Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ (609 Views)

2023: PDP Should Seek Forgiveness From Nigerians, Not Votes — Lawan / An Hausa Man Blows Hot, Blames Buhari For Forcing Out Leadership Out From GEJ / Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by golor(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
#tag let ask for forgiveness from GEJ ..

If u have his picture and anything to say about him pls post below ...

GEJ pls i am deeply sorry for all my criticism.

Let the movement begin

Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Rilley(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Your mouth dey pain you?
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Brandstudio01: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Rilley:
Your mouth dey pain you?
Where is the prayers taking place. Who could've thought we will be receiving the type of Headlines we have today after all the big promises. My only joy is that we are all in it together.

The pain is both for their supporters and people who doesn't support politicians.

Thank God we don't buy from a different markets
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
golor:
#tag let ask for forgiveness from GEJ ..

If u have his picture and anything to say about him pls post below ...

GEJ pls i am deeply sorry for all my criticism.

Let the movement begin
[/s]

Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2020
I swear buhari is a madman.What insult?
And the southwest and the north helped to foist this calamity on us.

There are ways to boost government revenues without hurting the masses.
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Since una talk say una no wan get sense...

Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by BrokenTV: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2020
I won't ask for forgiveness because so many of us forsee the disaster that happening now. Nigeria believed in their scam change without asking proper questions whetter it was a positive change or negative change.
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Since una talk say una no wan get sense...
Some nairalanders are fools,we are talking about the pains inflicted on Nigerians by this present government as a result of increase in fuel price,you are here talking about chibok and arrested leadership editors.

Are you even well at all?
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Some nairalanders are fools,we are talking about the pains inflicted on Nigerians by this present government you are here talking about chibok.

Are you even well at all?

When you get home, ask your parents if they are ok.

The family members of the Chibok teenagers are not humans so they can't feel pain abi?

Or maybe you don't think they are Nigerians?

You need a blow to your head or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:

When you get home, ask your parents if they are ok.

The family members of the Chibok teenagers are not humans so they can't feel pain abi?

Or maybe you don't think they are Nigerians?

You need a blow to your head or something?
I won't bother arguing with u this early morning.I know it must be a brainwashed aboki behind this moniker grin
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by IamWonderful: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2020
Forgiveness? for sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers or for depleting our foreign reserve or for allowing his flat booobs mistress Diezani to loot the treasury?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
Holyterrorist:

I won't bother arguing with u this early morning.I know it must be a brainwashed aboki behind this moniker grin
[/s]

Run along kiddo...
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Forgiveness? for sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers or for depleting our foreign reserve or for allowing his flat booobs mistress Diezani to loot the treasury?

They are trying to repackage him for presidency come 2023...
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by IamWonderful: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:

They are trying to repackage him for presidency come 2023...
Impossible Senate has ban the ineffectual buffon
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by osscarr(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2020
what will that solve?
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Impossible Senate has ban the ineffectual buffon

I sure hope so, but in Nigeria everything and anything is possible.

I mean, just check out Orji Uzor Kalu, the Abia kleptomaniac who escaped incarceration by the whiskers talking of becoming president in 2023.
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by juman(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2020
Jonathan was never fit as president.

One of obasanjo big mistake.
Obasanjo is a nuisance.
Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by solmusdesigns: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
grin

Reading some threads you wonder if some Ipobians are born with sense? I mean are they just plain stupid

Obj and Yar'Adua are the only PDP President who did anything, Jonathan gave us 600 years of problems to solve

Aguiyi Ironsi , Babangida and Jonathan deserve to get beaten blue black and left in their house under house arrest

Re: Nigeria Lets Ask For Forgiveness From GEJ by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Reading some threads you wonder if some Ipobians are born with sense? I mean are they just plain stupid

Obj and Yar'Adua are the only PDP President who did anything, Jonathan gave us 600 years of problems to solve

Aguiyi Ironsi , Babangida and Jonathan deserve to get beaten blue black and left in their house under house arrest

at least Ipobians are much better than those with big mouth that talks too much and behave like sisi grin
they're ugly to the core

i wonder how they kiss sometimes
do they even kiss?

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: VC Abandons Accident Victims Caused By His Convoy (Photos) - CG / Edo Poll: Fireworks As Tinubu, Atiku Rally Last-Minute Support For Ize-Iyamu, Ob / 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.