Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (93354 Views)

Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by DIGIMARKETER(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2020
jrusky:
This Omokri is an idiot infact a bastard himself. What type of joblessness is this for God sake?

His father a muslim business man and his mother bollock uni. Prof shit who cares? Oh he is a muslim but too busy insulting christain all the time and you stupid Omokri kept quiet for a muslim lunatic attacking your faith at will and never attack muslim in all his useless message?

Reno you see your life? Ok provide that his businessman father name and his bollock mother name or go to hell.

I said it that bastard freezer was never a christain now truth is coming.

Mumu, did Jesus tell you to be Christians? Did Jesus not only say to be BORN AGAIN (Submit To God Almighty) which is the same thing as being a MUSLIM? Why can't you Pastors be Christ like? Did Jesus marry? Your daddies have wives and one was even accused of rape and you are here calling people names.

You need to read the English Quaran your eyes go open.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by DIGIMARKETER(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

Freeze For me has been an instrument of the Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

He has Confused People and led them Astray on Tithes
And He wants to do the same again in Their Homes..

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

Tithe belongs in the old Testament same way as Solomon is in the old Testament, why don't you go and get yourself a lot of women, same way as enoch asked someone to sleep with a prostitute before he left in a UFO aka Chariot of fire why don't you patronise olosho?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Apktotheworld: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2020
dalass:

Exactly. We're not morons. We're humana, we get to choose. Do it wisely smiley
Very well then. smiley

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by DCatt: 2:22am On Sep 08, 2020
2020 is the year fake pastors are exposed.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by dirtycoin(m): 3:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Baybii:

Oga, I no know wetin to tell you because I no understand the jagajaga you write. But from the little I understood I'll tell you this – David Ibeyomie has [b][/b]no right to call daddy freeze a bastard. He has no right to threaten him with death and tearing him to pieces. Who is he to do that? Who?? [b]

You are right.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Baybii: 3:12am On Sep 08, 2020
dirtycoin:

You are right.

Thank you, my good man. smiley

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by KingWarri: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Freeze For me has been an instrument of the Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

fucck that... if na d days of Moses thunder for don roast that Freeze of a guy alive...
weak Christians we have this days always hidden their weak nature under the shadow of peace doctrines...

God bless Islam...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Deeply respect and conscious of worth of God's labourers.

For the 1st time, I'm tempted to BLAST YOU!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by vislabraye(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Why is Pastor Ibiyeomie taking it personal?
If you attack David Oyedepo, you attack him
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by theunnamed: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Abouwaza:
So what should we do?

fry wet beans.....let me know when you are done
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by edoairways: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2020
DIGIMARKETER:

Mumu, did Jesus tell you to be Christians? Did Jesus not only say to be BORN AGAIN (Submit To God Almighty) which is the same thing as being a MUSLIM? Why can't you Pastors be Christ like? Did Jesus marry? Your daddies have wives and one was even accused of rape and you are here calling people names.

You need to read the English Quaran your eyes go open.
Jesus didn't marry but he never for once condemned those getting married. Jesus said you should be born again but never for once forced his believe like yours
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by KOE1(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Judges and Panel of Judges...trying to ignite the fire.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by destinel(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
GET A SMART

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Christianvoice: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2020
So he is used by Islam to fight the church.No wonder so his father was a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.