Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) (833 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Micheal35: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-r-kxgu2_GXs/X1T3H5b-nnI/AAAAAAAACqY/k0PhH2PfrWsfye5-JAz_LPZN5xtLA5VyACNcBGAsYHQ/s1024/5f54e7d84d6cf.jpeg[/img]

Journalist, Dele Momodu, took a tour of Senator Dino Melaye's Abuja home recently and shared the video online.

Dino during the shoot, took Momodu on a tour of his palatial Abuja home, proudly showing off his expensive wristwatches, shoes, perfumes, cars, kitchen, artworks, dining table, and a lot more.

See more photos and video below...

Watch the video below:-

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-expensive.html?m=1
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Foolish man

Kogi state is one of the poorest state in Nigeria (with other northern states) and this clown is here flaunting his questionable wealth to the face of kogites.

Yarimo and Arrewa, what sayeth thou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Golan007: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
When last did he buy any?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Kriss216: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
It is better to die in the vanity of riches than to die in the vanity of poverty. Both are vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Arrewa: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
azmanaty02:
Foolish man

Kogi state is one of the poorest state in Nigeria (with other northern states) and this clown is here flaunting his questionable wealth to the face of kogites.

Yarimo and Arrewa, what sayeth thou?
The plight of the millions of poor people in the south is hidden in the perception and the belief that poverty is a northern problem.

I have been to east... I have seen the presence of poverty and backwardness.

You people should continue deceiving each other.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hell is Empty, all the Demons are here on Earth

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Arrewa:
The plight of the millions of poor people in the south is hidden in the perception and the belief that poverty is a northern problem.

I have been to east... I have seen the presence of poverty and backwardness.

You people should continue deceiving each other.

I am currently in maiduguri feeding the millions of almajiris u have here. U want to see pictures?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Arrewa: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

I am currently in maiduguri feeding the millions of almajiris u have here. U want to see pictures?
post pictures bro I also snap many pictures to share with you.

Let me show the world the poverty and backwardness you've been hiding from the Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by padi94(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Okay more money coming
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Bubu's camp is a colossal disaster but then, whenever I look into the opposition's camp and see it's made up clowns like this overgrown baby who calls himself Dino, I SMH for the cunt-ry. Such a pity.
The shiithole is just like an objective question with different option of answers, but the unfortunate thing with the answers is that, no matter the one you pick, there's no correct answer, but you gat to pick one.
One of the fvckest cuntry in the whole wide world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol I feel like one pair of Shoes there can Change my life, that one I am very certain. The only thing I have in this world, a 3/4 piece of land that I'm about to sell to pay off my debts can't buy the average wristwatch there.

P.S - pls I need a Job. Any Job, that does not require Certificate
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by donbachi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jokes apart...if not for politics.dis guy for do Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Kriss216: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
donbachi:
Jokes apart...if not for politics.dis guy for do Yahoo.
Politics no be yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by IamWonderful: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

12:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

12:21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Aufbauh(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
And this is one of our senators who once parade himself as a "Human Rights activist". SMH!

There's nothing wrong with having it, but showing off means rubbing it in on the deprived poor masses which he made it off them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by bewla(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
U
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Expensive Watches, Shoes, Perfumes (video) by Zendinho(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is one of those who packaged this problem we are facing for us in 2015.....

I don't blame him.... embarassed
I only pity the generation that will come after us..... embarassed

I wonder how China go de do them. grin

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Buhari The Gangleader & Mastermind Of The Benue Genocide / 'You Are Insensitive To People's Plight', Bishop Slams Hope Uzodinma / "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.