Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves (23701 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Try But Can’t Win Presidential Election – Babatope / Farouk Yahaya To Senate: Army Can’t Fight Terrorists, Others With N579bn / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
dokyOloye:
Only muslims in Nigeria keep fighting for their God
but Christians that are crying bcs of Buharis CAMA policy are not fighting for their God?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
urchcoded:
Muslims fight for what they believe in. Christians can't fight for their god, they can't even fight for themselves, they would rather engage in online fight for their pastors. Muslims are better off, Christians are cowards

No wonder, you are obviously one of the terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by jaytee01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
SmartProf:
Some of these brain-dead religious idiots have taken up full time unpaid employment just to scan around to find who insults their god, so they can retaliate with death penalty. A look at their miserable lives is always a prove that the god they fight for isn't even aware of their existence.
The so called 'God' is not even alive in the first instance.

I always say that ANY God that needs human beings to fight for him is fake... period!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by InvertedHammer: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
/
It is either God is not omnipotent or our religious eggheads are worshipping the wrong god.
Imagine humans fighting for God as if s/he is helpless. Nigerians pray for things that government of other nations provide for her citizens. Something is wrong somewhere.
/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by urchcoded(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
jmoore:

No wonder, you are obviously one of the terrorists.
OK
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by King44(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
We are all guilty including those people who are ready to die because of blasphemy and many of us who criticise those ready to kill because of blasphemy.

We are our own problem not the gvt
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Godsonkemz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Only muslims fight for their allah.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Kay25(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
That's a fact but God will still show up the same God that took abacha away will surely give a knock on dis one from his sleep..soonest the world will congratulate us instead of condoning
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by JastSiryin(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
flamingREED:
Nigeria or Muslims?

Lack of thoroughness is a good signal of anxiety, desperation or frustration.
Oga stop pointing fingers. That's the problem with most Nigerians, no one wants to take blame. Everyone thinks another set of people are the cause of our problems. Or do you think it's only Muslims that voted buhari? Maybe you think corruption doesn't exist in the South. Nigerians are docile when it comes to fighting corruption, that's the plain truth!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Kennitrust(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Una never see anything o, God Himself will come down to deliver you. Just endure a little more grin . Just a little more groaning and moaning, God will surely hear your cries and send down fire to consume your oppresorsgrin

Who else noticed the Suya guy is starting to develop the menopausal sense he has refused to get all these years, saw him on a thread wailing "this isn't the change Nigerians voted for" lmao. Relax man, it's too early to wail. I heard if you take your APC membership card to the gas station, they'll sell it at 45naira/litre. Don't worry man, before 2023, I expect you to be on Forbes list...grin. Irredeemable dumbo cheesy
I was also surprised that the guy wailed too. I thought he say all about APC was okay! grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Una never see anything o, God Himself will come down to deliver you. Just endure a little more grin . Just a little more groaning and moaning, God will surely hear your cries and send down fire to consume your oppresorsgrin

Who else noticed the Suya guy is starting to develop the menopausal sense he has refused to get all these years, saw him on a thread wailing "this isn't the change Nigerians voted for" lmao. Relax man, it's too early to wail. I heard if you take your APC membership card to the gas station, they'll sell it at 45naira/litre. Don't worry man, before 2023, I expect you to be on Forbes list...grin. Irredeemable dumbo cheesy

Manna is a very stupid idiot!!!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
guy becareful of what you say about God o
not everyone that speak aweful about God that comes out alive o
check my Signature

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
You will never see on threads like this.

SHAMEFUL!!!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by OyinO: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
A God that doesn't fight for them. It's a pity.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by passiveincome01: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by str8talk1: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Unfortunately, mofos will still insult d writer. So sad!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by kabillionaire(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't mind Nigerians with hypocrisy and wickedness, withe carry religion on the head as if we're the ones that started it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Truly Nigeria is a funny nation

A nation where Corrupt Politicians would look you straight in the eyes and tell you to pray to God to help develop the nation.

