Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? (53028 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / UK Or Canada Which Should I Choose; Study Abroad / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Why feeling bad? Michael is example of greedy Nigerian man that is ready to loose his honour for green card!! These men even go for obese, ugly,entitled,abusive,old white women!!
These women have the worst attitude and treat them like trash because they know how desperate they are!! Imagine Michael wants children which this old woman can't give him yet he's still enduring this abusive and entitled old granny!! These are the kind of men that we have here also,I wnt be surprised most are like michael.

This is another green card hustler, the worst is they go for the ugly,jealous,entitled and abusive white/AA women,none of them are proud to show their partner off on social media grin nd they will still come online to bash Nigerian women!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUZQ71b2_S4
you do know this thing is a show right?, I don't believe everything I see on it, it could be made interesting to drive up ratings, for example look at Big Ed and Rosemarie, does that relationship look normal?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
quickly:

In the west marriage is a punishment for man and the woman has nothing to lose because she can create lies on you and the court will favor her and send u packing.
No more marriage - life partner.

By the time u reach old age the government in the west pay for ppl to take care of you.

Na Wetin some naija boys Dey do for UK. They take care of old ppl
i keep saying it, make sure you discuss with your partner, and sign a prenup or else Oyo is your case.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by pansophist(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Regex:

Check your mail big man.

Oh, I saw it now. I'll add you within the week

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by odinga1of: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mbdovey:
Not an option pls.

Hi, can u link me up with any single girl in Manitoba?

So we can start friendship.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Petyprincess(f): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timiofak:
you do know this thing is a show right?, I don't believe everything I see on it, it could be made interesting to drive up ratings, for example look at Big Ed and Rosemarie, does that relationship look normal?
lol it is real but i think they might just decided to add some drama to make it more interesting,rose and no neck Ed have broken up which i am extremely happy! These pervert men prey on young girls from poor country to explore sexually nd manipulate them.
Rose is a YouTuber now with over 600k subscribers and she's doing fine,it is better than been with a pervert, ugly,short,gross no neck Ed grin
He embarrassed her badly on the show,i really felt bad, he is also a liar,he lied about his height,he never told her he wanted no kids until they had s*x,he is a manipulator!

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

lol it is real but i think they might just decided to add some drama to make it more interesting,rose and no neck Ed have broken up which i am extremely happy! These pervert men prey on young girls from poor country to explore sexually nd manipulate them.
Rose is a YouTuber now with over 600k subscribers and she's doing fine,it is better than been with a pervert, ugly,short,gross no neck Ed grin
He embarrassed her badly on the show,i really felt bad, he is also a liar,he lied about his height,he never told her he wanted no kids until they had s*x,he is a manipulator!
I know why i pointed it to you, I knew you would play this same card, to you every man is a predator ���, if it was a man that goes into a relationship with that kind of ugly man, but this time a woman, you would say he trapped and enticed her, now for rose you are setting double standards like rose didn't have what to gain from the relationship if it worked out. You are biased and sentimental. One thing you need to know is legally, marriage is a contract. You are both gaining something, if i marry a fat and ugly white woman for green card, she married for good knacking, we are both exploiting each other abeg, so if i come and say my grievances about Nigerian woman, you shouldn’t assume immediately that it’s because Nigerian women knows that its for green card. Up till this day upon all the bad attitude and screening Nigerian women in the u.s put up towards naija men, when they eventually marry a white man and he dumps them, they claim he is still the one with issues, abeg make una dey accept the truth, Nigeria ladies have fundamental issues, they want too be treated like queens and dont want to treat there patrners like kings.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by emmaodet: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mbdovey post=r93652255:
If not because we don't have any workable laws against @bolded, without law, noone ought to hurt another person that way.
Cheating on your partner
Not helping out even when she's tired
Cheasing her out of the house
Inpregnanting your house help and all that.

