Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) (18155 Views)

Serviced Plots @ Casavilla Estate, Magboro Wt C of O! / Land For Sale @ Ivory Garden Estate Magboro. / Platinum Park Estate, Magboro @ N 1 MILLION PER PLOT, Subscribe Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
Happy Easter Celebration.

Greetings From ALL of Us @
Ambassage Properties Limited.

For questions, enquiries, details on any of Ambassage Properties, or real estate related issues please contact me using any of the following details:

PHONE:

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER:
PIN: 21D8BAFD

EMAIL:
l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com

www.ambassagegroup.com

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2012
Dear Esteemed Customers,
This is wishing you a Happy Easter Celebration.
Greetings From All of Us @
Ambassage Properties Limited
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by aarifmistr: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
laroche: We are still working on the Platinum Park Estate Directional Map in relation to the popular Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. It would be uploaded today as promised. However here are a few graphics showing the Government Letter of Ratification, and the Approved Lay-out Plan.

Can we have an inspection? Our cell nos. are 08027048146.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by aarifmistr: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
laroche: Work in progress on site. More pictures would be uploaded on this thread after the next site inspection. Please be patient with us.
Our client is interested in purchasing 10 acres of land with a budget of 22 million Naira.
The property must be as close as possible to the Lagos Ibadan Expressway.
He wants to build warehouses on 5 acres for storage purposes and leave some acres for further expansion.
Our contact details are :
08027048146/aarifmistry@gmail.com.
Call me when you are ready for inspection.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hey People!

It's been rather too quiet with this thread.
Any show
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
gtrust: Hey People!

It's been rather too quiet with this thread.
Any show

Anything new here
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2013
gtrust:

Anything new here

Where all these Ambersage guys
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
gtrust:

Where all these Ambersage guys

?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:34am On Jul 19, 2013
gtrust:

?
Hey Bolaji,
Sorry I have not replied in a while. What information do you need about this estate?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
laroche:
Hey Bolaji,
Sorry I have not replied in a while. What information do you need about this estate?

What is the current state
Are plots allocated and have people started construction

Any more plots for sale

Residential or commercial plots for sale

Any other information
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by gtrust: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
gtrust:

What is the current state
Are plots allocated and have people started construction

Any more plots for sale

Residential or commercial plots for sale

Any other information
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
gtrust:

Laroche: You refused to answer my questions about Platinum Park which you advertised here on Nairaland.
I think you need to tell us about the previous project you sold so that people can testify to it and attract many many customers to you as a reliable estate manager/developer.

Tell us what has happened to Platinum Park Estate?

Have you finished selling the plots? are there more plots for sale there commercial? residential?

Have people been allocated plots IN PLATINUM PARK?

Have people moved into PLATINUM PARK?

Many more questions like these including ALL the documentation you promised?

Thank you for your questions. So sorry I didnt reply your last questions on the Platinum Park Thread. Reason is I didn't get notification of a pending question to answer on that thread. You will recall that I once quoted your question on July 19th 2013, asking you what information you needed me to provide on Platinum Park Estate. After that, I didn't know you had asked questions on July 25th 2013. Once again, I am very sorry. Please accept my apologies. And I appreciate the pain you took to post them here, having not heard from me on the other thread. To your questions:

I dont know how you mean by 'What has happened to Platinum Park Estate'. Could you please be more explicit on the question so I can have a better understanding of your drift;

Although, the plots have not been fully sold out, but we are not selling the remaining plots for now, because we are reserving them for future sales;

Yes subscribers have been allocated plots in the estate. The previous allocation was done on 20-04-2013. Test messages and emails were sent out prior to this date to invite subscribers to come for their physical allocation. Although not everyone turned out, however, we allocated plots to those who turned out and we also gave them their land documents; some of the pictures taken on that date would be posted along with these answers;

No, people have not moved into Platinum Park Estate due to Magboro/Pipeline Road accessibilty issue. Although The Platinum Park Estate's 500 meters stretch road which leads to the site is good to use because we maintain this road, however the main Magboro Road/Pipeline Road which lead to the Platinum Park Estate's Road are where the accessibility challenges are. These accessibility issues arosed because some portions of these roads have been damaged by heavy duty trucks, buldozers, excavators and so on that bring construction materials to the neighbourhood of the estate and are also used to work there. This is even more pronouced during the raining season. As at the time of this writing, The Ogun State Government has started working on the road. Some sections of the road are already closed down, so it is still a challenge using this road until the construction of the road is completed by the government. You can pay a visit to Magboro anytime to see this construction work going on. There are alternatives roads that can be used to get to Platinum Park Estate, but these roads are not optimised for heavy duty trucks which would be needed to bring construction materials to site, hence they are not appropriate routes to use when moving building materials to site for construction. So one might still need to exercise patience to allow The Ogun State Government finish its work on the Road;

If you have paid for your Survey Plan, then send your full details so I can help you check if your Survey Plan is ready for collection. Many subscribers have collected their survey plans. So please let me have your subscription details to help you check for yours;

Please I will encourage you to also send questions to me via my email address so as not to wait endlessly for questions to be answered.

FOR ENQUIRIES:

Phone:

Blackberry Pin:
21D8BAFD

WhatsApp:
+2348086019758

Email: l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by laroche(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
1)Tastefully furnished 5Bdroom duplx with swiming pool in a gud location @VGC #150M
2)4 Bdroom duplx wth swiming pool at VGC with gud title #145M 08027332987 , 08096615077
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by skimanski(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by debolah: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
For your unique. Contemporary modern designs contact Atlasgate Nig Ltd 1 obasa close off oba akran ikea Lagos. Mobile no- 08069200665 email- deballerr231@yahoo.com BB Pin 2399609c. Less Is more Simply heavenly.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello everybody, i am also interested in a plot of land or more also, within range of 800,000 to 2 million naira, no ikorodu, epe, bogije, lekki ,Ibafo ,Epe ,Badagry ...any information would help greatly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Tenants Refuse To Pay Me / Fire Guts Female Hostel At UNIBEN (Video) / Mai Deribe Mansion In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.