It has been long since I prayed for Nigeria.
Or say rubbish like by God's grace we will build schools and hospitals during their campaign grin and the stupid nigerians still vote for them..

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by deolu2000(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
We are more concerned about prayers and giving our self false hope that nature will just arise and defend us in this country. until we step out of our timidity cum cowardice and take our fate into our own hands with God backing us divinely , we can't possibly be liberated from these challenges that bedevile us in diverse nature in as a country.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by TruthinAction: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
The only true God I know is the one our Lord Jesus represented. Every other god is fake.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by naijafella(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fake kperogi
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Jaqenhghar: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
flyingpig:
grin Even if fuel sells for 200naira per litre, so far Buhari is in power, after few reactions everybody will adjust to the condition. grin
There is this thing Niggerians like to do. Instead of protesting the price hike they will try to keep up and mock those who object calling them broke asses.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
flyingpig:
grin Even if fuel sells for 200naira per litre, so far Buhari is in power, after few reactions everybody will adjust to the condition. grin

Gbamm grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by flamingREED(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2020
JastSiryin:
Oga stop pointing fingers. That's the problem with most Nigerians, no one wants to take blame. Everyone thinks another set of people are the cause of our problems. Or do you think it's only Muslims that voted buhari? Maybe you think corruption doesn't exist in the South. Nigerians are docile when it comes to fighting corruption, that's the plain truth!

I'm sorry to say that both you and the Kperogi guy show an awful lack of prudence.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Some of these brain-dead religious idiots have taken up full time unpaid employment just to scan around to find who insults their god, so they can retaliate with death penalty. A look at their miserable lives is always a prove that the god they fight for isn't even aware of their existence.

You don't know how idiotic these people are. A few days ago one of the boneheads passed a salon and saw an inscription in Arabic on a piece of paper. He started saying "allahu Akbar" over and over and praying that god should not kill him. He later explained that it was dangerous for him to pass across such an inscription. The writing was just a direction for use of a cosmetic product written in Arabic! I was like what the actual fvck?!

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Evercurious(f): 4:39am On Sep 05, 2020
I just love the way this man writes.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Sheggy13(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

That Suya guy is just the worst case one can ever come across. I'm yet to see someone that's as self-deluded as that guy, absolutely beyond redemption. Most times,I'm tempted to think he's an experimental specimen of Artificial-Intelligence (AI)-powered human with unevolved brains - some type of automated bot cos I really doubt a complete human can be that foolish.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by chiedonedoor(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Words,
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Christ is coming soon. Repent

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Ade3131: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2020
dokyOloye:
Only muslims in Nigeria keep fighting for their God

I can mention names of places in Nigeria you dare not identify yourself as a Muslim else you're in for a journey of no return. These places are Christian dominated areas and it might surprise you to know that they're in the northern part of the country. Lemme tell you the bitter truth if you care to listen, those guys up north aren't religious tolerant, be it Christian or Muslims. Let it sink in your head!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by dokyOloye: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Ade3131:

I can mention names of places in Nigeria you dare not identify yourself as a Muslim else you're in for a journey of no return. These places are Christian dominated areas and it might surprise you to know that they're in the northern part of the country. Lemme tell you the bitter truth if you care to listen, those guys up north aren't religious tolerant, be it Christian or Muslims. Let it sink in your head!
lies
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves by Ade3131: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2020
dokyOloye:

lies

Before I open your eyes to those realities up north, see one of those people from the supposed tolerating religion fighting the Lord's battle.

https://www.nairaland.com/6097466/man-kills-native-doctor-anambra

To add to that, ask anybody who knows Tafabalewa Town in Bauchi state to tell you about the place as regards their tolerance for Muslims. Come back and tell me about your finding before I mention the next one.

Just to add, Google won't be of any help. You need people who knows the place well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment / Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard / General Abubakar Tanko Ayuba Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.