You don't need laws for everything in life.
Laws shouldn't be made to correct women's flaws.
With a right training, foundation and a reasonable lady, you should be able to choose a good and humble man in nigeria without dramas.
A lot of people around me are living happily and quietly with their partners without issues but if you marry and having issues, then it is not our headache or government to clear your mess.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Regex: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
pansophist:

Oh, I saw it now. I'll add you within the week

Aight.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by MemoriesAndMe: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Changeofscene:

Exactly what my haitian colleague was telling me the other day.Dude is married to a Naija babe and he was asking me how much it will cost to set up a business in Nigeria.Saying his wife's siblings needs to have something doing.
Yup. So the Italian dude has suddenly become the siblings' maga, and that only happened because he married their Nigerian sister. Many people just try to avoid all that extra headaches from being associated with Nigerians and other Africans with similar mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Changeofscene(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
lefulefu2:
u have better chances of getting a good nigerian girl abroad than going back to nigeria to pick a nigerian girl all with the believe that u dont want to seperate from tradition cheesy.Believe me if u happen to get a nigerian girl who is overseas and doing a profressional job there is high chances she would make a better partner.Most naija guys who run away from foreign based naija ladies do so cos of inferiority complex.They prefer bringing a homebased girl from naija to a foreign country hoping to manipulate her but the thing be say many of the home based babes back home don wise up cheesy.if u insist on marrying a nigerian girl just marry the one close to ur environment in the foreign country u residing.

I agree with you �. The Naija girls back home would immediately say yes to your proposal even though you're not her type.Using you as a means to leave Naija and dumping you after she gets her PR.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Petyprincess(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timiofak:
I know why i pointed it to you, I knew you would play this same card, to you every man is a predator ���, if it was a man that goes into a relationship with that kind of ugly man, but this time a woman, you would say he trapped and enticed her, now for rose you are setting double standards like rose didn't have what to gain from the relationship if it worked out. You are biased and sentimental. One thing you need to know is legally, marriage is a contract. You are both gaining something, if i marry a fat and ugly white woman for green card, she married for good knacking, we are both exploiting each other abeg, so if i come and say my grievances about Nigerian woman, you shouldn’t assume immediately that it’s because Nigerian women knows that its for green card. Up till this day upon all the bad attitude and screening Nigerian women in the u.s put up towards naija men, when they eventually marry a white man and he dumps them, they claim he is still the one with issues, abeg make una dey accept the truth, Nigeria ladies have fundamental issues, they want too be treated like queens and dont want to treat there patrners like kings.
lol you have a point,i am not biased honestly.

All my comments here have been what i have noticed about men on this forum,its totally okay to marry someone for green card but why putting your women down to praise these women? You can praise your foreign gf/wife without comparing or bashing Nigerian women!

It has become a norm here to bash Nigerian ladies which i thought only happens on romance section but it seems travel section is taking over.

I always thought rose was a gold digger until he put Ed in his rightful place nd broke up with him after that my perception about her changed!!

Please Nigerian men it's okay to date a foreign girl but please we don't need comparison! Many girls here are dating foreign guys including me, hw many did you see bringing y'all down to praise a white guy? I know the attack and insults i got on a thread for saying i prefer a white guy nd many guys here have trolled me for my choice but when it's your turn you don't want us to talk abi?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Changeofscene:

I agree with you �. The Naija girls back home would immediately say yes to your proposal even though you're not her type.Using you as a means to leave Naija and dumping you after she gets her PR.
gbam cheesy..and every guy that has sense suppose know this
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

lol you have a point,i am not biased honestly.

All my comments here have been what i have noticed about men on this forum,its totally okay to marry someone for green card but why putting your women down to praise these women? You can praise your foreign gf/wife without comparing or bashing Nigerian women!

It has become a norm here to bash Nigerian ladies which i thought only happens on romance section but it seems travel section is taking over.

I always thought rose was a gold digger until he put Ed in his rightful place nd broke up with him after that my perception about her changed!!

