Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (329499 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by uctony: 5:17am On Dec 22, 2013
bazzii: How much will land 2000 Honda accord in PH
How much will land 2000 Honda accord in PH with customs papers? with milage less than 100 000. I was about to spend 450 000 geting a 1 year nigerian used
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Silashavex: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Hi, I need the prices of the following cars, full option with original custom papers,
1. Toyota camry '96 (orobo)
2. Honda accord '94 (Halla)
3. Nissan primera 2000
remenber full option,- power window, AC, alloy whell, air bag, milleage below 150k, non accidental, etc.
Just give me an estimated last price, as I am looking @ buying 1 of it be Feb or early march next year, thanks, havilahexperience@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2013
captaino: Kindly assist me with the price if mazda 626
on which type of mazda....... i mean by model?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2013
uctony:
How much will land 2000 Honda accord in PH with customs papers? with milage less than 100 000. I was about to spend 450 000 geting a 1 year nigerian used
thanks 2000 model of accord will cost you 900k with custom papers......... but i think if the NIG used is till in good condition u can go for that with that price.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2013
Silashavex: Hi, I need the prices of the following cars, full option with original custom papers,
1. Toyota camry '96 (orobo)
2. Honda accord '94 (Halla)
3. Nissan primera 2000
remenber full option,- power window, AC, alloy whell, air bag, milleage below 150k, non accidental, etc.
Just give me an estimated last price, as I am looking @ buying 1 of it be Feb or early march next year, thanks, havilahexperience@gmail.com
thanks 96 toyota camry will cost you 700k with custom duty.
honda accord 94 will cost you 700k as well.
and Nissan primera 2000 is 800k.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2013
on my way to market........ call me on +22999760314 for instant response...... see urs tonight
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by uctony: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2013
ykmotors:
thanks 2000 model of accord will cost you 900k with custom papers......... but i think if the NIG used is till in good condition u can go for that with that price.
I hope you know I am talking about the european honda 2000
Thanks for the advice, but I believe direct tokunbo will be better. I will contact you again when am set. I may need it or Avalon 1999/2000, or CRV 2001 delivered to ph. I have not made up my mind yet. in your opinion, which is best? all neat with low milage and manual gear if possible
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by kelly27(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please what is the landing cost for a 2009 & 2010 Nissan maxima s/sv. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Silashavex: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Bros these prices are on the high sides, even though I am not buying now, notwithstanding I expect you to give a fair price. Can the camry fly for 620k & Honda for 500k & the primera 650k. I understand it will be a "plus or minus" when I'm ready, but can wee take that as a reference price?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by babadey(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2013
How much can I get volkswagen bus from cotonou with and without custom duty( the one most transporter uses in lagos? And how much is toyota hiace with and without custom duty?

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas to you all.........and happy new year in advance...
@ uctony:thanks 2001 crv is better than avalon......... i will be waiting for you.

@ kelly27(m): pls i will get back to you on Friday after back from market.

@ baba dey(m): v/w bus dis type you post will cost you 600k without custom and with custom is 700k....... hiace is 1.3m without custom and with custom is 1.5m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by dpresido(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please how much can you get me any of the following car's?
1. Highlinder 2008 model..3 row seater
2.Highlinder 2007 model...3 row seater?
3. Honda Pilot EXL . .2008 model
4. Honda Pilot Exl.......2005/6 model
How much will it cost from Cotonou to Lagos by Jan 15th?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by jodeci01: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
How much for 2008 , 2010 Range Rover sport with and without customs duty?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by OJULALAKAN: 12:36am On Dec 26, 2013
Pls how much can you get me NISSAN MURANO 2007 because my budget is 1.4m with leather cream.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Compudoms(m): 3:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Pls can one get good condition (1989-1992) Daihatsu Delta truck in Cotonou? 6Tyres, Diesel or Petrol. How much will land to Lagos?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Burger01(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2013
I need Acural EL 2000. How much to Lagos with custom papers? Thanks.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ depressed(m): Highlander 2008 model..3 row seater will cost you 4.3m as @ now cause still never know what will happen by january with our FG decision on import duty prices increased by january 14th, more so dollar is on a high side dis days as the end of year market.

Highlander 2007 model...3 row seater it will cost you 2.5m now as well

Honda Pilot EXL . .2008 model will cost you 3.1m

Honda Pilot El.......2005/6 model it will cost you 2.4m

@jodeci01: 2008 Range sport will cost you 5.3m and 2010 will cost you 7.5m

@ Compudoms(m): thanks for calling I will help you check it in market when next I go there.... Probabily on Monday sha.

@ OJULALAKAN: thanks.... Sure Murano is not hot in the market again but not less as that, at list you should be have budget os 2m for an 07 toks with custom duty.

