Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) (1619 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by Psalm6ix: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2020

People have gathered to march in the capital of Osun state, Oshogbo, to express their views on electricity and Fuel.

Those are the ones who have put up various slogans titled “We can’t breathe” “PMB woke up Nigerians in pain” “we are dead” and so on.

Recall that the NERC department raised electricity bills on Wednesday while fuel prices also rose on the same day leading to government criticism across Nigeria.

Kingsparo Blog reported that following the increase of petrol price by the Pipelines and Product Marketing Company (PPMC).

PPMC, a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, said the pump price of petrol has increased to N151.56 per litre.

Many Nigerians, Organizations and Bodies has reacted to the increase in price by calling out the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari in one way or the other.

See More Photos: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/09/fuel-hike-we-can-breathe-how-nigerians.html
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
The increment is coming at the wrong time.
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by flyingpig: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Flexherbal:
The increment is coming at the wrong time.
To me there shouldn't even be a right time. We don't need their senseless increase in electricity tarrif and fuel pump price.
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by Abasman008(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
#JoinTheMovement.....

Buhari will wake up one day and Nigeria is no more in his hands..
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
One is holding a placard asking BUHARI....who is aware of the petrol price to wake up

WE CAN'T EVEN BE HONEST IN OUR PROTEST
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Did he tell you he is sleeping?
They realized we are bunch of toothless dogs that will adjust to whatever hardship they dish out and true true, who wan die?

Oga J111333
Oga Lexusgs430

Shey na like this una go dey look me make buhari kill me?
Your boy need to leave this shithole o..
Even if na seme border, at all at all na him bad pass.

Actually, these two I keep mentioning are people I always love their online presence.
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
Did he tell you he is sleeping?
They realized we are bunch of toothless dogs that will adjust to whatever hardship they dish out and true true, who wan die?

Oga J111333
Oga Lexusgs430

Shey na like this una go dey look me make buhari kill me?
Your boy need to leave this shithole o..
Even if na seme border, at all at all na him bad pass.

Actually, these two I keep mentioning are people I always love their online presence.

Our politicians oversabi our zip codes...... They know we love to call radio stations to voice negative opinions, insult them via twitter, nairaland, blogs and Instagram......... But ẹ no pass like that.............

They are still cashing out big time........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by merieam16(f): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
'we can't breath" naija lives matters
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by BlackfireX: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Stuuupiiid paid irritating protesters, instead of them to go get a job, they are disturbing the peace of the neighborhood, if police flog them now they will say the govt is wicked...

Don't worry let your number increase a bit , you will see flogging
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Apc dishing it out to Nigerians hot hot. just wait and see more of their catastrophic policies
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by itiswellwithme: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
God will save us in this country.
Re: We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
we r really enjoying the change..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chukwuocha Wins Delaware House Of Representatives In Us (Photos) / Group Unveils Security Force For Oduduwa Republic - Sahara Reporters / IPOB Protest In Gabon - Pictures And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.