Please Nigerian men it's okay to date a foreign girl but please we don't need comparison! Many girls here are dating foreign guys including me, hw many did you see bringing y'all down to praise a white guy? I know the attack and insults i got on a thread for saying i prefer a white guy nd many guys here have trolled me for my choice but when it's your turn you don't want us to talk abi?

okay i feel you, maybe from perception... you might not be biased. You can bash Nigerian guys no problem, they are actually guys that when their wives carry them finish them dey mess up, na normal thing. But why guys keep comparing naija babes to AA and oyinbo is because those ones are the pioneers of feminism but Nigerian girls con rubbish am pass oyinbo, oyinbo ladies want equal rights and equal responsibilities, which actually it's to men favour because we benefit what women benefit to, it's a win-win for both genders if you look it at well, but most Nigerian babes want more rights and benefits, lesser responsibilities, not reasonable, and many of these ladies are always arrogant when they travel finish to Naija men that can understand them, at the end they end up with who doesn't appreciate them at all, na why guys dey bash them on a regular, the bashing is a kind of catalyst to make them look at there attitude and try to level up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Changeofscene:

lmao, na why i dey tell my gees wey dey that side, if na naija babe you wan marry abeg try your old ex girlfriend that you ended things with in maybe a good level, because picking new naija patner is like stabbing in the dark, omo you go injure your self ooo.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Changeofscene(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Gamesmart:

So how come many Nigerian women are single there and searching?

Ignore that one,she's living in denial.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by chikasnight: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
My friend it’s hard everywhere
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Babisha10(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Guy àbeg if u successfully travelled out and eventually come across white breed lady that needs husband from the above mentioned counties contact me I need green card I'm tired of staying in this shit hole country

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by okuta007: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
sisipelebe:
uncle what are the things Nigerian women do? I just pray God bless you with akata woman. You go know say crase get levels. European women are still cool headed, but for Yankee here them craze gan.

here you go using derogatory terms to disrespect your betters

I am married to an African American woman NOT an akata

She supports me - she is caring - she is polished in terms of her public behavior and she is a darling in the bedroom and a lovely mother to my kids

HOW IS SHE DIFFERENT FROM THE AVERAGE NAIJA WOMAN ?

1. she does not fabricate problems from her family in naija so that I can spend my money to support her family like most naija woman do here

2. She is confident, knows how to socialize without having a chip on her shoulder like some of you naija women are, who are easily intimidated

3. She is not loud when making phone calls in public places, unlike naija women - heck you need to see naija ladies at USPS making calls - hmmmm

4. She does not use sex as a weapon to settle scores in our marriage - she initiates sex 60% of the time - even in US naija women deny sex 2 hubby

5. She is not aggressive - as most naija women are - whether educated or not - naija women are very aggressive like they have PTSD

6. She does not have her own project without my knowledge like some naija women will be building houses secretly in naija without hubby knowing

7. She is not sucked into all that naija women association where they gossip and compete needlessly - she is cool and independent minded

8. She is very straight forward, no pretense - naija women pretend a lot - they are not loyal and they talk from both sides of their mouth

9. She is very supportive - the land I bought in Lagos, her money in it was 70% and she has never been to naija before - naija wife do that? I pray o

10. Most importantly - she never nags me - she can be very firm BUT she never raises her voice against me - Try naija woman - they wil nag u 2 death

--- many more reasons I love my AA wife and even if I am given $5million (with no option for divorce for life) - I will never marry a naija woman in America if I was still a bachelor because of the report card of naija women below (my views - you do not have to believe it, may God help you not to experience it in America)

ATTITUDE 0% -

SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE 0% -

EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE 0% -

NEGOTIATION SKILLS 0% -

LOVE MAKING as compared to other races 5% -

SPOUSE LOYALTY 0% -

COMMUNICATION SKILLS 0%

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Adex2442: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
sisipelebe:
mumu, you be my family member ni? abi we parole together way you wan know my movement here?

Accept the fact.. Keep deceiving yr self

Look at u still showing yr stinky attitude.

U are an example of the kinda woman Naija men should run away from.