@ Burger01(m): 2000 acura TL will cost you 1.2m with custom duty .
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Thanks to all our customers and fans for the past year. We wish y'll a happy and prosperous 2014.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Compudoms(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
ykmotors: Thanks to all our customers and fans for the past year. We wish y'll a happy and prosperous 2014.

thanks for your reply. Pls don't forget to check in market next time you go:

1985 model Daihatsu delta truck, six tyres, petrol or diesel. And,
1985 model Toyota Dyna, six Tyres, petrol or Diesel.

Can 1.1m get me any one of them with custom duty paid? That is my budget.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by jfking2005(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Has anyone met or transact business with YK motor before??
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Paulx: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
How much does a manual golf 4 wagon with full options 2003 or 2004 models cost from cotonou down to warri?
Please can u also send me some pix(interior n exterior).You can mail it to: Paulinusnikoro@gmail.com.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Silashavex: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi, I need u to seriously advise me, I have a budget of 400k -450k, a salary of 60k monthly, working as a teacher here in ilorin. I am looking @1 of the following 5 tokunbo cars, for my travelling of a distance of 200km four times in a week,
1. Honda accord halla 94
2. Toyota camry orobo 96
3. Nissan primera 2000.
4. Golf 3
5. Audi 80
Which 1 do u advise me to procure, though I dont really fancy the last two.
customs official are always on my way, so what do have to say about duties, since the cars are above 15 years, though i think I will need to customs duties unless u provide another way of not really paying it. Give other advise as u may find necessary & useful or other cars in that range of price, thanks. Havilahexperience@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by jfking2005(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2014
[b][/b]
jfking2005: Has anyone met or transact business with YK motor before??

Everybody here on Nairaland should join me to appreciuate the good work and perfectly weldone JOB by YK Motors.
He proved to me that there are still Nigerian who can be trusted with cash without altering your term and conditions.
He has succesfully deleiver my Toyota 4Runner 2004 Limited Edition fully loaded with extra-ordinary interior lightening.
The vehicle is confirmed duly registered and custom cleared.

i will share the picture and detail of how the tracsaction went............. shortly
But for now let me still be dancing Azonto near my sweet baby.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Silashavex: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hope y k did not pay yo to post dis, people tend to believe testitimonies. I am about to transact business on Nairaland, I think you need to re assure me once again b4 venturing into it. Then tell y k to reply to me earlier post.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by meem(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
How much can i budget for VW Sharan(1999-2004 model) and Opel Zafira(1999-2004 model). Thanks
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by obnobeto: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pls, how much can I get honda crv 2003 or 2004 EX model frm Cotonou to Lag. I have a budget of 1.3m. Kindly email me at obnobeto@yahoo.com. You can also leave d price here for public consumption so dt oda pple interestd in such vehicle don't need to repeat d same questions.

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by wordychap: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pls how much can I get a tokunboh Toyota corolla 1998 model american spec' full option
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by constant57: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
How much will land Tokunbo Toyota camry 2002 (biglight) or Toyota Corolla 2005 in Kaduna.

Thank you.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Silashavex: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hi yk, you would have come accros my post on many other threads,but sincerely, i am still cofused. I need u to seriously advise me, I have a budget of 500k a salary of 60k monthly, working as a teacher here in ilorin. I am looking @1 of the following 5 tokunbo cars, for my travelling of a distance of 200km four times in a week,
1. Honda accord halla 94
2. Toyota camry orobo 96
3. Nissan primera 2000.
4. Golf 3
5. Audi 80
customs official are always on my way, so what do have to say about duties, since the cars are above 15 years, though i think I will need to customs duties unless u provide another way of not really paying it. Give other advise as u may find necessary & useful or other cars in that range of price, thanks. Havilahexperience@gmail.com. Its like many people prefer the orobo more than the halla, I love both though, but my budget is just 500k, my only fear on the orobo is that the body is not so strong, after a year, it will look like an halla used for 3 years and besides it a little bit expensive.what is your general advise sha?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Compudoms:
thanks for your reply. Pls don't forget to check in market next time you go:
1985 model Daihatsu delta truck, six tyres, petrol or diesel. And,
1985 model Toyota Dyna, six Tyres, petrol or Diesel.
Can 1.1m get me any one of them with custom duty paid? That is my budget.
thanks have noted that..... but about the price hmmmm till i get to market and help you check.

