Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! (3062 Views)

10GB Huge Space, Unlimited Bandwidth & More With a Free .COM Domain for N3500/yr / Get A Free .com Domain Name For 1year From Bigrock.in / How To Get a .NG Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2011
Web4Africa is now offering 50,000 free .com.ng domain as part of the Nigeria @50 Independence give away. So quickly hop to their hosting site: www.web4africa.com

And get your free domain name, however, it expires after one full year. There after if u still wish to continue using it, then u can renew.

Go to web4africa to register for your free .com.ng domain name.
During the registration process, make sure you enter "NG@50" as your promotional code and validate it by clicking the "validate code" button before clicking on "check out".

GoodLuck!!!
Re: Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! by zogo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2011
how do you mean free domain name offer? are they also hosting it free? can you vouch about the service of web4africa.com?
Re: Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2011
zogo:

how do you mean free domain name offer? are they also hosting it free? can you vouch about the service of web4africa.com?

Web4africa is the BEST host ever in the continent of AFRICA. I can beat my chest to That. Thanks to David Ajao and co for this great service. I've been with them since 2006 and its been very great. Even when you compare their services to other foreign webhosts, you may think if they are cheating themselves, because their offers are very affordable for so much benefits. There is no host in Nigeria and West Africa thats better than Web4Africa.
Re: Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! by Sub5(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2011
Sorry, i think there is one, www.ezzyhostng.com they are cheap, reliable and very economical.
Re: Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! by MrResource(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2011
is the offer still valid? And what about the hosting?? I do not hear much about the site again
Re: Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! by infofinder: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2011
I tried registering for the free domain but, it kept receiving error message that Promo code has expired

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian / 7 Blogging Etiquettes That Will Redefine You / Google Adsense Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.