Spits

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Can you see how he made his point, matured AA, educated ladies are such darlings, too be sincere, but I wouldn’t recommend the younger ones ooo. But if you can get a matured, educated one, you would surely enjoy yourself, you would be treated like a king and also be happy when you treat her like a queen. But still get a prenup, make you no go cry in 20 years time.
okuta007:

She supports me - she is caring - she is polished in terms of her public behavior and she is a darling in the bedroom and a lovely mother to my kids

1. she does not fabricate problems from her family in naija so that I can spend my money to support her family like most naija woman do here

2. She is confident, knows how to socialize without having a chip on her shoulder like some of you naija women are, who are easily intimidated

3. She is not loud when making phone calls in public places, unlike naija women - heck you need to see naija ladies at USPS making calls - hmmmm

4. She does not use sex as a weapon to settle scores in our marriage - she initiates sex 60% of the time - even in US naija women deny sex 2 hubby

5. She is not aggressive - as most naija women are - whether educated or not - naija women are very aggressive like they have PTSD

6. She does not have her own project without my knowledge like some naija women will be building houses secretly in naija without hubby knowing

7. She is not sucked into all that naija women association where they gossip and compete needlessly - she is cool and independent minded

8. She is very straight forward, no pretense - naija women pretend a lot - they are not loyal and they talk from both sides of their mouth

9. She is very supportive - the land I bought in Lagos, her money in it was 70% and she has never been to naija before - naija wife do that? I pray o

10. Most importantly - she never nags me - she can be very firm BUT she never raises her voice against me - Try naija woman - they wil nag u 2 death

--- many more reasons I love my AA wife and even if I am given $5million (with no option for divorce for life) - I will never marry a naija woman in America if I was still a bachelor because of the report card of naija women below (my views - you do not have to believe it, may God help you not to experience it in America)

ATTITUDE 0% -

SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE 0% -

NEGOTIATION SKILLS 0% -

SPOUSE LOYALTY 0% -

COMMUNICATION SKILLS 0%

4 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by okuta007: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timiofak:
Can you see how he made his point, matured AA, educated ladies are such darlings, too be sincere, but I wouldn’t recommend the younger ones ooo. But if you can get a matured, educated one, you would surely enjoy yourself, you would be treated like a king and also be happy when you treat her like a queen. But still get a prenup, make you no go cry in 20 years time.

my brother - naija women do worse than the AA or American born women in matters like that - If shame go let me talk how much bs (although once in a while) that my AA wife takes from me without even reacting negatively or telling her bestie or mama or siblings about it - you will be amazed!!!! - NOT THAT SHE IS UGLY OOOO OR A PARASITE OOOO OR BECAUSE MY CUCUMBER IS MADE OF GOLD OOOO grin - she is just who she is - Lovely and Affectionate and we make up like nothing ever happened and we learn the lessons quietly and move on.

If I try that to a naija woman, na sorry be my name - If you know how many naija guys I know personally and those I heard about who I do not know directly that are paying alimony and child support with Domestic violence records from naija women - you will shed hot tears. Nothing makes some naija women happier than calling the police for their husband when they have a misunderstanding at home - it is like a badge of honor for them!

The anger inside an average naija women is a lot. 4 those who can deal with it - goodluck to them, I can not - NEVER - I do not want to die of BP

10 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by lionlee216(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Crispels:

Madam, not every Nigerian who is dating a white or AA girl in the

Cc li16

Well Said bro!
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Timiofak(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yeah i got you, me just dey talk my 2cents, nii.
okuta007:

my brother - naija women do worse than the AA or American born women in matters like that - If shame go let me talk how much bs (although once in a while) that my AA wife takes from me without even reacting negatively or telling her bestie or mama or siblings about it - you will be amazed!!!! - NOT THAT SHE IS UGLY OOOO OR A PARASITE OOOO OR BECAUSE MY CUCUMBER IS MADE OF GOLD OOOO grin - she is just who she is - Lovely and Affectionate and we make up like nothing ever happened and we learn the lessons quietly and move on.

If I try that to a naija woman, na sorry be my name - If you know how many naija guys I know personally and those I heard about who I do not know directly that are paying alimony and child support with Domestic violence records from naija women - you will shed hot tears. Nothing makes some naija women happier than calling the police for their husband when they have a misunderstanding at home - it is like a badge of honor for them!

The anger inside an average naija women is a lot. 4 those who can deal with it - goodluck to them, I can not - NEVER - I do not want to die of BP
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by lionlee216(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timiofak:

You dey mind them? I stopped watching 90 days fiancé when I knew it is scripted. I forgot the name of this guy(the one that looks like a woman) dating this columbia girl that always call him pvssy. The guy didn't flinch when the girl threw water in his water at the restaurant.

