Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide (349 Views)

Opadokun: Asking Buhari To Change Service Chiefs Is Asking Him To Commit Suicide / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide by EkOlatunde: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please I beg and need the aid of narialanders to help me save the life of my sister.
She's suffering from cancer of the bone, I have tried my best and borrowed loans but the burden is too much and I don't want to lose her.
Please I can provide as much proof as needed to verify my claims just help me PLEASE!!
Nothing is too small, any amount to save her life!
Access
0828-255-048

Re: Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide by EkOlatunde: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Seun
Mynd44
I take God beg you.
Please forward this to FP.
Re: Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide by Freestainworld(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
this is the kind of people, people should open GoFundMe account and help not trash talking idiot's who have nothing to offer.
Re: Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide by EkOlatunde: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
this is the kind of people, people should open GoFundMe account and help not trash talking idiot's who have nothing to offer.
My brother I'm tired and devastated when I saw the news.
That 6 million will cover everything with A LOT of change.
Why we nigerians like this?
Giving money to the rich.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide by BrighterMe: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
May she receive the needed help and healing.
Re: Help Me Save The Life Of My Sister Before Depression Leads Me To Commit Suicide by EkOlatunde: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2020
BrighterMe:
May she receive the needed help and healing.
Amen but I need donations right now cry

(1) (Reply)

Nah Thief All Of Them Be. / A'ibom Vehicle Manufacturing/assembling Plant: The Gov Emmanuel's Signet / President Muhammadu Buhari Asks Nigerians To Expect More Rise In Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.