Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US (430 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has The Capacity To Restore Nigeria / Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023 / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Should Plead Guilty For Lesser Jail Term Like Obi Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by IamWonderful: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
What good for the goose is awesome for the gander.

RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigerians should all rally around USA in enthroning accountability and adherence to established processes by insisting on an independent investigation by an external auditor.

Nigerian leaders have long grown accustomed to not been held accountable in discharging their duties:
-They have looted $600 billion dollars since 1960 without being held to account.
-Disobey court orders.
-Order arrests of critics that speak against corruption and misgovernance.
-Circumvent laid down processes for procurement and employment.

Here are the benefits that will be derived from the investigation:

- If Allen Onyema is absolved by the US Department of Justice, the stereotype that all Nigerian's are crooks will be proven wrong.
- It will boost Allen Onyema's personal and political capital and put him in a position as the front runner for the 2023 election.

Let us all rally around the Americans and support an independent investigation.

Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by GarangDeMabior: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
[bWhat good for the goose is awesome for the gander.[/b]

Gbajabiamila should go and clear his name.

The brown toothed drug barron with pointed mouth should go and clear himself in USA also.

Finally, Op go and eat nice food. Eat good food and you will be sound.

Researches had shown that good food leads to sound health, sound reasoning, avoidance of self bitterness and pain of mind.

Anyone who eats well, don't always have time for Petty gossips.

Op, I recommend you eat good food from now on

3 Likes

Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by IamWonderful: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

Gbajabiamila
Let us send prospective criminals as requested by US to them and if they come back clean, that means we are saving our image

2 Likes

Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by History555: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
U mean Nigeria has dignity. Am shocked
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by GarangDeMabior: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
Let us sense prospective criminals as requested by US to them and if they come back clean, that means we are saving our image

[I]Gbajabiamila should go and clear his name.
The brown toothed drug barron with pointed mouth should go and clear himself in USA also.
Researches had shown that good food leads to sound health, sound reasoning, avoidance of self bitterness and pain of mind.
Op, I recommend you eat good food from now

Meanwhile the only country with dignity in Africa is Ghana, SA, Cameroon ,not nigeria
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by IamWonderful: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

[I]Gbajabiamila should go and clear his name.

Op, I recommend you eat good food from now on[/I]
I guess you are inviable Ebonyi of fake news

3 Likes

Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by Madmohamed419(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:

because Na igbo man if Na your brother can u say this nonsense
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by GarangDeMabior: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
I guess you are inviable Ebonyi of fake news

Let him go and tell them that in US not .

Op, I recommend you eat good food from now on
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by Kriss216: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Free your mind from Envy and Hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by IamWonderful: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
It is not my post, check the original owner of the thread, it is there.
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by GarangDeMabior: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:

If you don't have anything to say, shut it with that your ethnic jingoism.

Who cares whether.

Petty comments, no wonder the site nairaland is a joke of itself

2 Likes

Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by GamalNasser: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
If he dare go na Banged Up Abroad straight
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by BlowYourMind: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Very true, if there is no condemnation in Allen Onyema's heart, he will surely be vindicated and our evil label of corruption will gradually be removed.
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by Madmohamed419(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is not my post, check the original owner of the thread, it is there.
ok
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by BlowYourMind: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
Imagine so you now know he is Igbo man
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by Edudevine82: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:

lazy youth go and make money leave Allen onyema alone.
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:

Let's assume the allegation is true, that amnesty fund was looted and used to sponsor the airline, shouldn't you be happy?

Was the amnesty not intended as ransom settlement for criminals who took up arms against the state? So if someone has found a way to convert this potential waste to wealth, shouldn't we be happy?
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by OriakuAmara(f): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
bitter dirty afonja pained by the expanding and huge aviation biz of an Igbo man.
keep hating, we keep prospering
Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by Hyperchi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
so na Igbo da fit go clear name, abge if all politician and business men go for name clearing na only 5% go come back

1 Like

Re: Restore Nigeria Dignity: Allen Onyema Should Go And Clear His Name In US by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

You took the words out of my mouth

As if it was Onyema that acquired almost half of Lagos State undecided

(1) (Reply)

Another Police Inspector Killed In Abia And Ak47 Snatched / FG celebrates WORLD MARITIME DAY At Eko Hotel (PHOTOS) / Contest 2023 Presidential Election, Southeasterners Beg Orji Kalu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.