Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Check this, maybe God has answered your prayers without you knowing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check this, maybe God has answered your prayers without you knowing. (173 Views)

'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / "Prayers Without Action=nothing+ Talking To Yourself"---mark Ruffalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check this, maybe God has answered your prayers without you knowing. by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2020
You might not even know God has answered your prayers until you watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jAhMaKpuZE

The following are my comments after seeing a segment of the video.

(1) God can say yes immediately.

(2) God can say yes but tell you to wait till a set time

(3) God can say yes by giving you a better substitute

(4) God can say no if your request is not according to His will.

(5) God can say no to help you secure His relationship with Him and consequently your eternal destiny.

You can add yours if you feel there are other ways in which God answers prayers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come / How Do I Get To Hosanna Church Of Christ / Prepare Your Family For The Return Of The Lord, Part 2 ( Audio + Text )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.