D stats released by CDC nd all disease control agencies around d world must include everyone who dies and has contracted d virus, whether they die because of convid or not( provided is a health related problem not something like an accident).
They actually say dis themselves.

U must be dense cry
Free ur mind. I say this not as an insult pls. grin
cant you read?? The chat you posted said only 6% of the fatalities didn't have underlying illnesses, it never said only 6% have died from COVID. I think you need to go back to the 5th grade if you can't analyse chats and graphs well, claiming right when you know nothing.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Crispels(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/412367-flight-resumption-nigeria-bars-air-france-lufthansa-klm-others.html

Aviation Minister, Sirika, tweets:

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1301627780271091717?s=08

Finally, things are gradually returning to normal.

Were these pictures taken from the Abuja international airport?
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by JoinMarco: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Timiofak:

cant you read?? The chat you posted said only 6% of the fatalities didn't have underlying illnesses, it never said only 6% have died from COVID. I think you need to go back to the 5th grade if you can't analyse chats and graphs well, claiming right when you know nothing.

My word lipsrsealed. I think maybe u have lost it.
Sir, the chat details out death of those who have contracted d virus.

That means those who died and didn't have any underlying illnesses died from convid 19.
Hope u get.

I don't think u would anyway grin
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by bilulu(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2020
Timiofak:

They would be tested.
Good, was thinking they will be quarantined
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
JoinMarco:

My word lipsrsealed. I think maybe u have lost it.
Sir, the chat details out death of those who have contracted d virus.

That means those who died and didn't have any underlying illnesses died from convid 19.
Hope u get.

I don't think u would anyway grin

Exactly, it posted that only 6% who have died from covid didn't have an underlying illness, it isn't saying that the rest 96% died from the underlying diseases. They had underlying diseases which weakened there immune, prior to covid. Them covid killed them. Hope your head is open enough to understand that, and stop pushing conspiracy theories.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by JoinMarco: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Timiofak:

Exactly, it posted that only 6% who have died from covid didn't have an underlying illness, it isn't saying that the rest 96% died from the underlying diseases. They had underlying diseases which weakened there immune, prior to covid. Them covid killed them. Hope your head is open enough to understand that, and stop pushing conspiracy theories.

Stop being sentimental. U are just twisting d facts to support ur narrative. There's no possible way for you to prove it was convid that killed them since there are those who had convid and recovered. But since those who had only convid as an illness means its definitely convid that killed them.

Use ur head.
Convid can aggravate a sickness(anoda ailment) and not still kill u.
Peace. grin

I had to use layman terms.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
JoinMarco:

Stop being sentimental. U are just twisting d facts to support ur narrative. There's no possible way for you to prove it was convid that killed them since there are those who had convid and recovered. But since those who had only convid as an illness means its definitely convid that killed them.

Use ur head.
Convid can aggravate a sickness(anoda ailment) and not still kill u.
Peace. grin

I had to use layman terms.
lmao you claim to use your head, and you asking me such a stupid question that since some people recovered from the virus that means it is not covid that killed people, don't people recover from malaria and it will kill some, don't people survive cancer and it will kill some, didnt people recover from ebola, and it killed many, hell even the flu kill people and most people recover, and as a matter of fact its actually covid not convid, and stop saying what you don’t know, and you are asking me how can i prove it was covid that killed them, can you prove it wasnt covid. Dude go get an education and a life and stop pushing conspiracy theories about what you have no basic idea about, every doctor around the world have said it repretedly that covid kills people with underlying diseases more, you are here trying to push the narrative that it was the underlying diseases that killed them, atleast read up on how viruses affect the immune system and I’m damn sure you also believe hydroxylchloroquine can cure COVID-19 yeah ?, since you obviously believe covid19 numbers are being inflated. I won't be replying you anymore but stop saying what you have no atom of idea about.
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by JoinMarco: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timiofak:
lmao you claim to use your head, and you asking me such a stupid question that since some people recovered from the virus that means it is not covid that killed people, don't people recover from malaria and it will kill some, don't people survive cancer and it will kill some, didnt people recover from ebola, and it killed many, hell even the flu kill people and most people recover, and as a matter of fact its actually covid not convid, and stop saying what you don’t know, and you are asking me how can i prove it was covid that killed them, can you prove it wasnt covid. Dude go get an education and a life and stop pushing conspiracy theories about what you have no basic idea about, every doctor around the world have said it repretedly that covid kills people with underlying diseases more, you are here trying to push the narrative that it was the underlying diseases that killed them, atleast read up on how viruses affect the immune system and I’m damn sure you also believe hydroxylchloroquine can cure COVID-19 yeah ?, since you obviously believe covid19 numbers are being inflated. I won't be replying you anymore but stop saying what you have no atom of idea about.

Woooooooooooo tongue
Medical Illiterate. U have never read a single page of medical journal in ur life neither are u medical or health professional. If u are then shame cry .

Convid19 is a respiratory disease which means it affects d respiratory system. Unlike HIV which weakens d immune system making d body more susceptible to diseases convid attacks only d respiratory tract.
Both convid19 and HIV have symptoms which manifest but that isn't what kills them.

Lemme give an example so a thick head like u can get it.
Someone who has HIV and has injury in d hand which is infected may die from d infection even after administering antibiotics because d immune system is weak.
But someone who has has convid19 will barely die because his immune system is still intact.

Now it's still d same with malaria, rabies, insect bites etc. This is why HIV patients are put on immune boosters nd are advised never to knowingly fall sick.

HIV patients have a failed immune system.
Convid19 patients do not. ( only that d immune system needs to work to defeat a virus it's never encountered).

U have lost d debate. Learn and be wise.
wink
Re: International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines by Timiofak(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
JoinMarco:

Woooooooooooo tongue
Medical Illiterate. U have never read a single page of medical journal in ur life neither are u medical or health professional. If u are then shame cry .

Convid19 is a respiratory disease which means it affects d respiratory system. Unlike HIV which weakens d immune system making d body more susceptible to diseases convid attacks only d respiratory tract.
Both convid19 and HIV have symptoms which manifest but that isn't what kills them.

Lemme give an example so a thick head like u can get it.
Someone who has HIV and has injury in d hand which is infected may die from d infection even after administering antibiotics because d immune system is weak.
But someone who has has convid19 will barely die because his immune system is still intact.

Now it's still d same with malaria, rabies, insect bites etc. This is why HIV patients are put on immune boosters nd are advised never to knowingly fall sick.

HIV patients have a failed immune system.
Convid19 patients do not. ( only that d immune system needs to work to defeat a virus it's never encountered).

U have lost d debate. Learn and be wise.
wink
planned not to answer you, but people like you are one of the reasons we have issues in this country, see the person claiming he knows a lot about “convid” dude its covid, not convid, and yeah it affects plenty parts of your body apart from your respiratory tract, which is mostly the lungs, it also affects the kidney, liver and also the heart. It can cause digestive issues and also increase the risk of blood clots. It weakens the immune system, by which the immune system tries to activate a defense mechanism for the body which pushes it to overdrive sometimes, which later cause it to have greater problems. Why do you think people are adviced to take vitamin c and zinc, to boost there immune system for more backup. People have lost there legs because of blood clots as a result of covid 19 an example is broadway actor Nick cordero, look it up. I keep replying you because you are one of the select individuals who think medical experts are conspiracy theorists. So stop pushing lies and read, and stop being insensitive, people have lost loved ones to this, stop downplaying it because you think its just like malaria. Now move along dingbat ✌️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Police Officer Killed In Accident While Trying Dodge Cattle From Herdsmen.Photos / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.