2. When Michael friends were calling Angela "Trash". In reality, they wont do it know she's her ticket out of naija. The show is nothing but a script joor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Changeofscene(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Gamesmart:

True.

Conversation when wooing or on a date with a Naija girl is so boring and annoying.

They are bad at it because they think showing they are tough, behaving condescendingly and not interested makes them attractive and be perceived as having high virtue.

And when corrected/given feedback, instead of accepting and correcting these behaviours, they would dismiss it in defiance and demonstrate that if a guy does not like it, he is free to piss off.

Naija guys with options soon learn to piss off and go to where market is good and there is great customer care.

Hahahahaha @customer care
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Changeofscene(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
ziondaughter247:
The weird thing about this thread is that 99% of the guys here are in their face-me-I-face-you sheds in Ojuelegba typing rubbish and thirsting for things they will never have(white girls). The 'socalled' few abroad are either in Vietnam or India or somewhere remote also bashing Nigerian girls. Shame many of our men have condescended to this level. Honestly, from Nairaland posts, I can tell many Nigerian men suffer from extreme inferiority complex. You will think that their mothers and sisters are whites! No matter what you do, black men will continue to be at the lowest rung of the ladder....You are still a 'black monkey' to the average white man, unfortunately! Feel so ashamed reading some of these comments. I wonder how most black men married to whites truly feel. Imagine lying down next to your prized 'oyibo prized' wife and all she thinks in her heart is see this 'black monkey'. What a sad and condescending way to live your life. You will never be enough unfortunately. I have heard this conversations from white women themselves, who are married to black men. Imagine being ashamed to introduce you to family and the public. Unfortunately, white people generally are known to be polite no matter the situation and can hide what they truly think.....Black men that are supposed to be at the forefront of preserving heritage are willing to trade it for a morsel of bread today, just to impress your fellow blacks and villages people. Very sad.....lots of lost heritage! Shame

Don't be pissed off... I just said the truth and nothing but it! And before you come for me, I am very established where I am, not interested at all in lowlifes, especially those Nigerians living in their rat holes 'abroad'!�
So glad ladies on nairaland ignore you people most times. Very few ladies here and lots of inferior men on nairaland

Stop making assumptions "Miss I have made it" Most of the comments on here are the facts and a mirror reflection of many things I've noticed since living in maple leaf � land.Nairaland remains a very resourceful forum and a guide to many. These are facts from what people have experienced living in Canada,US etc Just because it doesn't say good things about Nigerian girls in the diaspora doesn't mean they're cooked up.

I can assure you that you would get same feedback some day when a close male friend of yours or possibly your brother emigrates to the west.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Habinibi: 2:06am On Sep 10, 2020
sisipelebe:
There is a dating app for 40+ you'll find your spec there.
what's the name of the app?
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Habinibi: 2:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Gamesmart:

Why a oyingbo lady?

Can you handle them?

I want to have kids in a beautiful environment with top notch intellectual ability. I would really love my kids to be white.

You can't know best how to handle an oyingbo lady until you give a trial. I might just be lucky with a good one.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 10, 2020
bizhop01:

I don't know who employ you as Nairaland error police, please I'm too busy i don't have time for parasite like you.

Don't quote me again
grin
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 10, 2020
The bold mirrors Buhari's achievements in office.
okuta007:

ATTITUDE 0% -

SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE 0% -

NEGOTIATION SKILLS 0% -

SPOUSE LOYALTY 0% -

COMMUNICATION SKILLS 0%

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by Changeofscene(m): 3:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Timiofak:
No reason am ooo, if you get money you go enjoy vacation for naija, apart from ticket and gifts for people at home, just budget 5-6k dollars for a month holiday, omo you go enjoy am pah

I feel you bro,na just to go lodge for hotel for Owerri for 2weeks.Imagine the cost effective butchering.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? by KenModi(m): 5:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Mbdovey:
Marrying a Nigerian is good to me. My thought though

Nothing special in marrying a Nigerian; more important is that you guys connect, see life from the same perspective and have similar life goals.....and these can be found in persons from any other race or country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.