Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw (1673 Views)

Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last / APC Resorts To Private Security Guards / Mummah Gaddafi And His Amazonian Guards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by congoshine(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2011
Re: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by T9ksy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
They sure look like dy.kes to me.
Re: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by ekubear1: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
Are women guards more trustworthy than men?

They shouldn't be much less effective imo (unless it comes down to hand-to-hand combat), since they'll be heavily armed. I think I've read somewhere that women are more accurate with guns than men are, lol.

I wonder what motivated his decision.
Re: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by oderemo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
these ladies are nothing but gadaffi toys
like the way @eku bear put it , hand to hand combat. grin grin grin
Re: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by bkbabe97y(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Yup, definitely dykes.

Some hot binches in there still tho. . . . .
Re: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by violent(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Are women guards more trustworthy than men?

They shouldn't be much less effective imo (unless it comes down to hand-to-hand combat), since they'll be heavily armed. I think I've read somewhere that women are more accurate with guns than men are, lol.

I wonder what motivated his decision.

A special training college puts those chics through a tough physical programme and girls who don't drop out emerge as trained killers, experts in firearms and martial arts. The girls wear lipstick, jewellery, polished nails, even high heels - but their armed combat training has been tested more than once.

In 1998 one of them was killed and seven others wounded when Islamic fundamentalists in Libya ambushed the Colonel's motorcade. The dead girl, Aisha, rumoured to be his favourite, threw herself across Gaddafi's body to stop the bullets.

All of his girls are said to swear an oath that they will give their lives for him and it is claimed they never leave his side, night or day, and he insists they remain virgins. . .oh well!
Re: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by congoshine(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2011
violent:

A special training college puts those chics through a tough physical programme and girls who don't drop out emerge as trained killers, experts in firearms and martial arts. The girls wear lipstick, jewellery, polished nails, even high heels - but their armed combat training has been tested more than once.

In 1998 one of them was killed and seven others wounded when Islamic fundamentalists in Libya ambushed the Colonel's motorcade. The dead girl, Aisha, rumoured to be his favourite, threw herself across Gaddafi's body to stop the bullets.

All of his girls are said to swear an oath that they will give their lives for him and it is claimed they never leave his side, night or day, and he insists they remain virgins. . .oh well!

Lol !
Re: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guards - Nsfw by vigasimple(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2011
violent:

Virgin my foot!

I think in my own little opinion Ghaddafi must be sleeping with them as when he chooses with whichever he chooses among them.

Most importantly Ghaddafi is a coward, he uses these women not only as bodyguard, sexguard but also body armour BECAUSE he knew in most cases most people will not attack women.

(1) (Reply)

Andy Uba's Fake Certificate Scandal- Never Obtained A Degree / Okorocha Empowers Royal Fathers / Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.