Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina (32146 Views)

Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Several men can look Baba n say No. Not many, but they are there. It's those that have independent power structures. Buhari himself is also a two time Head of state and govt, with a power base in the north. What can OBJ do to him ?

Others include TY Danjuma, IBB, Abdulsalami etc. Men who were at the same level in the army with him. Or if junior, were important enough in the late 90s to resurrect him from jail n fund his journey to the presidency.
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by lagosrd: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/only-buhari-can-look-obasanjo-in-the-eye-and-survive-it-adesina

You're correct but remember this tenure go end. Na house sit dey take sit down for yansh. Ask kashamu
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by 1759ademola(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Talk about how Garri jumped from #100 to #300 only this yr. Which kind inflation be that.
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Richbag(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
How this people see themselves still baffles me. I don't blame them sha. Shebi na Nigerians vote old men that should be homeless begging arms for presidents.

I can look both buhar and OBJ in the eye and heaven will not fall.

Yes I said it.
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by thedio(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s][/s]
MajohBankz:
Only Nnamdi Kanu can call buhari a fool in a Nigerian law court and survi
ve it.
No and run away
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Femi Adesina- that obese Olu Onaguruwa the MKO betrayer
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by anonimi: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
favor914:
Charity they say begins at home, Your parents couldn’t provide for you, your Governor couldn’t provide for you, it is President Buhari that you detest that should save a Hypocrite, that wants to perish so he can wail? Politics is everyone’s game, nothing stopped your Father from contesting for the Presidency of Nigeria if you feel he is more qualified than our Darling President?

If you are an illiterate like the affidavit equals certificate technicality Barawo Bubu that you love so much, I don’t see how I can make it simpler for you to understand.
I can only advise you to go back and read what I wrote again slowly. Thank me later.

Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Udeyhere: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Medusa
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Udeyhere: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Medusa come see another medusa
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by biggie73(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
anonimi:

Your Jagbajantis knows that he can’t say what you just said about the two old soldiers.
Did your Ogbeni Ojuyobo not beg Obasanjo to be the navigator for their Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC when they were packaging the thrice failed expired leadership as the messiah to fix all our problems in 2015?
....that's my conclusion. You can form yours..
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by EMAXIM(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Every Nigerian dey lament fuel and electricity hike dis one dey talk Buhari looking Obasanjo in the eyes. Na dat 1 we go chop.

Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by chaloskyx: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
WHO IS OBJ ?? IS HE NOT HUMAN ? YOU PEOPLE DONT EVEN FEAR GOD THAT CREATED HIM AS MUCH AS YOU FEAR THE MAN I DONT UNDERSTAND NIGERIANS ALL YOU LIVE FOR IS TO WORSHIP YOUR WORTHLESS LEADERS LIKE GODS IF YOU NOW HAD A LEADER LIKE OBAMA NKO WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? AM SURE HE WOULD HAVE BECOME AN IDOL BY NOW
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Timatayo1: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
This Adesina is definition of useless.. bastard thing
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Conceptsncontex(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by kareemkamil(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
I think Adeshina is on high drug, when the statement altered by him
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by clickwtB(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
The wicked one need some one to tell him the truth and he must be truthfull !!!
Letter writing has stopped!
NO matter what integrity is very important in life!!!
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Deepthoughts: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by earnit3: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by IDENNAA(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Peter Obi said hello. Get your facts right.
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Lovelive: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2020
omoadeleye:
This Adesina has weak brain.

Love it !

Say that again and again and again
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Lovelive: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
See achievement undecided Winner of staring competition lipsrsealed
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Yankee101: 3:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Keep running your big mouth. You're on a count down. Ask where your predecessors are now from Abati, Adeniyi, Okupe to Chuwkimerijie, they are no longer remembered, your time is nigh
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by ArcFresky(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Which video evidence? No Court will accept that cassette as exhibit under the evidence Act.

True, but someine that has an iota of integrity, will question the source and try to at least determine irs authencity
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Danwakae:

Very big achievement to this idiotic and senseless so called pastor... That why Baba Buhari don't like appointing them from the south, very dangerous people with no dignity and integrity.

They both may prefer to talk in HUSH tone, at that particular point in time.
Obasanjo na still Buhari's senior for life.
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 07, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/only-buhari-can-look-obasanjo-in-the-eye-and-survive-it-adesina

This dirty mongrel. Always talkng rubbish from morning till night

Reminds one of Reuben Abati under Jonathan...that was another hungry loser
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by mrcelebrity1: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2020
ogododo:

Can someone issue us a certificate for eye looking to the man wey sabi look eye?
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by orunto27: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Only-buhari-can-look-obasanjo-in-the-eye-and-survive-it.
That is Military Diplomacy and Dictatorship. Not good for Democracy.
Re: Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina by Cachet777: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
That's because he is in power

INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life