Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs (23537 Views)

Terrorists Plan To Launch Attack On Ogun Border Communities - SSS / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) / How Terrorists Plan To Disrupt 2019 Election – NITDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Aanumi16: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
November1857:
Nigeria is already wrecked, it can't be fixed ! let every regions go thier separate way to avoid unnecessary bloodshed ....

Hand it over to Ladipo boys, you will know if it can be fixed or not
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Enwhen(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mutemenot:
When has it become the duty of our custom to make such publication Fake news jare

Because of the border closure , the custom is combing many forest to block the loop holes use by smugglers , as such, they have been encountering these terrorists guys and have lost many of their personel on gun battle with those stupid Islamic idiots... presently they have more useful info than the NGpolice , if the police will be ready to enter those forest...the army is over stretched... Don't call it fake News.. the US, France said it some months back that the terrorists are spreading across Nigeria .... Some of them are brutal Fulani bororos from Mali, Senegal, CAR, Keyan... The earlier the security agencies spring into action the better for our people ... I know Nigeria system always wait for seen is believing but the masses , always pay for it... I can attest to that of Kogi State , those ones are very brutal, they are currently strategizing, recruiting, and training , when they are done ...Hmm, may God help innocent masses...i believe some leaders have hands in it, do to the fact we have , that's why we haven't gone to drop this info to the appropriate authority... But in less than two years they will surely strike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by saseremichael(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
God Heal Our Land!

Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
November1857:
Nigeria is already wrecked, it can't be fixed ! let every regions go thier separate way to avoid unnecessary bloodshed ....

No we should not split. I will miss my Igbo brothers. I love them so much. grin
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by starstaz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Verily comical Intelligence report.

How come custom is smarter than specific agency in charge of national intelligence. yeye tinz
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by November1857(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Aanumi16:

Hand it over to Ladipo boys, you will know if it can be fixed or not
serious grin grin
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by elisho: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
let them go to aso Villa and national assembly
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Yus2020: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Buhari Boys
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by comradee1248: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
bewla:
how come it's the custum that is now intelligent gathering force what happens to army and police DSS Interpol and the rest
its a leaked memo, its a memo from NSA to customs leaked by an erring officer and he's gonna be on trouble, its 2 pages the last page shows, confidential and internal its supposed to be highly confidential.
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by engrfaruq(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

intel at their disposal, Flee ... Lol.

You've said nothing.
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by earnit3: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fake news
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
muykem:
So we are waiting for them despite you gave description of their camps.

i can not wrap my head around that one

why is our security force afraid of these boys
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by shegzhkn: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
engrfaruq:

You've said nothing.

Now get this no Nigeria intelligence community has what it takes to protect the country from it adversaries. I'm talking resources, personnel, etc.

Did that sink in ??
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Olayinka777(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chidexter:
Wish it was a plan to attack aso rock Dem suppose leave them for the good of the nation.
U no get sense! If they succeed,do u think u are safe?
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by engrfaruq(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

Now get this no Nigeria intelligence community has what it takes to protect the country from it adversaries. I'm talking resources, personnel, etc.

Did that sink in ??

Who are the adversaries if I may ask?
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by shegzhkn: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
engrfaruq:

Who are the adversaries if I may ask?

who r the country adversaries (internal & external) ? ask yourself.
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Chidexter(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Olayinka777:

U no get sense! If they succeed,do u think u are safe?

Make Dem succeed first, Nigerians can handle the rest including me
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Olayinka777(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chidexter:

Make Dem succeed first, Nigerians can handle the rest including me
I hear u
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by engrfaruq(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

who r the country adversaries (internal & external) ? ask yourself.

Who are the external adversaries?
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by shegzhkn: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
engrfaruq:

Who are the external adversaries?

really ??
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by engrfaruq(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

really ??

Yes really cool
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by shegzhkn: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
engrfaruq:

Yes really cool

Ok, let start from the beginning, you opine that if the secret police(guessing you referring to the DSS) divulge certain classified intel to the public, there will be chaos now am asking what more can be revealed that is gonna scare the shit out of ordinary Nigeria??
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by waldigit: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kosiso12:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/customs-raise-the-alarm-over-terrorist-camps-in-abuja-kogi-nasarawa/%3famp=1

Coming from custom because DSS and military intelligence are on leave of absence?
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by engrfaruq(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

Ok, let start from the beginning, you opine that if the secret police(guessing you referring to the DSS) divulge certain classified intel to the public, there will be chaos now am asking what more can be revealed that is gonna scare the shit out of ordinary Nigeria??

DSS is not the only intelligence agency bro...

And I'm not privy to such information you're talking about, but on general terms, in Nigeria or any other Country you can think of, if intelligence agencies should make open the intel they have, then there'd be chaos as I earlier pointed out.
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by shegzhkn: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
engrfaruq:

DSS is not the only intelligence agency bro...

And I'm not privy to such information you're talking about, but on general terms, in Nigeria or any other Country you can think of, if intelligence agencies should make open the intel they have, then there'd be chaos as I earlier pointed out.

you are right on this.
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by isaiahethan: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by Meteng: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2020
They Customs know their hideout, and they're issuing notice instead of doing the needful?
Re: Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs by showafrica(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
muykem:
So we are waiting for them despite you gave description of their camps.

Na so, if na ipob now, the whole force will bombard the area. They are waiting for the terrorists to attack first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Speaker Gbajabiamila Teaches Students In Katsina Government School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.