Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped (820 Views)

OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by jpaulin: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Just yesterday morning I went to pick someone who requested for a ride at MMA2 IKEJA and on getting there I saw the person and wanted to park properly to quickly pick him before I am been held for any offense. Unknowingly to me my rear tyre was still on the zebra crossing because there was a yellow Jeep in front of my car. The next thing I knew was my car was clamped without any warning when they could have told me to move forward. I was immediately given a slip of Naira 32800 as my fine and all my tires deflated.
People are trying to make a living in this wonderful times and we are been wicked to each other just because of our selfish and greedy need

Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by JBiden: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Always carry a portable blow torch or find a clamp similar to the one they use at the airport and self clamp your car when you park.
Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by LawLab247: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Chai
Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by olaric(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2020
I am so sorry to hear this, but the situation of the country is not an excuse to break the law. Regardless, you should have been cautioned mildly being a first offender.
Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by ajailer(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2020
It's an unfortunate situation we have found ourselves in this country.

Next time, don't park anywhere in the airport except at the designated car parks. Don't even stop to pick anyone along the road in the airport cause your car being motionless for 30 secs is enough for those police ppl to block your car at the front with theirs and then put a clamp on your tires.

1 Like

Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by DaCharis2016: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2020
What a carlous way to make money by men of authority in this country.

1 Like

Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by espn(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Sorry bro we are in a very useless country where they only want to milk the poor dry. They have nothing to offer us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by Mayng01(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Thirty plus fee over clamping! This is unfortunate. Lesson learnt but at a cost. So sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by austine4real(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2020
sad shocked shocked shocked

N32800

Just like that ??

1 Like

Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by cassidy1996(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2020
sorry bro , this country nor be am. things like this dey make me fear to drive enter Lagos
Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Did anyone notice the "cash only" on that receipt?

Lol

Until we begin to ask the relevant question such as, what agency of the government is the cash payment going to, or outrightly suing them, these illegal collections won't stop.
Re: Went To Pick A Rider At MMA2 And My Car Was Clamped by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2020
32800 haaaaaaaa during this kind of period. God help you

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cut Off Maids Finger / PHOTOS: 4 People Dead As Keke NAPEP And Toyota Camry Clash In Deadly Collision / Nigerian Lady Cries Out In Pain After Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.