Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! (3356 Views)

Does The Beauty Of A Woman Fade Away If She Says NO. / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! / I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
Ok here we go!
This has to be a first on Nairaland! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2008
Are you crazy!!! shocked shocked shocked
I said I'll scalp you. . .and what does 4Him has to do with anything

MM you are crazy!!
I tell ya, that your potbelly is making you crazy!! cheesy grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
Where are you Toyin? grin

Carry yourself here before i report you
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

Are you crazy!!! shocked shocked shocked
I said I'll scalp you. . .and what does 4Him has to do with anything

MM you are crazy!!
I tell ya, that your potbelly is making you crazy!! cheesy grin

scalp me, i wld scald you!

me i no get pot belly madam, i be flat tummy carrier

dat should make u go gaga! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2008
Erase the 4him o. . abeg!!
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

scalp me, i would scald you!

me i no get pot belly madam, i be flat tummy carrier

that should make u go gaga! grin

where pic to make me go gaga grin
I say, you're pot belly jo. . .no tell me story ! tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

where pic to make me go gaga grin
I say, you're pot belly jo. . .no tell me story ! tongue

no pot belly woman yi

i no dey drink stout and akamu no dey my diet so no reason to carry belle

no picture, so no giddy or gaga for u

dey watch papa aluwe for youtube dey go grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

no pot belly woman yi

i no dey drink stout and akamu no dey my diet so no reason to carry belle

no picture, so no giddy or gaga for u

dey watch papa aluwe for youtube dey go grin
no picture. . I wnt believe you cool
lmao. . .if if you tell me you're baba suwe, I still wnt believe you oh grin

you dey lie jor. . no be you I saw at the bar last week?? with your beer belly?
How about those two waiters that had to put 5 chairs together for only you to sit. .
hisss. . lol grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Uche2nna(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2008
;d ;d
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

;d ;d
this is not funny angry tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Uche2nna(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2008
Ok angry tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Moyola(f): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2008
4her n 4him interesting wink
4her don't u lyk it?
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2008
Sorry. . .this thread is currently for 4her n Method-Man. . .he agreed to pay the bride price. . .$1b
Since Uche2nna can't scrap up a $1000 cheesy
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Uche2nna(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2008
LMAO

Happy married life angry
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

Sorry. . .this thread is currently for 4her n Method-Man. . .he agreed to pay the bride price. . .$1b
Since Uche2nna can't scrap up a $1000 cheesy

tell them oooo grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
Toyin u see wetin u don cause now?

Stalking my life has put me in the spotlight on Nairaland! grin

Quit this belle thing jare, i no dey drink so wetin i dey find for bar?!

I sure say belle boku for ur side!haha
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

LMAO
Happy married life angry
awwwwww. . .I keep telling you. . .you're cuter when you frown grin

Method-Man:

tell them oooo grin
tell them what?
that your villagea$$ is only paying $5 out of the $1b? That I have to pay the rest? angry tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2008
Moyola:

4her n 4him interesting wink
4her don't u like it?

dont mind her, she is just fronting

she loves it but too shy to admit it! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Uche2nna(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

that your villagea$$ is only paying $5 out of the $1b? That I have to pay the rest? angry tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

4Her:

Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2008
Toyin you don forget say Pounds strong pass dollar?!

I go vex drop 60% of the the price now now oooo! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

Toyin u see wetin u don cause now?

Stalking my life has put me in the spotlight on Nairaland! grin

Quit this belle thing jare, i no dey drink so wetin i dey find for bar?!

I sure say belle boku for your side!haha

me? stalking you? shocked shocked shocked I rebuke thee!!!

I know you dnt get potbelle jare. . .but that berra not be 5 month pregnancy shocked shocked

lmao!! yesss o. . belle boku for here, but am not one of them wink
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

don't mind her, she is just fronting

she loves it but too shy to admit it! grin

I am not fronting. . .I like it na wink
But I am backing o. , not fronting. . even lefting and righting grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

Toyin you don forget say Pounds strong pass dollar?!

I go vex drop 60% of the the price now now oooo! grin
lol. . .but you dnt have 60% of the price. . . tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

lol. . .but you dnt have 60% of the price. . . tongue

money dey bank

na when u ready make u halla and i go wire am through

Tiffany's don dey standby with the ring sef so i mean business
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

money dey bank

na when u ready make u halla and i go wire am through

Tiffany's don dey standby with the ting sef so i mean business

I halla o. . but all I've been hearing is "hold on" for the past 5 years.
Money no dey bank jo
I called your bank. . .they just started cracking up on the phone. . laughing angry
so no money for bank abi? grin cheesy
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

I halla o. . but all I've been hearing is "hold on" for the past 5 years.
Money no dey bank jo
I called your bank. . .they just started cracking up on the phone. . laughing angry
so no money for bank abi? grin cheesy

Money dey Toyin, no worry!

No be yahoo yahoo money and no be fraud money, we rake it in legally no shaking!

Enuff money to keep u surfing the net for the rest of ur life without having to work!

HOWZAT?!
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

Money dey Toyin, no worry!

No be yahoo yahoo money and no be fraud money, we rake it in legally no shaking!

Enuff money to keep u surfing the net for the rest of your life without having to work!

HOWZAT?!
you too nko? who said am surfing the net legally? embarassed grin

Me, I'll get degree and still work o. . .shogbo. wink

Ehrrrrrrm. . anywaz, how do I get this money eh? . . .

but plz oh, explan why the bankers where laughing when I asked for how much was in your account? embarassed tongue
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by debosky(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
another pointless thread.
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2008
4Her:

you too nko? who said am surfing the net legally? embarassed grin

Me, I'll get degree and still work o. . .shogbo. wink

Ehrrrrrrm. . anywaz, how do I get this money eh? . . .

but plz oh, explan why the bankers where laughing when I asked for how much was in your account? embarassed tongue

dem dey laugh becoz dem notice say u never start to dey bear mrs method man! grin

wen i land yankee, u go meet me for airport

i only just came back so maybe before the end of the year if u pass your test to by my missus

degree and msc sef jaburata for dis side, engineer l' omo! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by MethodMan3(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2008
debosky:

well u were warned not to come in but u poked ur nosey self in, so be happy or leave me and Toyin! grin
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2008
Method-Man:

them dey laugh becoz them notice say u never start to dey bear mrs method man! grin

when i land yankee, u go meet me for airport

i only just came back so maybe before the end of the year if u pass your test to by my missus

degree and msc sef jaburata for this side, engineer l' omo! grin

ROTFLMAO!!! oH GAWDDD!!

mrs. method man for where?

I am already engaged o. . dint I tell ya cool

Come Yankee airport, na my pittbulls I go send after you. . .you'll run like you've never run before. . .

you see that pot belly gan, it'll disappear like Iyabo Obj cheesy
Re: Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
debosky:

debo, dnt mind him jare. . he doesn't know am your wife wink cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mount Saint Gabriel's Secondary School Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria / Friendship Needed / Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.