Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone By Text Message? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone By Text Message? (1201 Views)

Saudi To Notify Women Of Divorce By Text Message / Breaking- Saudi Women To Now Get Divorce Notice By Text Message / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone By Text Message? by brain54(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ishilove:
Nope, but I've been proposed to via text. The dude said his dad proposed to his mum via NIPOST.
if you look am critically nothing wrong with proposing by any means available as long as the person gets the message.... and the end result is achieved! I hate quoting you sha...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone By Text Message? by gfon(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Ok, so I'm not the only one
yeah sure
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone By Text Message? by Ishilove: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yours is always extra grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? / Photos Show A Family Washing Their Old Mattress For The Festive Celebration / Sharp Toks 2006 Mercedes Benz Ml350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.