Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 (3549 Views)

How Good Is Toyota Matrix? / Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap? / How Reliable Is Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by benyms: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2011
pls am planning to buy a car and i am torn btwn nissan altima 2003 or toyotal corolla 2003. pls guys what doyou advise i do. what are the advantages  of nissan 2ltma as regards engine durability,fuel and general efficiency
Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by olisamedua: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
I have used the 03 altima b4 and i can tell you for free to keep away from anything called Nissan, the engines are not durable, they always experience overheating problems (especially when you use the AC), I sold mine at a loss later on.

And once the engine starts to overheat the tendency of the blocks to get warped is higher than the toyota which causes the overheating to end up as a terminal issue.

There are very few roadside Nissan mechanics (they'll all tell you that anybody who fixes japanese cars can fix a nissan easily, very untrue)

I'll advice you to go for the toyota anyday.

Cheap parts, good mechanics everywhere, fuel efficiency are toyota's good points.

Take care and all the best in your purchase.
Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by benyms: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2011
: olisamedua

Bros Thanx so much 4 ur advis .so grateful.
Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2011
See the Chart below

Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
The above will show to you that there are more to encounter.
However, if you have a good mechanic and would be able to maintain it well, there is nothing wrong in buying one . . . But make sure you do the servicing on time and in time as scheduled
Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by atasteve: 1:20pm On May 20, 2011
I use 05 Nissan (although not Altima) and the ride is performing just like the Toyota I used before even better sef smiley

I don't know whether Nissan mechanic are scare or not but I can assure that my Nissan mechanic is a wizard even better than the workshop mechanics that i used to patronize before (I'm not advertising for him o).

No brand of automobile is absolutely good or ridiculously bad but it is all about the way the machine is being used/maintained! Treat your car well and she will serve you better smiley

1 Like

Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by dtolus2006: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
please ATASTEVE could you direct me to your mechanic place on the nissan. i use a 2002 nissan altima and i seriously need a good mechanic to manage it for me in terms of servicing and repairs. please its urgent, thanks
Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by chelseabmw(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
@poster
Please run from Altima please. . . . .I beg you in the name of God. . . . .I wanted to buy the car too before but thank God that i opened my eyez wide open.Please it got lots of problem. . .I just need to tell you the truth. . . .If you need any good car pls go for avalon TOYOTA
Re: PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 by baron2000(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2011
yes, whats ur mechanics number. my alstima 2003 is giving me serious issues.

(1) (Reply)

SRS Light On Honda Accord 2000 Ex-(a.k.a-baby Boy) / RAV4 2002 And RX300 2000 Which Is De Best / What's Your Opinion On Jumping Gear 4( Manual Drivers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.