Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife (244441 Views)

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today / Ramsey Nouah's Wife Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by Seun(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2007
@Aik7: Nairaland is large enough to accommodate both "relevant" and "irrelevant" topics. You need not reply all!
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by software(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2007
Ramsey Nouah's is Cute but not as how the starter of this thread depicted the whole issue. We still have better and more cute guys in Nollywood that are far better than him. i dont know their names, But i have seen a number of them,

But if i may ask wetin come concern una with the Guy wife? na wa oooooooooooo

Wonders shall never end,

@starter of this thread,
If u are so keen on seein him and his family, i could get u to meet him and his family. all u need to do is send 20,000 to my GTB acct.

3445 55558 3333 833 Acct name = Software

infact i will show u his granny join sef, not only his wife and kids ooo grin grin
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by mukina2: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2007
software reappears grin grin
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by software(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
hi muki

HOw u dey my sister? how the body? I have been busy thats why i have not been on. Wats going on? Am missing the sports section, Hope there is peace? Hope ur ppl aint causing trouble there? I trust my guys i know they would keep peace till i order them to attack,

Wats up muki grin grin grin

miss u guys alot
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by mukina2: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
I missed you too

what do you know about Ramsey? grin or are you lipsrsealed cheesy wink
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by la1(m): 1:47am On Jun 23, 2007
ramseys wife is very pretty very nigerian and very unassuming runs a boutique, they've gt two lovely boys no pics cos of privacy issues,plus she aint worried abt all dem girls,as far as that goes she dey town for all of una, if she sees this thread she go laff tire.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by spoilt(f): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2007
oops did i forget to mention

the balding ramsey?

@jesusfreak
walahi you no well! grin
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by emmiboy: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2007
Honestly, I wish to be like Ramsey. Carry go
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by angel101(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2007
@hotfarams
Ramseys wife is dark skinned and very Nigerian even though people say she is from benin republic (thats where their wedding was held) and i repeat she is very cute and unassuming. Sorry i dont have a photo but they go places together so if u live in Lagos u just might run into them one of these days.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by TEEZERO(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2007
I have just read a lovely interview with Ramsey.
Check out the link
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=7232&z=3
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by hotfarams(f): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
La, I beg of you to please write the english language so that everyone could understand.  Also, one doesn't know if what you are saying is true because it is public knowlege that Ramsey and Emelia has a son and a daughter, their son's name is Quincy and the daughter Desiree.  So when you are talking about Ramsey having two sons, it justifies that you dont have a clue what you are talking about.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by miiday(f): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
well, i don't have a picture but i have met his wife and i know for a fact that she's cute and pretty. Not only that, she's also very humble and likable. she never even mentioned she was his wife until he came over to pick her up, so forget about what she looks like just know that he made a good choice which i think is by far more important.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by hotfarams(f): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
Miiday, please note that wanting to see Mrs. Nouah has nothing to do with discrediting her, but for a celebrity like Ramsey, one is likely to be curious about his selection for a wife.  I like Ramsey and i hope that she is as good for him as he is for her.  One question Miiday, is she mixed also or is she a dark lady?
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by hotfarams(f): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ nimma

i don't think Ramsey lets his beauty gets into his head. i have met him twice at ojez and he was himself. he his a very nice guy and doesnt foerm like most celebrities in Nigeria do.

i learnt his wife if a Togolese and not as cute as her husband. but who says beauty is everything.

Nimma, what is a "TOGOLESE"
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by lami4life(f): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
What's coming out of this quest is dat the man is a very private family man as no one can lay hands on his family pics. I respect him for dat.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by meggy11: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2008
still no pics? na wa o!i still de wait.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by shylladear(f): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2008
Ramsey's wife is a togolese ave seen her before and she is not fine lipsrsealed
i ones stayed in the same compound with their cousin so she (ramsey's wife) and her sisiter came over to visit.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by segunpc(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2008
@poster

u tink ramsey is fine? go check out omobaba.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by Emkayotis(m): 5:09am On Jun 08, 2008
I don't trust those ladies yaking about Ramsey, they are ready to jump in his bed, even with his wife watching.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by FMK(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2008
Guys, you need to investigate that Poster to know what she want how is it that someone slept and woke up soon she needs Ramsey Pics wink
i need this response soon as possible i am Ramsey wife lawyer. il n' y a pas de fumee sans feu angry
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by FMK(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2008
Poster,
you want to jump in Ramsey bed ?
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by dreu2fine(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
i bey i need lagbaja pix ,pls any body get am .i lk see him face.andrew
pls send am to my box.dreu2fine@yahoo, cocm
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by benincitys(f): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2008
go to his myspace page  you will see his wife ,
the woman i see there is not that sweet  but she is ok.
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2008

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by juliesanto(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2008
he is my guy, i don't care what u guys say about him, i still love him
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by benincitys(f): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2008
so people what did you think , thank you ziggy_mama .
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by sima(f): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2008
undecided
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by neowelsh(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2008
where d wife picture, no carry me play o0o0o0o shabi u see na him family pictures
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by shekira: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
we de oh,   wetin you mean,abeg i wan see u,kpako angry
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by shekira: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
daer seun how u dey,wetin ramsy wife look like scroll make u see am ha ha haaaa undecided
Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by msbea: 1:13am On May 21, 2009

Re: Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife by darami(f): 1:12pm On May 22, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.