Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Fear,the Great Enemy Of One's Destiny - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fear,the Great Enemy Of One's Destiny (154 Views)

Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / Your Great Enemy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear,the Great Enemy Of One's Destiny by ogodok: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Do you believe me that fear can ruin your destiny? this is all about a young promising girl that dreams to be a great person in life. I happend that her mother is late and she grew up with her aunt who happened to be a very harsh woman. Even though her aunt doesn't treat her badly, she has loss many opportunities in life that will make her achieve her greatness due to fear she has for her aunt. The lady now feel so inferior among her mate.Please what advice do you have for her.

(1) (Reply)

Put Your Money On Investment And Build A Better Future For Ur Self / Do You Need Trustworthy Domestics Staff Reach Us / Go On Vacation Quarterly By Earning Every 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.