Paulx: How much does a manual golf 4 wagon with full options 2003 or 2004 models cost from cotonou down to warri?
Please can u also send me some pix(interior n exterior).You can mail it to: Paulinusnikoro@gmail.com.

pls check your mail and get back to me

Silashavex: Hi, I need u to seriously advise me, I have a budget of 400k -450k, a salary of 60k monthly, working as a teacher here in ilorin. I am looking @1 of the following 5 tokunbo cars, for my travelling of a distance of 200km four times in a week,
1. Honda accord halla 94
2. Toyota camry orobo 96
3. Nissan primera 2000.
4. Golf 3
5. Audi 80
customs official are always on my way, so what do have to say about duties, since the cars are above 15 years, though i think I will need to customs duties unless u provide another way of not really paying it. Give other advise as u may find necessary & useful or other cars in that range of price, thanks. Havilahexperience@gmail.com
thanks pls check your mail as well.
jfking2005: [b][/b]
Everybody here on Nairaland should join me to appreciuate the good work and perfectly weldone JOB by YK Motors.
He proved to me that there are still Nigerian who can be trusted with cash without altering your term and conditions.
He has succesfully deleiver my Toyota 4Runner 2004 Limited Edition fully loaded with extra-ordinary interior lightening.
The vehicle is confirmed duly registered and custom cleared.
i will share the picture and detail of how the tracsaction went............. shortly
But for now let me still be dancing Azonto near my sweet baby.
Nice transacting with you bro, i wish you safe drive as you begin to make use of your car henceforth.
Silashavex:
Hope y k did not pay yo to post dis, people tend to believe testitimonies. I am about to transact business on Nairaland, I think you need to re assure me once again b4 venturing into it. Then tell y k to reply to me earlier post.
I'm too busy to do that, he posted this due to the good job i did for him and lots of good work have done for nairalanders, i'm not really moved by what you say online tho cos i know some people are on here to spoil the good name, get this and get it now, i'm 100% real and got no time for games cos i'm too busy working to give my clients the best and if you need any car kindly let me know and i promise you the best. Thanks
meem: How much can i budget for VW Sharan(1999-2004 model) and Opel Zafira(1999-2004 model). Thanks
thanks for the post...... 1999 V/W sharon will cost you 850k with custom, but kindly give me time till i return from market i will get back to you on others years model.
obnobeto: Pls, how much can I get honda crv 2003 or 2004 EX model frm Cotonou to Lag. I have a budget of 1.3m. Kindly email me at obnobeto@yahoo.com. You can also leave d price here for public consumption so dt oda pple interestd in such vehicle don't need to repeat d same questions.
thanks, that car is higher than that the best price you can get it with custom duty is 1.450m
wordychap: Pls how much can I get a tokunboh Toyota corolla 1998 model american spec' full option
800k will land you that with custom duty....
constant57: How much will land Tokunbo Toyota camry 2002 (biglight) or Toyota Corolla 2005 in Kaduna.
Thank you.
thanks 1m will get you clean 2001/02 and 1.5m for 2005 toyota corolla.
Silashavex: Hi yk, you would have come accros my post on many other threads,but sincerely, i am still cofused. I need u to seriously advise me, I have a budget of 500k a salary of 60k monthly, working as a teacher here in ilorin. I am looking @1 of the following 5 tokunbo cars, for my travelling of a distance of 200km four times in a week,
1. Honda accord halla 94
2. Toyota camry orobo 96
3. Nissan primera 2000.
4. Golf 3
5. Audi 80
customs official are always on my way, so what do have to say about duties, since the cars are above 15 years, though i think I will need to customs duties unless u provide another way of not really paying it. Give other advise as u may find necessary & useful or other cars in that range of price, thanks. Havilahexperience@gmail.com. Its like many people prefer the orobo more than the halla, I love both though, but my budget is just 500k, my only fear on the orobo is that the body is not so strong, after a year, it will look like an halla used for 3 years and besides it a little bit expensive.what is your general advise sha?
thanks, both halla and orobo are good but since you like hala and you have already know how it look after using them for like a year after... so i think you should go for honda halla, halla is very strong and less to maitain as well, but ur budget is a little bit low for an automatic honda halla..... still thanks for calling i will help u check when next i go market.....
once again Happy New year to you all.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Paulx: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gudevenin YK,Just checked my mail didn't see any info.pls,u can paste it here also.Thnkx.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by jfking2005(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Silashavex:

@Silashavex,
Note that I got my last car from this forum also and it has served me very well with no issue at all.
i do not know YKmotors from Adam, i only met him online and later someone recommend him to me after series of calls to people who are into this business and those who has bought through them.
i called him up, investigated few things about his previous transaction and after i got the conviction within the limited time frame then i choose to transact the business with him.
i will take my time to give you the detail of how the deal went because i personally told YKmotor that after this i will share my experience with nairaland. i will also upload the car Pix... You may find it hard to believe but if i will buy another car from cotonou i will use this guy again.
I hardly come online due to the nature of my job, so never mind if i delay
Cheers!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.