Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Go Financially Free - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go Financially Free (153 Views)

Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Financially Free by Edeh080: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2020
In the first six months of 2020, Nigerians spent 2 trillion naira for calls and data

In April 2020 alone, amidst lockdown, GSM airtime spending by Nigerians hit about N348 billion!

One business that can flourish during this economic downtime is a business that is built around Airtime and Data.

I want to invite you to a WhatsApp educational class on how to profit from the Nigerian Telecoms Industry

Will you like to be part of this training? Simply Comment Yes

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Offshore Real Estate Investment Opportunity / Don't Complicate What Should Be Simple / Get A Professional Website That Sells For Your Business To Increase Your Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.