Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression (8751 Views)

Dua'a For Anxiety, Depression And Settling Debts / Committing Suicide Is Not A Way Out! / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by womenareapes: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Realismailakabir:

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/111938/ruling-on-committing-suicide-because-of-depression

the only ruling is to give your life to Christ Jesus!

don't be afraid! deep down you want to leave this religion and come to Christ Jesus but you are afraid.

I say onto you! fear not he go can only destroy the flesh but rather fear he go destroy both the flesh and spirit.

come to Christ Jesus and experience true peace in it pure form!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by aumeehn: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
How else do you want him to tackle this? Here is where people can get back at the Muslims for killing humans unjustly in the real world, that is why you see many people on your threads making fun of your god and your religion. Maybe you should go out there and campaign against the boko harams and the jihadists who are actually following the laws of Islam that says that you should kill unbelievers.
hmmm! Please continue doing what you are doing here! But i word of Warning! Dont ever come near to the Holy prophet (SAW), and if you dare, you will be used as an example. Insha Allah. I promise you! Seun, mynd44 Lalasticlala and all other Mods take note! This is not a joke anymore, Nairaland will not be an avenue for insulting muslims. You guys should save your forum from religious scandal. Because such kinds of posts will start a Religious war! Better take note!

Massalam!!

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by OtemAtum: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
aumeehn:
hmmm! Please continue doing what you are doing here! But i word of Warning! Dont ever come near to the Holy prophet (SAW), and if you dare, you will be used as an example. Insha Allah. I promise you! Seun, mynd44 Lalasticlala and all other Mods take note! This is not a joke anymore, Nairaland will not be an avenue for insulting muslims. You guys should save your forum from religious scandal. Because such kinds of posts will start a Religious war! Better take note!

Massalam!!
This is what we are talking about. You can't tolerate others. Work on your temper. Better still, take a walk out of religion. It's really doing you no good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by aumeehn: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
This is what we are talking about. You can't tolerate others. Work on your temper. Better still, take a walk out of religion. It's really doing you no good.
You guys are something else. You were talking trash about someones faith and he reacts, then you make a you turn an accuse him of intolerance. Please tell me the meaning of tolerance in your own language. Do your own make i do my own, but dont talk shit about my faith and expect me to fold my hands be looking at you. So tolerance is not living with your neigbhour in peace, but allowing trolls to talk down on your religion?

I wont reply you anymore! But i have warned you!! Dont start what you cant finish. And dont think you are anonymous when shit hit the fan seun will be the one to hand you over to the authorities!

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by OtemAtum: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
aumeehn:
You guys are something else. You were talking trash about someones faith and he reacts, then you make a you turn an accuse him of intolerance. Please tell me the meaning of tolerance in your own language. Do your own make i do my own, but dont talk shit about my faith and expect me to fold my hands be looking at you. So tolerance is not living with your neigbhour in peace, but allowing trolls to talk down on your religion?

I wont reply you anymore! But i have warned you!! Dont start what you cant finish. And dont think you are anonymous when shit hit the fan seun will be the one to hand you over to the authorities!
Intolerance doesn't equate opposition. I may oppose your religion, but I won't kill you for your views, neither will I tell you to shut up forever. You speak, I speak, we challenge each other, that is tolerance. But you speak, I speak and you ask me to keep shut or you will kill me or you even killed me- that is intolerance. I hope I have been able to successfully school you. Peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by Softgamer: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
what is the ruling for suicide bomber

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by Softgamer: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
womenareapes:

don't be afraid! deep down you want to leave this religion and come to Christ Jesus but you are afraid.

I say onto you! fear not he go can only destroy the flesh but rather fear he go destroy both the flesh and spirit.

shut up. u useless christians know how to impose your useless religion on people. what if i say u should give your life to babalawo?
Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
womenareapes:

Is it the same Christianity that thought that women are apes?

Try to uphold and learn your religion before you invite someone in
Re: Ruling On Committing Suicide Because Of Depression by ThatFairGuy1: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Drwinz:
Sometimes I wonders if any of this immoral Christians in naira land can come in their real identity to say all these craps they're saying right to my face.
If you are born well by the prostitude called ya mama come to my area in block 1,245 at opebbi lemme see if you have the gut. Useless set of people looking for a religion that allows anyone to sin anyhow and even sleep with their moms and cousins because Jesus has cleaned their sins with his blood
Akhee, la tagdob. Don't be angry. Leave them with their Foolishness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) / Ruling On Giving Medicine To The Patient Without His Knowledge / Giving Zakatul Fitr With Money- Shaykh Albani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.