Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs (14610 Views)

NAF Commences Advanced Forensic, Crime Scene Investigation Course In Lagos / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / 2019 General Elections : NAF Commences Airlift Of Electoral Materials For INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GreatResearcher: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
IsHappeningNow

Pursuant to its constitutional role of providing Military Aid to Civil Authority, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has commenced the airlift of over 120,000 Kgs of humanitarian relief items approved by the Federal Government for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Borno State using its C-130H aircraft & utility helicopters.

The operation, which is being coordinated in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development as well as the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), is aimed at ensuring that there are no gaps in the availability of food and other essential items at the various IDP Camps in Borno State. Details later.

It's happening live now.

https://www.facebook.com/1684425015103776/posts/2691598197719781/

2 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GreatResearcher: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
NAF to the world.

1 Like

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GreatResearcher: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
More.

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GreatResearcher: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
NAF or Nothing

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GreatResearcher: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
More.

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Simplyleo: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yes, very good one from the Airforce.

That's one their statutory roles.

Having said that, I expect shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition to do what they are very good in doing. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
undecided

3 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GreatResearcher: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

Having said that, I expect shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition to do what they are very good in doing. cheesy
They are coming.. Good news like this make them suicidal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GreatResearcher: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
azmanaty02:
Something they will share to rehabilitated Boko boys undecided
[/s] One just arrived.

7 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s][/s] One just arrived.

Truth is always bitter to zombies.

4 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Lipscomb(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tell me what is really good about this.
Simplyleo:

8 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Simplyleo: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Gbam. cheesy

Lipscomb:
azmanaty02:
Something they will go and share to 'rehabilitated' Boko boys undecided

2 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

Gbam. cheesy

Uchu

4 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Mrtaye: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello nairalanders do you need heaps of used plastic (coke,Fanta bottle water) bottles for recycling and other purposes or you know of companies/industries that need them asap please kindly notify me via direct message.... thank you

3 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by updatechange(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
I heard a bag of rice now costs 32k

1 Like

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Onlinealaba(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Our C-130 aircraft not useless after all, nice one

2 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by proclinician: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:

Uchu

Haha swears
Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lipscomb:

Why not keep quiet if you didn't go to school. Don't you know the military is a first responder in crises and also has a humanitarian duty?

Why do you think the army sometimes come out to do environmental sanitation?

Have you heard of CSR? angry

2 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by KossyKiss97(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ok

Abeg airlift am come to my side biko. Rice is too expensive now

Meanwhile, contact me for your children Educational tablets. 080. 60. 29. 17. 29.
Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by GenSpecifics: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chair Force of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by zoer(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
..Because Rice enter plane don turn good news?....

4 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Imadeliz: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
that is not the same trailer. Pls check the background of the first and last picture very well then you will realize the differences. Mind you, iam speaking from airforce base Maiduguri.
Just go back and look at the two trailers very well, watch them with free mind stop attaching hatred then you get the true story.

1 Like

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Passionate888: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Make then no go mistake bomb them again o
Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by crazycrypto710: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
When we know BH will also be given the food stuff angry

1 Like

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by TheFacelessMan: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ages ago, I flew a fighter jet in the war..

This is a true account of the horrors I faced...

6 Likes

Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Thankgod2020: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one. Let the inhabitants of the idp camps rejoice

Get a custom built website for seven thousand naira only. This covers cost of domain, hosting and business emails.
Send a what's app message to 0907,897 9110
Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by Kendumazy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one
Re: NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs by OpenCSV: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Caleb Mutfwang Of Plateau State Wins At Tribunal / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / Jummai Alhassan Confirms Release Of 21 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.